Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Level 20 free gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when you reach rank 20, you can send 1 friend a gift and this allows you to have a free spin on the premium egg machine. However you can only do this once in your account so think wisely before you send the gift out.
For level 20 egg present, it's always will be the 5 starter monsters.

i.e. No 1 , No. 5, No. 9 , No.13 and also No. 17.

It's also one of the easier way to get Light and Dark stater monsters.
(11-27-2012 11:01 PM)Puzzler Wrote: [ -> ]when you reach rank 20, you can send 1 friend a gift and this allows you to have a free spin on the premium egg machine. However you can only do this once in your account so think wisely before you send the gift out.

Used mine yesterday, got a +HP Spinon (No.17) out of it. Coincidentally, the guy I swapped with was using a D'Spinah as leader at the time. Can't draw any conclusions from that, too small a sample size.
(11-28-2012 12:23 AM)Puzzler Wrote: [ -> ]For level 20 egg present, it's always will be the 5 starter monsters.

i.e. No 1 , No. 5, No. 9 , No.13 and also No. 17.

It's also one of the easier way to get Light and Dark stater monsters.

What are the other ways to get a spinon? is it somehow farmable. i really want one but had no luck with the present.
You can get it (likely) in a few weeks when the dark skydragon dungeon opens through Expert or Master level. Spinon will be the round 5 boss.
according to this the minibosses are devil dragon and succubus/lillith though...

Expert Level (Stamina: 25 / Round: 10)

Lil' Black Dragon X, 3, X, 40
Amethyst Carbuncle 1611, 2, X, 70
Black Knight 2486, 2, X, 135
Bloody Devil 1312, 1, X, 560
Mystic Dark Knight X, 3, X, X

Minibosses:
Devil Dragon (Round 5) 1280, 3, 19466, 180
Succubus x2 (Round 9) 1170, 2, 14700, 80
Lilith (Round 9) 2112, 2, 61973, 96

Boss:
Night Skydragon Elysion (Round 10) 4453, 1, 614677, 644
Unless they changed it the dark dragon dungeons had devil dragons rather than the starters, a tad bit unfair for those who want to do dark or light if you ask me, seeing as the light starter is in the same boat.
I got them all from rerolling my secondary account a few times. i play it when i am bored and usually reroll it again when it hits lvl 20, will continue to do this until i get a viable leader out of it like a shiva or something. It is comepletely random as to which one you get, i got spinas like5 times in a row and then got the light one.
Huh...

I stand corrected. It does seem as though both dark and light starters are present only drops.

It's a good thing neither of them are good monsters by themselves like the other starters... but it is a little sad that they're closed off entirely to some of us. (My present rolls were two more water dragons, which... kinda stinked considering I was already using a water dragon at the time. So unless I get randomly gifted dragons, it's not happening. ^^)

Mayhaps during a special PAL egg event?
seems like i'll have to reroll a second account up till level 20, then gift it to my main account. already did that once, but i was unlucky.

(03-12-2013 11:25 AM)Sederien Wrote: [ -> ]It's a good thing neither of them are good monsters by themselves like the other starters...

i thought the starter monsters get another evolution form in 5.0, which makes them super useful (2x atk and 2x hp for the same color) kind of like the norse gods. can anyone confirm this?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's