Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Who is your favorite chinese god? (except Kirin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
cus Kirin is imba
Purely look-wise, 5-star Suzaku. Dem legs and dem busts. I don't like the fact that she looks more angry and got a twin-tail. Single pony-tail for life.

Close behind is Evolved Seiryuu, with evolved Genbu a closed third.
Is Kirin really? I say it's just right. Similar activation rate to Ra, less powerful but easier to use. And light EXP is hard to farm so will level slower than the other Chinese gods...

I do think the dark one is great. A 12x mono-dark team with Hera-Is and Hera-Ur has a lot of potential.
(07-03-2013 08:23 AM)comet Wrote: [ -> ]Is Kirin really? I say it's just right. Similar activation rate to Ra, less powerful but easier to use. And light EXP is hard to farm so will level slower than the other Chinese gods...

I do think the dark one is great. A 12x mono-dark team with Hera-Is and Hera-Ur has a lot of potential.

Kirin is amazing!
light experience is no problem as long as you have love Wink but ima vote seiryuu cos i don't have her.

goes like: kirin>byakko>seiryuu>genbu

suzaku can roll back in rem
My favorite is Seiryuu, purely for her design.
Favourite is Genbu in terms of art style Wink Suzaku's ultimate evolve double hair bangs kinda spoiled it for her.
As much as I love fire.. and phoenixes.. and red-haired sword-dancer girls... Seiryuu is just way too frickin adorable. I'm jealous of blue Confused
Byakko>Genbu>Seiryu>Susaku>Kirin

You know what I mean Big Grin
(07-03-2013 09:14 PM)hinamiku Wrote: [ -> ]Byakko>Genbu>Seiryu>Susaku>Kirin

You know what I mean Big Grin

Didn't know you like those lolis. Pedo alert.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's