Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Friends List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I was wondering.... I have about 100 friends and it seems as my friends level ranking is drastically changing I noticed half of my friends are under level 100 would you guys delete them?? And I don't nearly get as many pal eggs or points as I use too.. I have over 11 maxed leaders and yet i average 1 pal egg a day.
I would arrange friend list by 'played' and remove those who abandoned this game. Not played in two weeks was my threshold
add new friends ? ... don't be limited to accepting "@PF" friends only ? ... delete un-used leader friends ?

ahha
Lol I copied that @PF from someone lmao but I got a array of low level friends I only use for colored dragon hunting only lol
I hear you, Tay. I am in the same boat. Roughly 100 friends yet my points are dwindling. In my case, I feel that mono gods' popularity is dropping.

Maybe I'll leave my grace Valkyrie and Horus up more often.

I won't delete people simply because of their low level. There are a few friends whose ranks are much higher than mine yet they haven't deleted me Big Grin

There are perks for having a long list of friends (even when you don't get to use more than 1/3 of them, and you don't get a lot of pal points). When I have to farm extensively, I can always find someone who I haven't played with for the day; when I need certain monsters for a dungeon, usually I can find what I need from my friends.
I find that mid-leveled leads don't generate as much as low or max level guys. For easier content I think many of us pick the weakest lead with the ability we want and work our way up to "save" the better ones for later. Max levels are used for higher content. Anything in the middle gets less love. Just my observation.
I prune my list about once a week; anyone who hasn't played for 7 days and isn't on vacation or something gets removed.

Additionally, I remove people who permanently leave up leaders that I can't or don't use (looking at you, ADK).

When I have some extra stones, though, I try to put up another 5.
(07-03-2013 03:53 PM)TheTeacher Wrote: [ -> ]I prune my list about once a week; anyone who hasn't played for 7 days and isn't on vacation or something gets removed.

Additionally, I remove people who permanently leave up leaders that I can't or don't use (looking at you, ADK).

When I have some extra stones, though, I try to put up another 5.
You are looking at those ADK, I'm looking specificity at:

Rank 64, leading with Lv64 Angel
Rank 91, leading with Lv44 Archangel
Rank 46, leading with Lv20 Earth Light Carbuncle
Rank 75, leading with Lv64 Echidna, tRE
Rank 136, leading with Lv49 Chaos Dragon Knight
Rank 70, leading with Keeper of Wood

I must have been a Mr Nice Guy to leave them on my friend list T_T"
(07-03-2013 02:52 PM)IronH Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'll leave my grace Valkyrie and Horus up more often.

Healer teams are super popular for farming right now. If you have a high-level Valk I'd leave her up. I imagine Horus would get less use because you actually have to think to use him.
I usually use horus to farm higher level dungeons for better exp and drops (even if they are just pet food I have enough money to spare and just dump them all in w/e monster that needs it) Maybe I'll leave her up every other day.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's