Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Genbu Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I propose a separate monster line-up subforum...because the Chinese gods aren't exactly out in NA version yet.

I'm trying to put together a Genbu Team, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what I should use and who I should leave out.

Currently my setup is as follows...

Genbu Lead (duh)
Subs: ECO Tiny, Valk, Genbu, Hanzo (dark ninja).

With that team I largely focused on orb changing, and a change the world for that final spike.

My question to everyone is, can I do better?

I think the main issue with my Genbu team is that I have no delay, and the current team has no way of reducing damage. From a utility and spike point of view I think it's worse off compared to my Valk team. It would be awesome if they all had a common type, but I don't think that's happenin.

Notable other subs are as follows, didn't include dragons:
Chaos/Holy Ceres, with a very large difference in their levels.
Verche, ADK, CDK
Lilith
Hera
Thanatos
Apollo
Rei
Vampire
Light Golem

Edit: I have two Genbus.
maybe something like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5BSWP-p8...e=youtu.be

highlander is farmable, zeus is farmable, use eco cactus or green/ toy dragon to replace parvati, then go find yourself a green golem? I have no ideas how to form genbu team, non of youtube clears team appeal to me as something that works.
Genbu (T___T), Valkyrie, Cu Chulainn, Hera Is, Holy Ceres. I guess.

with your team now, you can got highlander easier when two heroes come.
(07-05-2013 12:10 AM)hinamiku Wrote: [ -> ]Genbu (T___T), Valkyrie, Cu Chulainn, Hera Is, Holy Ceres. I guess.

with your team now, you can got highlander easier when two heroes come.

Out of curiosity, why Hera Is over Hera? My initial guess would be the better stats and the fact that she'll still get 3.5x/12.25x (sub dependent). The fourth element's always nice too.

The Grav is a good idea though.

Highlander's a great idea, probably going to end up using my Valk team to clear it. That's two heroes right?
Oh, crap. I mistook with element. lol~

Then, Arc Hades may be better choice. but he can't farmable. Hera stat is not so high and max gravity skill is too pain to farm. Hanzo may a better choice for now. He can farm skill in sengoku dragon.
I plan on using the following subs, but that's just me:

Awoken Odin (because I have him, for the stats)
ADK/Vampire
Love Deity Chaos Venus
Hera (when I get her)

Dunno if I could fit Shinji & Kaworu in...they /are/ dark but I'd lose a lot of damage and their skill takes too long to activate.
(07-05-2013 01:52 AM)calorie Wrote: [ -> ]I plan on using the following subs, but that's just me:

Awoken Odin (because I have him, for the stats)
ADK/Vampire
Love Deity Chaos Venus
Hera (when I get her)

Dunno if I could fit Shinji & Kaworu in...they /are/ dark but I'd lose a lot of damage and their skill takes too long to activate.

I really wish I have a Venus, then my metatron team would be complete! Not that I want to follow TGP's setup exactly, but that setup seem to yield the most power. :/
(07-05-2013 02:09 AM)EdGamer Wrote: [ -> ]I really wish I have a Venus, then my metatron team would be complete! Not that I want to follow TGP's setup exactly, but that setup seem to yield the most power. :/

I'm quite lucky to have gotten her. Can't wait to actually start using her in a team.
(07-05-2013 02:23 AM)calorie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013 02:09 AM)EdGamer Wrote: [ -> ]I really wish I have a Venus, then my metatron team would be complete! Not that I want to follow TGP's setup exactly, but that setup seem to yield the most power. :/

I'm quite lucky to have gotten her. Can't wait to actually start using her in a team.

Yups, she's great!
Well this was a proposed lineup over at PNDChina, equipped with 1 gravity, 1 reduction and Freyja to provide a 1.5x multiplier when using the 2 full board changes; you can also throw in a Parvati/Cactus/Toy instead of the Cu Chulainn for stalling, replace the Susano with Green Golem/Ultimate Thief, or throw Hades out completely for Zeus.

For farmable stuff there aren't many subs of choice outside of Valkyrie, Zeus, Cu Chulainn, ADK, Hera, Asgard, Griffon and collaboration stuff like Leek/Goblin/CoC Goblin/Cactus/Tiny.

[Image: g49pFiK.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's