Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: ADK team question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am currently building a ADK team and I was wondering if I pick a ADK friend does the two leader skills damage multiplier stack or remain the same?
(01-05-2013 01:47 AM)JBallard100503 Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently building a ADK team and I was wondering if I pick a ADK friend does the two leader skills damage multiplier stack or remain the same?

They will stack. That's where the 6.25X term you might have heard elsewhere comes from.
I know it took me a while to figure out where the 6.25x comes from so I might as well put it out there for anyone else in the same boat. The leader skills add multiplicatively no additionally so it becomes 2.5x2.5 not 2.5+2.5.
Wow it multiplies. Thanks for the response. No wonder everyone uses this team.
I evolved to my ADK last night. Either I need to max my dragons level wise or I'm far along now that I've missed the dragon team boat. Tried to run a 6.25x team at Hyperion lava flow, lava tube and got smoked twice before I switched to a fire resist team. Any thoughts/suggestions?
(01-08-2013 12:54 PM)Merklyn Wrote: [ -> ]I evolved to my ADK last night. Either I need to max my dragons level wise or I'm far along now that I've missed the dragon team boat. Tried to run a 6.25x team at Hyperion lava flow, lava tube and got smoked twice before I switched to a fire resist team. Any thoughts/suggestions?

I used to have the same issue. You are at the point where a brute force 6.25x ADK team is no longer reliable (before Tomb of the Saint - Expert and for most technical dungeons a brute force rainbow ADK team still works for the most part). You need to do a Green/Dark team and play with strategy moving forward.

See the following thread for details:
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=721
Hello, sort of new here to the forums. What does ADK mean. Also is there already a thread discussing the terms and abbreviations here? I get stumped when reading some threads Tongue
(01-09-2013 12:03 PM)Leviair Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, sort of new here to the forums. What does ADK mean. Also is there already a thread discussing the terms and abbreviations here? I get stumped when reading some threads Tongue

Ancient Dragon Knight = ADK

I don't recall seeing a dedicated thread for common abbreviations so I just created one with basic info:
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthr...18#pid3018
Just powered through the first 3 dungeons on Oceanus falls with a 6.25x ADK team. Used moon dragon dspinas, devil dragon, ice dragon plesios and echidna. I have a feeling the last two dungeons will need damage reducers.
(01-09-2013 03:04 PM)Merklyn Wrote: [ -> ]Just powered through the first 3 dungeons on Oceanus falls with a 6.25x ADK team. Used moon dragon dspinas, devil dragon, ice dragon plesios and echidna. I have a feeling the last two dungeons will need damage reducers.

I'm at Vesta Cave and I have done that all with the Green/Dark 6.25x ADK team. No need for damage reducers.

To put things in perspective, Vesta Cave is the 6th dungeon after Oceanus Falls:
  1. Oceanus Falls
  2. Kronos Forest
  3. Rhea-Themis Temple
  4. Clayus Prison
  5. Tower to the Sky
  6. Ocean of Heaven
  7. Vesta Cave

I've been close of losing a few times, but I was actually able to beat all the dungeons on the first try without using stones.

You only need to replace your icedragon with a Chaos Dragon Knight (farmable in the skydragon of dark dungeon, although its rare) to change light orbs to dark orbs, and you need to replace your moondragon or your chaos devil dragon (whichever is weaker) with a powerful green dragon (e.g. graviton earth dragon, fafnir, wood skydragon).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's