Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: PAL Egg Event Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the PAL egg machine says:

Rare Evo Materials may appear Including:
Mythlit
Dragon Fruit
Mystic Mask
Keeper of Rainbow
(current event)

Does this mean these are the only rare materials that may appear? Have a bunch of rolls saved up but I dont need any of these guys. Except maybe mystic mask just to hold for later on but I rather burn rolls on kings or other materials.
It's possible to get the other colored keepers as well. I was able to get a Dub Mythlit & a Keeper of Dark through ~20 rolls
It actually means save your rolls for kings. PAL eggs mean nothing to you late game, since thursday dungeon give you dragon fruits if you need them. Mythlits can be farmed from tier 1 techs, Keeper of the rainbow from thursdays but drop isn't 100% of the time. Mystic masks can be farmed from Ooh. If your actually going to try to roll for a mystic mask, i suggest you don't as i from experience learned even the Pall egg machine isn't merciful.

PS save pal points for king rolls, only.
It really depends on if you need evo material or not and how many Pal eggs you have.

If your sitting at 50 eggs (the max) then pull a few because by the time the next king pal event comes you'll earn them back.

But like others said it's unlikely you'll get the particular evo material you need and its thus better to save for the king event, in general.
yea lol.. I already have multiple of each material.. need more kings though Smile
I need help. I got the keeper of rainbow through the pal egg machine. But it says it is unavailable to put on my team? What can I do about this ? I really want to use him! Thank All
(07-18-2013 05:54 AM)rileyjdonaldson Wrote: [ -> ]I need help. I got the keeper of rainbow through the pal egg machine. But it says it is unavailable to put on my team? What can I do about this ? I really want to use him! Thank All

Your rank is probably too low to accommodate his high cost (25 team cost). Just rank up a ton and you'll find more space.
I was about to save those pal eggs for kings, but yesterday I had a brain mal-function and wanted to use keepers to skill up Asgard. With the terrific luck of 2/15, I depleted R/G/B/L/D keepers as well as 5 rainbow keepers.

Long story short ... pal eggs came to the rescue. Adding two more RK runs, now I am back at six RK. That is, until I have another brain dead moment trying to skill up Jotunn.
Reference URL's