Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Dark Team question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why no mention of Gryps Riders for dark team. I am using one and with CDK combo he is deadly. My current dark team is Vamp Lord leader, Gryps Rider, CDK, Fenrir, Siren, Vamp Lord friend. This team typically turns the whole board to blue and black. I know eventually this team will change, but what do you do with green elements? Because the way it is going the only person I would remove would be the Fenrir. Right now this current team maximizes every element on the board.
It sounds like a good attack team, but the highest dungeons tend to require either reduction/healers, or Odin teams.

For farming lower content, yeah, it sounds angry. I personally use Dark DK, Siren and Vamp Lord on my dark team, although if I ever get a Pierdrawn, that'll shake things up.

Just got a Lilith, too; helps on high-def dungeons. Gryps is probably a nice member to have on a team that includes Siren and CDK, but if you change much beyond that or need defense, there's members that could be swapped. Depends on HP values and recovery stats, whether you're packing a healer or have a heal changer.
Hey teacher add me I need more Vamp Lord friends
(01-10-2013 01:25 AM)JBallard100503 Wrote: [ -> ]Why no mention of Gryps Riders for dark team. I am using one and with CDK combo he is deadly. My current dark team is Vamp Lord leader, Gryps Rider, CDK, Fenrir, Siren, Vamp Lord friend. This team typically turns the whole board to blue and black. I know eventually this team will change, but what do you do with green elements? Because the way it is going the only person I would remove would be the Fenrir. Right now this current team maximizes every element on the board.

In more difficult dungeons, Gryps Rider starts to have some limitation due to its relatively low stats unless you evolve and power level it up quite a bit. The other concern is that it has quite a low RCV stat even at max evolved level (86!). Don't discount the orb changing ability, though, especially if you don't have an alternative.

On the other hand, they can be convenient on metal dragon dungeons and certain sceanrios where very fast damage is required (e.g., boss stages where multiple simultaneous attacks render Orochi/Ogre or Odin moot).
Reference URL's