Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: time to use the pal egg machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As title. Tongue

(Should always save up pal points for events like this XD)

I think the p&d fb page should post these events beforehand to notify people.

If there is anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, there is a 24 hour event where pal egg machines give out rare evo materials. Ends Jan 15th 0:00 PST.
i have 37 pal points saved up~

hmm... US version doesn't have 10 plays in a row function.

Anyway 1st egg i got is gold XD keeper of rainbow hahaha
(01-15-2013 01:43 AM)Hayate Wrote: [ -> ]i have 37 pal points saved up~

hmm... US version doesn't have 10 plays in a row function.

Anyway 1st egg i got is gold XD keeper of rainbow hahaha

Nothing like rolling 5 1 stars in a row... Tongue
used up all...

2 keeper of rainbows, 1 dragon fruit (rubbish gold egg =.=), 1 dub-topalit (the yellow fat genie), 1 divine gold mask, 1 mythlit (another rubbish gold egg...) ...6 gold eggs out of 37

i guess 2 keeper of rainbows is not too bad... but others... sigh
Sadly I had been using my pal points in hopes of getting a mystic green knight. Seems likely now that we will be getting a dungeon just for that in the next few days
For future reference, mystic knights are not in the pal machine.
Well, I believe Gungho can be assured I will NEVER use my gems for any "rare pulls". Every time it has been rubbish, and this Pal thing is no different. All crummy 1-star selling material. "Higher hit rate" my rear.

On the plus side, at least the pal things don't cost me anything. 10 pulls and nothing interesting.
the rare evo material isn't "high hit rate" though Tongue it's merely "have chance to" get haha

i haven't tried rare pulls yet in the US version. Probably going to wait till Egyptian Gods are available.
In Jap version, 1 account gets 3 gods in a row, while other account (main) gets 6 rubbish in a row...
I had an even 30 stored up. I got 4 Evo mats that I unfortunately have no real use for. The best of them was a Dublit that I used to finally dual-element my Tiamat. I just doubt I will ever use it.
(01-15-2013 02:23 AM)rod- Wrote: [ -> ]For future reference, mystic knights are not in the pal machine.

I have gotten mystic white knight out of the pal egg machine... There is quite a bit of interesting things in the pal egg machine it's just the odds of getting it blows. Have also seen things like cupids, mermaids, and succubuses come out of the pal egg
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's