Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Beating Hades with Astaroth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you overcome Hades with an Astaroth team without spending a gem? I don't think you can reach higher than 82133 HP unless everyone is maxed out with tons accumulated + bonuses.

Do people just bite the bullet and spend a gem each run, killing it with the counterattack after using gravities (which most first time Hera runners won't have), each run? Or is there a good trick?
If you take a RK, you only need slightly over 41k HP.

That or some other kind of damage mitigation.
(08-05-2013 12:42 AM)moekou Wrote: [ -> ]How do you overcome Hades with an Astaroth team without spending a gem? I don't think you can reach higher than 82133 HP unless everyone is maxed out with tons accumulated + bonuses.

Do people just bite the bullet and spend a gem each run, killing it with the counterattack after using gravities (which most first time Hera runners won't have), each run? Or is there a good trick?

i need astaroth friends. add me!
This seems VERY risky. You'll need at minimum 3 RKs to ensure you won't get hit by that 82k attack (you'll need to activate his ability when the timer is at 2 or 3), then get your HP up as fast as possible and activate another Astaroth (or Baal).

You would be doing 120k~ damage to Hades each time it hits, and will need to put up a new counter every time (Hades attacks on the 6th turn, counter only lasts for 5), so if you don't use Baal, it will take about 5 counters to kill Hades, which would be about 60 turns if you only have two Astaroths. (Of course Baal can do 240k~ to Hades, so it would only take you 3-4 counters)

Not to mention because of the 3 RKs your RCV will be pretty low (they're not Devil attribute), and I'm not too sure if you'll break 41k HP with at max 3 devils on your team. Then, what if you get orb trolled? You won't have a heart maker on your team.

Of course, this just the low-level approach. If you have really high leveled devils, I'm pretty sure you could manage.
I don't think you can get to 41k hp with 3 Keepers since they don't get HP multipliers.
Astaroth needs a specific team to do this. You absolutely need gravity users, so you will need to go through this with another team first, or be lucky and get a couple Hades. The ideal setup when you do get them is:

Astaroth/Baal/Gravity Devil/Gravity Devil/RK or golem/Astaroth

If you don't have Baal you can do this with two RKs/golems and two gravity users. The run will likely be more dangerous due to the lower RCV, however.
That sucks, Lucifer teams can just slap on some Rainbow Keepers and be all set for Hera. Astaroth teams need a lot more to achieve the same thing.
Reference URL's