Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Which descended dungeon first?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I'm a relatively novice non IAP player. Been playing for about 2 months leveling up and farming the specialty dungeons...have built up the usual pets, all 5 rippers, red starter, adk, cdk, etre, verche, etc. rem rolls have netted Minerva, Gabriel, Thanatos, and Artemis. At the moment I'm around rank 90 and can easily beat expert dungeons, but get rocked on master and legend.

I'm close to having a somewhat complete red team (need a Titan still) and adk team.

I see rare/difficult to obtain pets are needed for most of the descended dungeons, but I feel like once I crack my first descended ill have a shot at more etc.

So which descended should I plan for first? Which is the "easiest?"

Thanks in advance
The easiest of all descended dungeons would definitely be Hera. Check out the guide in this section for a walk through in how to beat it. For a noniap player like you, you would use a resist/Odin team.
(08-26-2013 09:35 PM)The dude Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I'm a relatively novice non IAP player. Been playing for about 2 months leveling up and farming the specialty dungeons...have built up the usual pets, all 5 rippers, red starter, adk, cdk, etre, verche, etc. rem rolls have netted Minerva, Gabriel, Thanatos, and Artemis. At the moment I'm around rank 90 and can easily beat expert dungeons, but get rocked on master and legend.

I'm close to having a somewhat complete red team (need a Titan still) and adk team.

I see rare/difficult to obtain pets are needed for most of the descended dungeons, but I feel like once I crack my first descended ill have a shot at more etc.

So which descended should I plan for first? Which is the "easiest?"

Thanks in advance

I completed Hera for the first time a few weeks ago with an Odin/Resist team. All my dudes were pretty low level, just slightly above minimum hp requirements. I managed to beat it 0 stone, it took me 3 hours though. You absolutely need a max skill StE, so if you don't have one, work on that. Other than that, you can do it as long as you have enough HP to take a hit from Hades.
Hera should be the first descend dungeon that you should attempt. Everything essential for Hera can be farmed. For further info, visit this thread:

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=950
There was a thread a while back where people ranked the descends in order of difficulty, but I can't find it. Undecided

Like others have said, Hera is definitely the easiest, and she's very helpful for later descends as well. Try to get at least two if you can 0-stone the dungeon.

Two Heroes is also relatively easy and is independent of whether you have or can beat Hera. A mono-red team (FGT leader will do) with Shiva friend is particularly well-suited to clearing Two Heroes, IMHO.

After that, there's a big jump in difficulty, but probably Goemon comes next, followed relatively closely by Valk and Zeus, if my own progress is any indication.
Thanks for the insight! I'm still trying to farm a siren..tried today on Oceanus falls with no luck :/. Might be a few weeks before I'm ready..
(08-30-2013 11:39 AM)The dude Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the insight! I'm still trying to farm a siren..tried today on Oceanus falls with no luck :/. Might be a few weeks before I'm ready..

Personally, I thought the zombie strategy was much less stressful than Odin/resist. Yes, you can die from bad luck on waves 1-4, but after that it's just blind matching. Versus having to heal every turn on several of the bosses, including Hera herself. Then again, it takes work to get the optimal subs for a zombie team as well, and it's probably harder to fit everything and come in under HP threshold without Orochi.

Hera has been coming around pretty often lately, though, so no need to rush. Good luck!
Reference URL's