Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Japanese 2.0 Gods strats/ teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i've got the red one and dark one (ame and ookuni)
I've been thinking of some strats for em.
so my ame one is kinda off her Balance type and is
Ame(leader)
Saint Minerva
Phoenix Knight
Chiyome
King Woodsie
Ame (Sub Leader)
since their all balance I though maybe the gungho team wanted me to mono type her but the lack of delay and defense scares me but ame's skill is I guess is considered a defensive ability but it's still scary but it has Light metatron burst but has fire and 2 orb changers for times in need of burst.
Seems like the dark one pairs well with most multiplier leads (Egyptians, Byakko, Umisachi & Yamasachi, etc.) It's basically a guaranteed 3.5x multiplier lead with a delay (wish the CD is lower though).
for your ame team, you can take out one of those subs for an echidna since she is fire and will get a 12.25x multiplier and will give you a good amount of rcv so you can heal back pretty fast + a delay that you were worried about not having.
something I found potentially working is like http://tinyurl.com/l625y8t

if you do a good ctw, approximately 16x base damage, it could be up to 2.5mil damages with freyr, then keep matching it to death. in the echidna duration.

how this can get pass mini boss is still a myth.
Something to ponder upon Wink

http://i.imgur.com/BhqFvuA.png
I'm liking the sounds of something like:
LF Uzume
S
Horus (over Ur for rcv)
Uriel (also for rcv)
Echidna
Goemon (or some other orb changer if 17 turns is too hard)

For Ookuninushi, I doubt there will be any strong template, as full sub freedom lets you do just match the dungeon/friend leader requirements. Probably the standard Hades/Vamp/etc stuff will be popular.
all i know is that the green one is comically fun in tricolor dungeons, i don't have her myself but even paired as a friend it does some serious damage. it's got the potential to be really really good if you are insane (or insanely lucky at least) with orb skills.
I'm beginning to wish I'd rolled some more to get the green one! So much fun playing with friends. And with avg 7 combos she's at least as strong as chinese gods... or more from sky combos. Also nice being able to just play lazily for the easy floors then seriously for boss only... Thinking of rerolling an alt during next green festival to get one.
(09-02-2013 04:03 AM)Nayr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm beginning to wish I'd rolled some more to get the green one! So much fun playing with friends. And with avg 7 combos she's at least as strong as chinese gods... or more from sky combos. Also nice being able to just play lazily for the easy floors then seriously for boss only... Thinking of rerolling an alt during next green festival to get one.

Yea, I've been having a lot of fun with it. I don't know how viable it's going to be for descends, but I'm definitely going to try just for shits and giggles. I definitely can't reliably get more than a 6 combo, though...that'll take some practice. It'll be really interesting when Yomi and others get that added orb move time awoken skill.

Been thinking about throwing a little xp at something like:
http://i.imgur.com/eScvrwN.jpg

Maybe Izanagi or Athena or something instead of CTW/the 2nd meimei...I really don't know. Also has no gravity....
Got the green one but no friends. Where to find jp friends easily?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's