Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: So can you evolve your monsters through power up fusion? Just wondering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If anybody knows information about this or knows of any event that took place let me know. Thanks guys!
There's a special kind of evolution (ultimate evolution) that takes place by putting specific cards in the power up fusion slots. Only certain monsters can undergo it and it can be done at any level. After you put the cards there, the begin fusion button will look different to let you know it's about to take place.

http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/%E7%A9%B6%E...B%E5%8C%96

^- monsters that can undergo ultimate evolution and the evo materials needed. Some of them, like the starter dragons, are not available in the English version yet.
(02-04-2013 06:48 PM)mei Wrote: [ -> ]There's a special kind of evolution (ultimate evolution) that takes place by putting specific cards in the power up fusion slots. Only certain monsters can undergo it and it can be done at any level. After you put the cards there, the begin fusion button will look different to let you know it's about to take place.

http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/%E7%A9%B6%E...B%E5%8C%96

^- monsters that can undergo ultimate evolution and the evo materials needed. Some of them, like the starter dragons, are not available in the English version yet.

Ah! I can't read Chinese lol but oh ok the starter dragons like plessie and the others?
Look at this link for example, or use Google Translate on the above one.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=337

That is Dark Shining Divinegon; he's a base Divinegon having gone through "ultimate" evolution. Many of the "late bloomer" dragons (Tiamat, Divinegon, Fafnir) and some Gods have ultimate, dual-color evolutions triggered by special power-up evolution feedings. The English version of the game only contains a limited number of these; be sure if you try them to check first, otherwise you'll just "eat" the (usually difficult to obtain) materials instead.

Some of the lower Ogres also have dual-color evolutions, and they're much easier to obtain and use, though generally specialized (I use a Blazing Ice ogre as a Resolve-team leader sometimes for clearing Expert sprite or mask daily dungeons, for the "extra" hit; a fire and ice match generates two separate attacks from one critter).

That site I linked has a number of monsters listed, browse around; at least it's in English, if not quite as comprehensive as the Chinese one, yet.
Take note also that many of the special evolutions in the japanese version of the game do not yet exist in the english version.
Ok so what about the meteor volcano dragon or the other ones? Could I ultimate evolve them through that?
(02-05-2013 02:56 PM)ChaosDragonX Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so what about the meteor volcano dragon or the other ones? Could I ultimate evolve them through that?

If you're just starting, it's highly unlikely you have any monsters that can undergo busty evolution (in the US version of the game). The only dragons that can do it are the "late bloomer dragons" (divinegon, fafnir, etc). They're separate from the starter dragons and the resist dragons.
hmmm so from that link even if in chinese i see that i should probably save my Basilisk for a future use =O
No I'm pretty far into it, rank 53 now. I guess I'll be farming still lol
The only time you use upgrade evolution to perform an ultimate evolution is when you're adding a sub-element to a pet. Only certain pets have sub-elements, and ultimate evolutions can be performed at any level for these pets since you're using upgrade fusion instead of evolve fusion. If you're unsure, look at the "Begin Fusion" text. It'll start glowing and flashing. As for now I think the only ones in the US version capable of ultimate evolution are Greek gods, 2nd form ogres, and late game dragons.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's