Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: whats the best way to optain the light Divine Mask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats the best way to optain the light devine mask? im trying to evolve my light healer and i just cant manage to beat that devine mask dugeon. anyone has any tips and tricks? besides poison.
You need a zombie monocolor team which consists of - ogre leader - sprite - sprite - sprite -sprite - siren healer. you will have something like 1500 hp, and u can only hit the masks for 1dmg each anwyays, so when you get hit hard, the ogre's resolve will kick in and u wont die, heal next turn, rinse and repeat until the end. However, when you are unlucky enough to get 2 monsters with the same counter, you better hope the board is lined up to kill them fast, otherwise you will be spending a stone since you cant take two big hits, ogre's resolve only kicks in once. hope this helps, it does work
Take a look at this sticky, there are 3 different guides that show the way to beat the Wednesday dungeon:
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthr...p?tid=1201
I think monocolor with Shiva helper is the easiest way to go by far. Maybe it's just me, but I always have the worst luck with all the divine masks I face attacking on the same turn so that rules out a resolve team for me. The first level rarely has divine masks (demons are most common and very very rarely a mystic mask), so you can use the first 23 turns stalling for Shiva's ability and storing orbs to prepare for the next four rounds. Demon masks also attack only once every 8 turns and have relatively low attack, so even if you get hit it's not hard to recover to full health. I usually just wipe out one of the two demon masks and store four monocolor orbs in each corner - once Shiva's ability becomes active you only need to make one match to wipe out each set of masks. As long as you can wipe out each round in one turn, Shiva's ability will stay active until you complete the dungeon.
(02-06-2013 09:20 PM)Requiem Wrote: [ -> ]I think monocolor with Shiva helper is the easiest way to go by far. Maybe it's just me, but I always have the worst luck with all the divine masks I face attacking on the same turn so that rules out a resolve team for me. The first level rarely has divine masks (demons are most common and very very rarely a mystic mask), so you can use the first 23 turns stalling for Shiva's ability and storing orbs to prepare for the next four rounds. Demon masks also attack only once every 8 turns and have relatively low attack, so even if you get hit it's not hard to recover to full health. I usually just wipe out one of the two demon masks and store four monocolor orbs in each corner - once Shiva's ability becomes active you only need to make one match to wipe out each set of masks. As long as you can wipe out each round in one turn, Shiva's ability will stay active until you complete the dungeon.

To add, if you have bad luck like me, a siren helps to get rid of some of your red orbs when you're still trying to stall for shiva's skill. I've had runs that I was super unlucky where the board would just be full of red orbs when I start or the red orbs I was saving would set off combos and it would just kill all the demon masks.
I typically have red ogre+shiva lead a red zombie team. That way you can still survive one fvck up.

And it's best to be mono-colored. Otherwise you may accidentally kill weak masks while you're charging up in early rounds.
(02-07-2013 03:54 AM)Zero Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2013 09:20 PM)Requiem Wrote: [ -> ]I think monocolor with Shiva helper is the easiest way to go by far. Maybe it's just me, but I always have the worst luck with all the divine masks I face attacking on the same turn so that rules out a resolve team for me. The first level rarely has divine masks (demons are most common and very very rarely a mystic mask), so you can use the first 23 turns stalling for Shiva's ability and storing orbs to prepare for the next four rounds. Demon masks also attack only once every 8 turns and have relatively low attack, so even if you get hit it's not hard to recover to full health. I usually just wipe out one of the two demon masks and store four monocolor orbs in each corner - once Shiva's ability becomes active you only need to make one match to wipe out each set of masks. As long as you can wipe out each round in one turn, Shiva's ability will stay active until you complete the dungeon.

To add, if you have bad luck like me, a siren helps to get rid of some of your red orbs when you're still trying to stall for shiva's skill. I've had runs that I was super unlucky where the board would just be full of red orbs when I start or the red orbs I was saving would set off combos and it would just kill all the demon masks.

I actually made that mistake today. I usually run mask and sprite dungeons using a Thantos lead, Rainbow Keeper, Dark Keeper/Chaos Dragon, and two Dub-Mythlits and a Shiva helper. I underestimated Shiva's leader ability (1.5x attack and HP for fire monsters) and accidentally wiped out a wood demon mask in my first round by matching reds while trying to save up dark orbs. This automatically sent me into the second where I faced three divine masks well before Shiva's active skill was ready.

However, I think that as long as you have Shiva friends, you really don't need to go for the resolve strategy, and HP really isn't an issue either, as long as you can survive at least 3k damage and recover within 9 turns. Since you will never face more than four masks at a time, one orb match while Shiva's skill is active will automatically wipe everything out. I just prefer fewer colors to prevent accidental matching.
Reference URL's