Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Hadar help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I may be dumb here but can I get Hadar ( the new mech dragon) on the normal adept level dungeon?
Yes. The probably of it dropping scales with the difficulty, however.

From what I hear, the estimated probability is:

Adept: 2%
Expert: 8%
Master: 20%
Legend: 80%.
Yes, but the chance is something like 1% on adept.
yes you can but it is VERY rare drop on the easiest level. It is possible though so maybe you might get lucky! If anything you can get some decent EXP.
(02-19-2013 09:39 AM)Kels Wrote: [ -> ]yes you can but it is VERY rare drop on the easiest level. It is possible though so maybe you might get lucky! If anything you can get some decent EXP.

Dang well ok an thank u to all those who helped.
Yeah i got both my noble mech and the hadar mech on expert. i noble one in about 5 runs and dark mecha on my second run of expert. Dont really have a good enough team to do technical ones yet so yeah you will get it just run expert if that is the best. its not too much harder than adept in my opinion
Yeah I know Kaz but Im not willing to take that risk of wasting stamina
expert is 25 stam, so its not as bad all i do is take half resist dragon and a healer partner the rest are fillers just try to put your highest hp guys on your team with half resist the boss only hits for about 2500 max on expert mode. So i think its doable as long as you have a decent healer and a resist dragon either toy or chaos devil dragon. xD it may take a while but you shouldnt die.
Yeah expert is pretty trivial. Just shoot for 8k health with healer / 30%+ resist and you should walk through it.
Yeah I just did expert with a very low level devil dragon (30% resist), 1 lvl 45 loki, 1 lilith (needed additional rcv), 1 CDK, and 2 sirens.

It took forever, but wasn't too difficult.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's