Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Help with rerolling (fastest way)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is their anyway to skip the tutorial by backing up data after tutorial but before machine creation? Or for that matter any quicker way of rerolling? Or am I just going to have to go through tutorial every time?
Every time. Your data file is really nothing more than an account login and password (figuratively). If you think about it that way, it becomes obvious that you can't just log in and be back in time before your last login.
I don't know how he did it, or if someone can replicate it, but some Chinese person was able to find some way to skip the tutorial by replacing the data056 file with his, you'd still have to go through the levels, but you wouldn't have to do all the fluff. Furthermore, since we're given some free pal points, youcan roll those instantly for some extra power. It works for Japanese, but maybe you can try the same thing with the English version with someone's data056
(02-22-2013 12:48 PM)eienseiryuu Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how he did it, or if someone can replicate it, but some Chinese person was able to find some way to skip the tutorial by replacing the data056 file with his, you'd still have to go through the levels, but you wouldn't have to do all the fluff. Furthermore, since we're given some free pal points, youcan roll those instantly for some extra power. It works for Japanese, but maybe you can try the same thing with the English version with someone's data056

This is a bannable offense in the JP version by the way, it's one of the reason some people were banned in JP's November banwave.

People were skipping tutorials and using the free 5 stone as stamina refills to power-level to rank 20 and sending gifts.

But to answer OP's question. Just delete your data048.bin (account info) to speed up the rerolling process as the game will ask you to create a new account.
Step 1. Acquire multiple iDevices.
Step 2. Find some bored friends.
Step 3. Pretend that this game is fun (I guess it's not too hard)
Step 4. Your friends will naturally become jealous due to all the fun you are having.
Step 5. Let them play the tutorial on your phone.
Step 6. Did he/she get a good roll? No? Then "accidentally" delete the game and make them start over.

---

TBH, it's the rolls you do immediately after your starting roll that really matter. I would probably just stick with a mediocre first roll, clear some dungeons, then roll 3-4 more times. At this point, I would decide if I was going to keep or not. Forcing yourself to get a super god right away just leads to disappointment when you roll 3 titans directly afterwards.
Reference URL's