Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: How do you back up???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you back up your file...

I want to do it before the update...
Thanks!!!
I knew I saw it somewhere...
Do you back it up to your desktop? or documents?...

Also when I try opening it, it says

The app "padEN(Including record).ipa" could not be added to your iTunes library because it is not a valid app.

Am I doing something wrong?
You should be looking for data048.bin and data056.bin. I believe the *.ipa is a iCloud backup file.
Anyone got a link for that itools stuff that is legit?
(03-13-2013 11:47 AM)TinyDog7 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you back it up to your desktop? or documents?...

Also when I try opening it, it says

The app "padEN(Including record).ipa" could not be added to your iTunes library because it is not a valid app.

Am I doing something wrong?

I did exactly like that: downloaded iTools, opened it, plugged my iPhone in, went to phone apps, clicked on "Back up" button, then saved it on my documents. I also found out there were no files in the PAD folder as I clicked on the "Back up" button. All I saw was the .ipa file after saving it.
Okay, I did all of that and I have a file in documents.

How does this let me make sure that I have a back up file?
Ex. In some freak accident I lose my data for PaD how do I use the file to "reinstall" my PaD account?
(03-13-2013 02:54 PM)TinyDog7 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I did all of that and I have a file in documents.

How does this let me make sure that I have a back up file?
Ex. In some freak accident I lose my data for PaD how do I use the file to "reinstall" my PaD account?

Just put that file back into the folder that it came out of when you access PAD's files and folders in iTools.
Reference URL's