Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Conditional Dungeons:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't have anything to spend stamina on today, so i cleared the new technical dungeons...and got the following random tip:

Quote:Conditional Dungeon:

Conditional dungeons will appear after you clear specific technical dungeons. Teams consist of monsters satisfying the condition.

Wtf?
They're "special" technical dungeons that appear after you beat Rainbow Hills. (My personal translation, as I haven't really been doing the technical dungeons today.)

Like the name says, the dungeon has special "conditions" for you to fulfill. As of now, there are 2 conditional dungeons:

Tower of Inhibition - Leader skills do not apply in this dungeon.
Tower of Wind Tree - You can only put monsters with Wood as their primary type. (Light Ceres = Yes. Beast Rider = No) However, no Wood Orb appears in the dungeon.
(03-14-2013 11:00 AM)Atinuviel Wrote: [ -> ]Tower of Wind Tree - You can only put monsters with Wood as their primary type. (Light Ceres = Yes. Beast Rider = No) However, no Wood Orb appears in the dungeon.

Ha... hahahaha...

I -love- it.

(Now where are those collab dungeons!?!)
Is there any reason to do them other than the random stone? If i wasn't doing an amazing job of getting +eggs from these tech dungeons, i'd be really sick of wasting stamina on them...
Bragging rights, of course.
Aren't those the dungeon that evolved pengdras start appearing regularly?

Never mind I just had one drop in the 4th level of the 2nd new technical.
Yeah, evolved pengdras start showing up at tier 3 tech, from Hypno Forest to Hill of Iris' Rainbow.

Tier 4 starts with the Forbidden Tower mentioned by Atinuviel. EN should have the green restriction one too I assume, will try to clear Forbidden Tower later and confirm.

[Image: ulDtxtn.png]
Reference URL's