Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: How much does the Metal Dragons dungeon cost?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I was just wondering how much the Metal Dragon Dungeon cost...I'm wondering if I should wait to spend the stamina on a different dungeon or wait until the Metal Dragon. Thanks to anyone who helpsSmile
15 Stamina, the only one that doesn't cost 20. It's questionable whether that offsets the risk of getting nothing but babies, but I think it's a better deal than a lot of people think.
I'm 2/2 on kings today and 1/2 on high metals. Small sample size I know but worth it for my dark team.
1/3 on kings and 0/3 high metal.

I've decided that even with the extra drop chance, the uselessness of the regular metal dragons (with no dark pengdras to evolve) far outweighs the potential benefit of a single king/high metal.

It would seem that it's been a far better use of stam to farm the higher 1.5x Drop% dungeons as high/king dragons can appear there as well along with decent EXP and other materials for your monsters.
4 kings in 3 runs.. Big Grin
i did about 4 runs and I got 5-6 kings Smile
I did 8 runs today total... 3 runs were all little guys, the other runs I just got 1 high each...

Guess I used my karma on Ruby yesterday...
2 runs with 1 high total. Saw 2-3 kings that didn't drop. Should have saved my stamina for another hopeless run of Blue Skydragon expert for Siren and MIK.
(03-16-2013 05:09 AM)Opa-Opa Wrote: [ -> ]15 Stamina, the only one that doesn't cost 20. It's questionable whether that offsets the risk of getting nothing but babies, but I think it's a better deal than a lot of people think.

i did some random calculations one day when i was bored, and found that IF you value leveling up your dark monsters equally as much as leveling up your colored monsters (or are one of the pathetic folk trying to level light monsters) you are better off doing metal dragon dungeons only if the drop rate for high/king dragons is >.33 each. I'd say that the drop rate for high/king dragons is very nearly exactly equal to .33, although during double king times such as now it is presumably higher.
Reference URL's