Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: v6.4.3 notes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.

Noticed the update this morning to bring PaD to v6.4.3. Does anyone know what this does?

Does it being any of the u'evos like Lilith or LMeta for example?
(03-24-2014 08:09 PM)Jambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

Noticed the update this morning to bring PaD to v6.4.3. Does anyone know what this does?

http://www.puzzleanddragonsnews.com/2014...oming-soon Huh
(03-24-2014 10:56 PM)dusz3k Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2014 08:09 PM)Jambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

http://www.puzzleanddragonsnews.com/2014...oming-soon Huh

Tried an appropriate orb change, pretty sure that enhanced orbs still don't keep their enhancement.
i think it's not a major update only some minor bugs fixed. When it really matters the update is imposed and you can't play unless you do it. So probably won't even see the difference when it's done, i didn't.
(03-24-2014 11:14 PM)akimarru Wrote: [ -> ]i think it's not a major update only some minor bugs fixed. When it really matters the update is imposed and you can't play unless you do it. So probably won't even see the difference when it's done, i didn't.

Yeah. Not even a download is needed.
Install from App Store and play as normal Tongue
I asked on FB if Uvos are included, this is the answer:

The update prepares the game for the new Ult Evos, but simply updating the app doesn't make them available for use.
(03-26-2014 01:49 AM)Dreweryn Wrote: [ -> ]I asked on FB if Uvos are included, this is the answer:

The update prepares the game for the new Ult Evos, but simply updating the app doesn't make them available for use.

sounds like we are getting them with new ingame update Cool
Yeah like in a couple of days or a couple of months!
Siren uevo looks really cool! +700HP and +400 ATK and doesn't even require twinlits or some other hard to get stuff Smile
According to PADEU twitter, the update also fixes problems regarding Summer Time (clocks go forward Sunday March 30th). Not sure if that affects time travel schedules~
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's