Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: What is the best mono dark team??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I asked this question before with my mono red team and it was VERY helpful. But now I have a dark team and I am torn on a few different monsters. I understand there are situational monsters that you would use in sub spots but most teams seem to have a core group that you use with only really one sub spot.

So to anyone out there that plays mono dark or knows alot about mono dark, could you plz help list what you think the best mono dark team would be??

Something like....

Lead - Persephone
Vampire Lord
Hattori Hanzo
CDK
Situational Sub.... IE. Drawn Joker, Hades, Lilith
Friend Lead - ???

Idk This is just what I threw together as an example. Any of this sound right??
One mistake people always make is to exclude dual attribute monsters from their mono team lists. They don't always work, obviously, but for mono dark, I find abyss Neptune to be an excellent sub. Poison is always useful.
Friend lead can be either Loki or Lunar D'spinas.

(Geez. I want a Hanzo so bad, but I guess I'm pretty satisfied with Persephone yesterday Big Grin)
Yea I must say I rolled every card listed on Easter. Took me 30 rolls total and I was really looking for more Red help but here is what I have.....

Persephone
Hades
Drawn Joker
Lilith
Hanzo
Vampire

I already had the Black Dragon and CDK.

I just want to see if there is more out there that are BETTER to sub in that I can look for later.
The only dark monster you need to form the best dark team would be a hera. The team would be
Persephone
CDK
Duke Vamp Lord
Hanzo
Hera
Loki friend

I don't know if you have a high level healer or orochi to do hera, but if you do, definitely go for it.
Yea I have a Hera team set up already,

Lead Ogre (level 5)
Lilith (Level 30)
Naga (level 5)
Harpie Demon (Max Level)
Harpie Demon (Max Level)
Friend - Ama Oko with 739 RCV
Looks like it's going to be one long grind. GL with that. Looks pretty solid as long as you be extra careful in the first few waves. With the low attack level of your ogre and naga theyre likely to put you in a deep danger zone. If you can set up your board with mass attacks plus extra light combos and blow them all away in a hit then looks like you'll be pretty solid.
Yea I have 26 stones saved so I can die a few times. I would be willing to dump at least 10 stones if it means getting a Hera. Per other posts it seems like it's a 100% drop am I right?

Also is there anything I can do to that team to make it stronger?? Hard to stay under the HP threshold even with such a hight level Ama Oko friend since I don't have an Orochi
(04-02-2013 01:38 PM)david Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I have 26 stones saved so I can die a few times. I would be willing to dump at least 10 stones if it means getting a Hera. Per other posts it seems like it's a 100% drop am I right?

Also is there anything I can do to that team to make it stronger?? Hard to stay under the HP threshold even with such a hight level Ama Oko friend since I don't have an Orochi

You got some time. Work on leveling and evolving the naga and lilith to strengthen your team. And yes, it is a 100% drop chance. Your difficulty will be in the first four waves. Just make sure that if you level/evolve the naga and lilith that your ama friend can still heal you up to 70% every turn.
not so sure about "best" team, but a really good team would ideally run:

pers/loki hanzo cdk vamp yomi/anubis/hera/hades
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's