Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Lil' Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I now have all 5 lil dragons. Which, if any should I pump resources into to reach 5 star potential?
How and where did you get the red, white and green dragons?
(12-18-2012 02:28 AM)Trumper Wrote: [ -> ]How and where did you get the red, white and green dragons?

All the Lil' Dragons are rarely found from the PAL machine. In addition, you can farm them from the easiest level of any of the 2-week dragon dungeons. I got a Lil' Dark and a Lil' Red from one run each at the Legendary Evil Dragon and Sky Dragon of Flame adept levels, although that's probably not typical.
Green from Pal egg, others from legendary drag runs
(12-18-2012 01:44 AM)Sianu Wrote: [ -> ]I now have all 5 lil dragons. Which, if any should I pump resources into to reach 5 star potential?

Someone with more experience might be able to answer this better than me, but here's what I know:

Unsurprisingly, all five are similar enough when it comes to stats that it all comes down to how their color interacts with the rest of the game.

The Grass dragon will combo with ADK's skill to transform Fire -> Grass. If you pick up a CDK as well, then the Dark dragon will combo with his Light -> Dark skill. If you build those up, you'll be able to farm those Mystic Knights when the appropriate Legendary Dragon dungeon rolls around.

After that, I think it's mostly up to personal preference.
I would say all 5 Lil' guys are TOTALLY worth evolving!

In a perfect world, you could have a "starting" dragon of each Attribute, a "lil" dragon of each attribute, a Mystical Knight of each attribute, a God of each Attribute, and finally a Healer of each Attribute.

Then you'd literally have a team for all seasons!!!

That said, I'm happy just having 1 Dragon of each attribute until I start having trouble in a specific dungeon...
Yeah all 5 are most def evolving to the last stage. Their active skill is 20,000 dmg. Personally I have all 5 dragons too, with the fire, earth, and dark fully leveled to last stage. Water and light are in 3rd stage. Combine the dragons with ancient dragon knight and that's one brute force team you have on your hands.
Reference URL's