Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: What do build with this line up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I have been playing quite a bit and trying to figure out what to do. I have a good variety of partners to run but I am not sure how i should focus my monster building. I have :

32 Hellfire Pyro Demon +3
30 Leviathan +3
6 Hellwind Taur Demon +5
46 Dark Dragon Knight +3
16 Dark GOlem Mk. II
6 Succbus +1
1 Volcano Dragon
25/Max Titan
1 Icedragon Plesios +2
12 Lil' Blue Dragon
4 Toytops
18 White Dragon +1

Materials,
6x 2 wood pengdra
3x dragon plant
1x King Gold Dragon
1x Dragon seed
1x topalit
1x amalit
1x mythlit
1x Dub-Mythlit
1x Purple evolve mask
1x Keeper of Light
1x 10 amathest carbuncle
3x Dragon flower
2x dragon fruit
5x 2 leaf chimera
1x Keeper of wood
1x Indigo demon mask
1x rubylit
2x crimson demon mask
1x Dub-rubylit

Where do I go from here? What is the most advisable path? I was going to do a dark/water team around the leviathan but I havent been able to get the Dub-Amalits. Should I focus mono color or what? I have 50 boxes, rank 52, at first floor of Tower of Flare.
Hate to say this, but I would suggest you reroll if you have not spent any money on the game yet since Leviathan is not considered a good leader Undecided

You do not seem to have any good god leaders, which will make progression very difficult since you are almost at the mid-game dungeons.
I second that, looking at what you have, i think you should reroll and try to start with something that is not farmable. You can always save your current file and put it aside while you reroll so you dont loose everything if you care about it. It would be best to start with a god unless you plan on paying for stones.
(06-11-2013 12:27 PM)Misa Wrote: [ -> ]Hate to say this, but I would suggest you reroll if you have not spent any money on the game yet since Leviathan is not considered a good leader Undecided

You do not seem to have any good god leaders, which will make progression very difficult since you are almost at the mid-game dungeons.

Ok, I can do that. How do I know if I have a good roll and how do I re roll?
Here's a link to YellowG's Guide On Good Starting Rolls Smile

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthr...p?tid=6337

I agree with his choices for the most part. Best gods to reroll for would be any of the Greek Gods 2.0, any of the Norse Gods, the RGB Indian Gods, Isis, or Archangel Lucifer in my opinion. Horus and Orochi are also good rolls, but are not the best for starters in my opinion.

Rerolling is a time consuming process, but it is definitely worth it!
To reroll, if you have an Apple device, you delete the app entirely and re-install it. For Android devices, you can clear user data for the game (from what I've seen).

You may use this guide for help with rolling: http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthr...p?tid=6337

You'll want to aim for a 5+ star monster from that list, IMO. However do note that there's currently no Godfest nor is it an elemental week, so you might have to roll a lot in order to get something good.

Edit: darn, ninja'd P:
(06-11-2013 12:43 PM)Misa Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a link to YellowG's Guide On Good Starting Rolls Smile

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthr...p?tid=6337

I agree with his choices for the most part. Best gods to reroll for would be any of the Greek Gods 2.0, any of the Norse Gods, the RGB Indian Gods, Isis, or Archangel Lucifer in my opinion. Horus and Orochi are also good rolls, but are not the best for starters in my opinion.

Rerolling is a time consuming process, but it is definitely worth it!

Got a Horus right off. My second roll was Shaitan, which doesn't seem great but may not be cause to reroll again yet.
Wow nice! Horus can be difficult to start off with, but he is an amazing leader that can carry you far (and help you clear the Descendeds) as long as you can improve your matching skills to pull of his leader skill Smile

Although this guys uses Ra + Horus, but most of the enemy were actually killed by Horus's skill alone (because either there's not enough orbs on the puzzle or just slip of hands).

Its like soon as you managed to attack with 4 colours, the damage just spikes though the roof and wipe everything except for metal dragon.

And for this one, keeper of rainbow (2:21 onward) had 907K HP. We usually had to use Odin or team of resolver on him because he hits like a truck (22K every 5 turn). Killing him before he kills you is not easy due to the massive HP. But nevertheless, it is possible with a Horus (the 4x damage plus Bastet's 2.5x damage when 4+ combo = 10x damage).

Reference URL's