Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: How to backup PaD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My iCloud doesn't seem to work at saving my file and letting me use it on various apple devices. Is there any way to back up your PaD file so you can play it on other devices?
Use itools to copy data048.bin from the PAD documents folder. That contains your account info. You can also back up the whole folder to save your monster book info.
Use a program called "iTools", it looks something like this:

[Image: XSqTD.png]

Go into Applications after you connected your device, select PAD click the button with a folder icon, inside you will see all the game files. Right click the "documents" folder and select "Copy to local".

Whenever you need to switch account, just copy that document from your saved spot and pasted in after accessing the game folder.
Wow, thank you for all your help! I really appreciate it :3
Back up data56 as well. It has crucial data of the metal dragon schedule.
I will keep that in mind, thank you! Big Grin
I am totally agree with what you said,but my English is poor, sometiomes I don't know how to express my feeling,I just want to make some friends who can help me in my English and share the happiness with each other.

Guild Wars 2 Gold

GW2 Gold
If I am to switch from an iphone (where my game is at) to an android, would I be able to copy the account info to the android by just copying data048.bin & data56.bin over?

Or is that not doable?
(03-12-2013 06:19 AM)Serigus Wrote: [ -> ]If I am to switch from an iphone (where my game is at) to an android, would I be able to copy the account info to the android by just copying data048.bin & data56.bin over?

Or is that not doable?

I think people have tried and failed, unfortunately.

If I ever switch devices, I expect that my plan will be to mail GungHo directly and ask for an account transfer of some kind (as they do have server files on hand for those who are both over rank 100 and have IAP'd before).

That might work...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's