Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Goemon Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Isn't it better to have a King Bubblie than it is to have a Freyr?

Team with Freyr: Goemon, Freyr, Horus, Gigas, Gigas, Goemon
Assume all firemonsters have 1000 damage:
After Goemon's skill + Freyr's:
7750attack * 25 * 1.5 (Freyr) * 1.2 (Horus) * 6 monsters = 2092500 damage

Team with King Bubblie: Goemon, King Bubblie, Horus, Gigas, Gigas, Goemon
Assume all firemonsters have 1000 damage:
After Goemon's skill + King Bubblie's
7750attack * 25 * 1.2 * 3 * 4 physical monsters= 2,790,000 damage
7750attack * 25 * 1 firemonster(non physical) = 193,750 damage
Total Damage = 2,518,750

Am I not thinking about this right?
It depends on how much damage you need to destroy a boss. Your math is a little off there, with Goemon and Horus' abilities active, the difference comes out to about 4.8 million damage with Freyr vs ~7-7.5 million with Bubblie. Freyr has better stats will may help you clear the non-boss rounds, however he also has more RCV which needs to be taken into consideration. Bubblie should be used if fighting a boss that can't actually be killed by the amount of damage Freyr does.

Edited post to reflect the 1000-base attack stats you mentioned. Realistically you'd probably have around 7500 attack for a fairly high-level Goemon team, so the different comes out to like 6.5M vs 9M damage.
How does Horus' ability work? I was under the impression that orbs were increased by 20%. Am I wrong on that one?
Horus's ability multiplies damage by 1+0.06*Number of orbs matched, I believe, so 1+0.06*30 = 2.8 multiplier combined with Goemon's ability.
Got it! That's pretty beastly.
Reference URL's