Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Monster Inventory and Signature Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm just getting past the tower of Giants and am having issues leveling up carbuncles because of inventory. My question is whether I need as many of the evolve masks and other evo material as I have. For example, right now I have 6 red evolve masks, will I be kicking myself down the line if I get rid of those now? If yes I'll just keep buying more inventory space, I'm only at 55 right now and I read somewhere that I should be at least up at 80. Is there a normal amount to max out at or does that just continue to go up?

My second question is about forum signatures. How do I add all of the extra info everyone puts down there?
The upper limit on boxes right now is somewhere around 500 or 600; I forget.

80's a good number, but keeping some stones for an REM pull or two during Godfest is recommended.

Red evolve masks are useful only for a few, small creatures, and unless you have something in your box that you're going to evolve this week, you don't need to keep more than one or two.

Signature help can be found in the Useful Links and Information sticky in the General forum.

I'm moving this thread to Q&A because it needs to be there; lots of helpful people cruise that forum, too!
You can always farm more masks on the Wednesday dungeon. I tend to only keep one of the more difficult masks unless I know I need more.

To determine if I can sell some masks, I just look through my box and check out the evolution requirements for those monsters I want to evolve. I wouldn't bother with things like carbuncles, since you can farm evolved ones later on. As you play, you'll get more stones which will help you roll better teams (as you might have read already, only roll during a godfest!)

The signature is just table and monster tags. You just fill it in with something like this:
Code:
[table]
Leaders: [monster=492 width=60]Isis[/monster][monster=8 width=60]Icedragon Plesios[/monster]
[/table]

Which makes this:
Leaders:

Change the number for monster to change which one is linked (use the main database to see their numbers, or just look in your game) and the width is how large the icon is.
Thanks for the Signature help! I think I am farming evolved carbuncles though? In fire forest nerva the Ruby Carbuncles?

Is this "Torches of Hellfire" REM considered a Godfest or is it pretty obvious when those come around?
(06-29-2013 12:34 AM)Klbeards Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the Signature help! I think I am farming evolved carbuncles though? In fire forest nerva the Ruby Carbuncles?

Is this "Torches of Hellfire" REM considered a Godfest or is it pretty obvious when those come around?

It'll be obvious. You'll see a message that gods have descended into the REM or something like that, and it'll list a bunch of gods for a day. It only lasts for 24 hours.
(06-29-2013 12:37 AM)Jet082 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2013 12:34 AM)Klbeards Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the Signature help! I think I am farming evolved carbuncles though? In fire forest nerva the Ruby Carbuncles?

It'll be obvious. You'll see a message that gods have descended into the REM or something like that, and it'll list a bunch of gods for a day. It only lasts for 24 hours.

Thanks! I just have to say this forum is awesome! So helpful Smile
Reference URL's