Puzzle & Dragons Forum

Full Version: Starting roll - Fortune Deity Lakshmi question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is fortune deity lakshmi a worthy leader? the advanced team building guide seems a bit dated, and states that lakshmi is not as good as hermes, but that was before the evolution deity form with 1.5/1.5/1.5. Or should i reroll with the godfest event going on?

I have another game on my tablet where i have Thor + valkyrie. is that better off? Is this worth investing more time into? or should i reroll that as well?

thanks for the advice!
Thor/Valk is a good start, and are two core dudes on a mono light team. On 7/3 there is a dungeon specifically for Mystic Light Knight, another key piece in a mono light team. Farm it up and you'll have a great start.
(07-01-2013 03:02 PM)Bathtub Wrote: [ -> ]Thor/Valk is a good start, and are two core dudes on a mono light team. On 7/3 there is a dungeon specifically for Mystic Light Knight, another key piece in a mono light team. Farm it up and you'll have a great start.

OH! great! thanks!

p.s is FD lakshmi a good starter for my other game? or should i try to snag a shiva?
She's a fine starter, albeit a bit outclassed by other blue leads. I'd say to see what your next couple rolls are like before you decide to reroll.
Reference URL's