Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Dungeon] Heroes Descended - Discussion
01-06-2013, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 12:56 AM by Xîrt.)
[Dungeon] Heroes Descended - Discussion
=====================================================
NOTE: I've merged the two strategy threads for the Two Heroes dungeon. The first post contains zgmfx09a's original guide. This is followed by TheTeacher's guide and general strategy discussion. See also Fluffles' excellent list of dungeon playthrough videos with different teams: LINK

--MisterDrgn
======================================================

2 Heroes is the next set of Hell difficulty dungeon after Hera, where you'll be able to get either Berserker or Highlander as a definite drop for your trouble.

There are lots of ways to go about clearing it, but I'll be talking about 2 teams that are relatively easy to get with a high success rate along with the least stones required. If you play it right, you'll actually require zero for them.

Dungeon data: http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/勇者降臨!
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=269

1.) Quadruple resist team

Requirements: Abyss Neptune or Toy Grass Dragon, HP > 12780, max skilled Siren
Aim: 50% dark resist, 75% water resist, 50% grass resist + poison for the stall damage
Team setup:
[Image: e6dd9290b5a13e31e0fe7c31fe728d4c.jpg]
Or
[Image: IMG_0171.png]

Basically, this setup is to stall and deal damage via poison and your normal attacks. The second team is much safer thanks to 3 monsters that can spawn recovery orbs, but not everyone may have the Parvati. The first team is easier to get in contrast, but lacks the recovery (so you'll have to chain higher combos to heal and etc).

The first stage is the hardest to fight, so depending on the initial orbs given to you, you may need anywhere between 0 to 2 stones to clear the stage. If you play carefully, this stage should be the only stage where you require stones (unless you're careless...... like me).

The sequence of devils that you should be aiming for is Light -> Fire -> Water/Dark -> Grass. Light because she deals full damage but your Dark monsters deal 2x damage to her. Fire next since she deals full damage as well. Grass is weak to none of your monsters and actually resist Neptune, so he's the best option for you to begin charging up your skills. Make sure Neptune has his poison up.

Stage two, release the poison and you're set. If not, you'll have to kill them manually quickly. Aim for Fire/Light first since they are not resisted, leave Water for last.

Stage three, should be an easy stage, but get your Rainbow Keeper's skill ready if you do not manage to OHKO in time (which I forgot, so I spent a stone here......). Charge up your skills as usual.

Stage four is the hardest stage, and the reason why you need more than 12870 HP. Activate poison and slowly tank your way through with poison and recovery. Important thing to note are the two magical numbers: 12870 and 8520 - 3 simultaneous strikes and 2 simultaneous strikes from the Vampire Lords after resist. Depending on the CD distribution, you'll usually have to face either one of the two. Make sure you have enough HP to tank through it, or else it's time to activate Rainbow Keeper's skill.

Stage 5, pretty similar to stage 4. Poison and aim for the Berserker, and let the poison damage do its job on the Highlander. Magic number here is 6377 (2 simultaneous strikes), so again, make sure you have enough HP (which I had forgotten at one point of time, so another stone spent......). After that, all that's left is to hope for the correct egg drop. I'd say anything less than 5 stones spent on this dungeon is great. Of course, you should aim to restrict yourself to below 2, and if possible 0.

2.) Dark 4x team

Requirements: Loki + Vampire Lord as leaders, HP > 14085 (to tank a hit of Berserker), dark damage recommended to be 5000+ total, recovery recommended to be at least 1500 with single Loki
Aim: Burst damage to the Vamp Lords stage, OHKO Highlander and play a stalling game with Berserker
Team setup:
[Image: b808e4a865df88710b14b23e782a21d1.jpg]

Stage one, try not to overkill, and make sure you leave enough devils to store your skills. Vamp Lord and Mystic Swordsman's skill should be up.

Stage two, three waves of AOE is enough to clear the stage. If you want to charge skills, then plan your attacks accordingly.

Stage three, a place for you to charge your skills. Make sure you have all the skills up (except Hera's if you do not want to) and ready for the Vampire Lord.

Stage four, very dangerous stage. Activate Loki and the gem conversions to AOE them down to about half. With two Rainbow Keepers around, you'll have to make sure you whittle down at least 1 Vamp Lord, and the other two should not be attacking on the same turn. If you are unlucky enough to get a situation where all three are attacking at the same turn, then it's 2 Vamp Lords down within six turns. Charge up all your skills this time round.

Stage five, start off with Giga Gravity. Then do the orbs conversions + Loki and try to chain as much combos as you can at the Highlander. You should OHKO him, or else you're screwed. All that's left is to slowly whittle out Berserker's HP.

That's all. I'll do a guide on Zeus after I am done clearing him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2013, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 10:29 PM by TheTeacher.)
Heroes Descended - Double Dual Resist Guide
This thread is dedicated to discussing possible strategies and tactics for the Two Heroes dungeon, as well as clearly outlining statistics for the encounters within.

Statistics:
Heroes Descended features 5 floors of battles, the last stage being: Berserk #221 and Highlander #223.

Stage 1: 5 Devils (~3.6k damage every turn, 1400 defense, 19-19.8k HP) All colors.

Stage 2: 4 Divine Masks (9,999 damage every 6 turns, 60,000 defense, 18 HP) 4 of the 5 colors.

Stage 3: 4 Knights (from 4.9k to 5.4k damage every 2 turns, 270 defense, ~25k HP) 4 of the 5 colors.

Stage 4: Triple Vampires (8,520 damage every 3 turns, 700 defense, 602,100 HP)

Stage 5, Bosses: Berserk (14,085 damage every 3 turns, 64 defense, 1,117,077 HP)
Highlander (5,710 damage every turn, 16,500 defense, 372,633 HP)

Link to the dungeon stats at the PND database in English
-->http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/dungeon.asp?d=71

US ID: 313,531,282 Commonly Used Leads:

JP ID: 210,454,149 Commonly Used Leads:

[The Order] *Forum Novel* {My Novel}
03-31-2013, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 09:26 AM by TheTeacher.)
RE: Heroes Descended - Stats and Discussion
And now, to the real meat of the thread; discussion!

I can see 2 Heroes being zergable with a strong damage team, such as 16x Horus/Horus, or some combination of ADK, Isis, Horus, Ra, or Bastet leaders and the appropriate team members. However, unless perfect gameplay is achieved, you will likely spend stones accomplishing this, due to the HP pools of the stage four Vampires and the HP pool and defense of Berserk and Highlander, respectively.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying unless you're willing to throw stones at the dungeon, there's probably a better way.

Using resists would make the dungeon slower, but safer!

With Rainbow Devils, Knights, and Masks, using Odin would be difficult and overly painful, unless partnered with an exception nuke team. The easiest solution would be to utilize Toy Dragons, resist rippers, and Neptune.

The HP threshholds are as follows:

With 50% wood/50% dark/75% water, such as Fortoytops/Abyss Neptune or Fortoytops/Drawn Joker, Berserk would hit you for 3,522 every 3 turns; Highlander would hit for 2,855 every turn, and the Vampires, the real threat of the dungeon, would hit for 4,260 every three turns.

Since Berserk and Highlander syncing would total out to 6,377 damage, the minimum HP threshold for surviving the boss stage is 6,400 HP+.

However, we must also consider the Vampire stage. Since there are always three and they often sync, there's a few situations to consider.
1. No Vampires sync, and they attack consecutively, dealing 4,260 damage.
2. Two Vampires sync timers, and they attack together for a total of 8,520 damage in one turn.
3. All the Vampires sync (worst-case), and they strike together for 12,780 damage in one turn.

Now, the first case is obviously pretty easy to handle. Make some attacks and include some heart orbs in your combo every turn. You have a large safety cushion, but need to heal every (or every other) turn.

The second case is probably more likely than the other two, based on previous appearances by this dungeon. In this case, you need a minimum health pool of 8,600 HP to survive the sync'd Vampires. And you need to keep in mind, either directly before them or directly after, there will be a third Vampire striking for 4,260 damage. So, a minimum of 9,000 is far safer, especially if one can bring heal orb changers like Siren/Toys. In this case, it would be necessary to heal up above 4,260 after being struck by the sync'd Vamps, or above 8,600 after being struck by the single Vampire.

The third case is pretty much a nightmare scenario. The minimum HP threshold here is 12,800 HP, since all Vampires will attack together. While you get two turns to heal up, that's a lot of HP to recover without an autohealer leader, and it might be extremely difficult to actually do. Should this situation come up, and you're unwilling to spend extra stones to clear, it may be best to back out of the dungeon, use a stone to refresh stamina, and try again. If not, pick one Vampire and focus everything you have on it. Nuke it down, and the fight becomes significantly easier.

The Devils in round one are going to be challenging, but the best way to deal with them is to focus your member's types on weakness and blow one or two up with a large combo. On the next one, heal as much as possible, and try to kill a second devil. This first stage will be very challenging due to lacking any skills charged at all, and a max skill Siren could be very beneficial here.

Absolutely stall on the last/two devils and charge your skills, poison and Ripper namely!

The second stage Divine Masks are threatening, for sure. They hit for almost 10k health consistently every 6 turns, and represent a difficult wall to overcome. Without poison, the best way would be to set up 5 orb combos for multiple monsters, resulting in damage across all masks. That said, you would have to get all six monsters to aoe for three turns to kill all the masks. Since they're on a six-turn interval, this would be extremely challenging without orb changers, and they may not be the most efficient things to bring on a safe Two Heroes run.

Instead, I recommend popping poison on Masks just before one would attack and kill you. Poison is not necessary against the Knights or Vampires, and you'll have time to charge it up again before the boss stage. Alternatively, you could leave the water mask for last, since you might have 75% resist to it, and focus on killing the fire and light masks with aoe/targeted attacks. Wood and Dark would still hit for 5,000 damage, so synced masks might kill you. Off sync would require taking a hit and killing one before it hits you. Armor void like Shiva would also work well, allowing you to take out a number of masks before they attacked, leaving only one or none.

For the Knights stage, I recommend using your 20k Ripper to bring them all low on health (they should have from 3k to 5k left) and then killing them off in resist order, making sure you charge your skills. Using a mech dragon would kill them outright and leave you without a ripper ready to go on the vampires, but again; it's your party, not mine.

Finally, made it to the bosses! I recommend popping poison and focusing down Berserk first, due to Highlander's defense reducing most of your damage to 1. Poison will chip away at Highlander, and you only need to be careful every three turns, when Berserk and Highlander sync timers. On those turns, you'll need to be above 6,377 HP. Otherwise, keep healing when you can and damage away!

03-31-2013, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 08:36 PM by TheTeacher.)
My suggestion for teams is as follows;

Fortoytops; Rainbow Keeper, Ripper of choice, Lilith (if not using Neptune), and some choice of utility, maybe a second ripper to help clear Vampires quicker, perhaps a Gravity user like Hera, or Echidna/Orochi for that life-saving time cushion, or a Siren to manufacture more heals separate from your Toy dragon lead.
This team would be best complemented by a dark resist leader, such as Abyss Neptune or Drawn Joker. Neptune also has poison, allowing you to bring a replacement for Lilith.

Drawn Joker could be substituted as a leader, and partnered with a friend's Fortoytops, but bringing a Lilith would be necessary to kill Highlander in a timely fashion (helps on Masks, too!).

My personal setup for next week:
Fortoytops Leader (evolving him tomorrow, provided I can make it to those Technicals in time!)
Rainbow Keeper
Lightning Holy Dragon (extra umph for Vampires, can bring all Knights to within a few thousand HP of death in one shot)
Awoken Hera (G-G-G-Gravity to the face, Vampires/Berserk; also, her stats are good at her level right now)
Echidna the Red Empress (I might need her, playing it safe this way)
My health with this team will be around 8.6k, and factoring in the roughly 2k I'll get from a friend's Abyss Neptune, I'll have plenty of health to pass the HP checks. Might consider swapping Echidna for Siren, for two heal changers.

Should I be unable to evolve Toyceratops in time, I'll be using my Drawn Joker instead, and substitute my Lilith, With of the Night for Echidna. I can break 9000 base health, and add a friend's Fortoytops to that. With double Toy dragons, I don't think I'd bring my Siren, due to needing poison and having two heal changers already. On the Fort/Nep team, I might consider swapping Echidna for Siren for a second orb changer.

That's all for now, feel free to post here with information you know that I don't, or other suggestions for teams and strategies!

Thanks for reading!

03-31-2013, 08:20 PM
Only 4 of the 5 Masks and Knights are chosen for Wave 2 and 3.

[Image: 303a0ip.jpg] YellowG is a scrub.
那個@PGF | AKA the guy with the worst rolling luck, or the guy that GungHo loves to troll
03-31-2013, 08:32 PM
(03-31-2013 08:20 PM)darrenalilim Wrote:  Only 4 of the 5 Masks and Knights are chosen for Wave 2 and 3.

Great to know, thanks darren. Updating!

03-31-2013, 08:39 PM
Dayum, these walls of text will be very helpful. Thanks!

[Image: 303a0ip.jpg] YellowG is a scrub.
那個@PGF | AKA the guy with the worst rolling luck, or the guy that GungHo loves to troll
03-31-2013, 08:54 PM
(03-31-2013 08:39 PM)darrenalilim Wrote:  Dayum, these walls of text will be very helpful. Thanks!

I thought the same thing, that's why I did 3 posts instead of one =\

Curse me and my excessive eloquence!

04-01-2013, 04:06 AM
(03-31-2013 08:14 PM)TheTeacher Wrote:  Finally, made it to the bosses! I recommend popping poison and focusing down Berserk first, due to Highlander's defense reducing most of your damage to 1. Poison will chip away at Highlander, and you only need to be careful every four turns, when Berserk and Highlander sync timers. On those turns, you'll need to be above 6,377 HP. Otherwise, keep healing when you can and damage away!

can check if the 2 bosses will sync together every 3 turns or 4 turns?
04-01-2013, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 05:09 AM by Fluffles.)
Bosses will sync together every 3 turns, you have Highlander hitting you every single turn and Berserk every 3.

This is my set up since I'm worried about healing back up Blush

Best case scenario for me would be if all 3 vampires are in sync, I take 1-2 turns to heal back and then pop valkyrie if there are extra heal orbs left. It will be a little slow when grinding Berserk down, but there probably won't be any threatening situations. Might switch out Bastet or Valkyrie out for a Light Mech though, but my RCV will drop to 1.5k.

[Image: ZTtoocA.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial site and has no connections with GungHo Online. Use of our website and the content is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for, and offer no warranties or representations regarding, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the content.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Puzzle & Dragons Forum | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication