01-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Best way to level up monsters with weak mobs
My team

Vamp lord
Black Knight

White Light Knight
Pterrados

Dragon Knight

I'm finding it hard to level up my monsters im currently in fire forest nerva area and unless I have a friend with vamp lord my team sucks and even then because I have no healer yet I struggle sometimes. I cant grind the higher lvl evolved carbuncles or devils yet so all I can do is grind the lower lvl stages but they dont seem to give that much for my knights and vamp lord. I;m trying to grind for a siren on Neptune glacier but no luck in about 15+ runs. Whats the best thing to do at this moment? is there a better way to level up my team?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 05:00 PM by zgmfx09a.)
RE: Best way to level up monsters with weak mobs
(01-11-2013 04:33 PM)Nego Wrote:  My team

Vamp lord
Black Knight

White Light Knight
Pterrados

Dragon Knight

I'm finding it hard to level up my monsters im currently in fire forest nerva area and unless I have a friend with vamp lord my team sucks and even then because I have no healer yet I struggle sometimes. I cant grind the higher lvl evolved carbuncles or devils yet so all I can do is grind the lower lvl stages but they dont seem to give that much for my knights and vamp lord. I;m trying to grind for a siren on Neptune glacier but no luck in about 15+ runs. Whats the best thing to do at this moment? is there a better way to level up my team?

Just 15 runs? Come back again after you've grinded for a week at the same stage over and over again.

I've no idea what the US calls it, but get a dark resist dragon from dark sky dungeon asap, and grind it continuously for the other drops as well.
01-11-2013, 06:31 PM
yes about 15 im sure im wrong im just saying 15 as minimum played it many times since yesterday just had to wait every time my stamina ran out.

a week? that damn of a rare drop??

Well I wish I could play that dark sky dungeon but those seem super hard for me atm when I tried the adept mode I figured that there is no way to cure your team which sucks and makes it harder than it already is!
01-12-2013, 12:58 AM
You'll need a solid team for Dark Skydragon, definitely a healer. Find an amaterasu okami friend, or a Siren the Enchantress with high skill/RCV stat (Ama heals 5 x her RCV, Siren 3 x).

Probably can lead with your Pterrados (boost white damage?) and blow through Adept until you get a Lil Black Dragon to drop. Prepare to waste oodles of time/EXP getting him up to his final evolution, where he will be 50% dark resist, but also importantly have a 20k hit-everything skill that charges in 15 turns (he's known as one of the "ripper" dragons).

Probably want to take a tour or two through the Light Skydragon if you don't have a Lil White as well; one can never have too many ripper dragons.

This of course provided you can hack Adept; you'll probably want to level your team up a bit. Don't waste much on regular Knights, but Dragon Knights of any color are probably worth it (orb changers). Play to your team strength; there's no Heart orbs in those "No RCV" dungeons, so Vampire has a tough time unless you team him with Siren's Red-to-Heart orb changes. The Dragon Knight orb change steals the same color, so they don't compliment well without some forethought; also, either one is much more effective if you have teams to back it up (no real point in getting a wad of Green orbs and only have the DK to attack with).

Good luck! Once you've gotten a 50% dark resist + a decent healer and a fair team, you can start cracking at Expert. Even with 50% reduction, the boss will be hitting around 2200 PER TURN, so you'll have to off-set that with auto heals + Siren's ability when it pops to recover. An Ama with RCV in the high 400's can account for all that without sweating, so she's better in that situation.

Puzzle & Dragon ID: 399,530,279 (Siren)
01-12-2013, 03:28 AM
(01-12-2013 12:58 AM)Neckbeard Wrote:  You'll need a solid team for Dark Skydragon, definitely a healer. Find an amaterasu okami friend, or a Siren the Enchantress with high skill/RCV stat (Ama heals 5 x her RCV, Siren 3 x).

Probably can lead with your Pterrados (boost white damage?) and blow through Adept until you get a Lil Black Dragon to drop. Prepare to waste oodles of time/EXP getting him up to his final evolution, where he will be 50% dark resist, but also importantly have a 20k hit-everything skill that charges in 15 turns (he's known as one of the "ripper" dragons).

Probably want to take a tour or two through the Light Skydragon if you don't have a Lil White as well; one can never have too many ripper dragons.

This of course provided you can hack Adept; you'll probably want to level your team up a bit. Don't waste much on regular Knights, but Dragon Knights of any color are probably worth it (orb changers). Play to your team strength; there's no Heart orbs in those "No RCV" dungeons, so Vampire has a tough time unless you team him with Siren's Red-to-Heart orb changes. The Dragon Knight orb change steals the same color, so they don't compliment well without some forethought; also, either one is much more effective if you have teams to back it up (no real point in getting a wad of Green orbs and only have the DK to attack with).

Good luck! Once you've gotten a 50% dark resist + a decent healer and a fair team, you can start cracking at Expert. Even with 50% reduction, the boss will be hitting around 2200 PER TURN, so you'll have to off-set that with auto heals + Siren's ability when it pops to recover. An Ama with RCV in the high 400's can account for all that without sweating, so she's better in that situation.

Thanks for the info, I'm trying to get siren as we speak but no luck yet with drops I want to get a healer before doing the sky dungeon as I did make it to the boss once in adept but since I couldn't heal died after one hit. I wasn't aware that oil black dragon dropped in adept so will def. try it just need a damn siren lol thanks again.
01-12-2013, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 04:58 AM by Opa-Opa.)

Vamp lord
Black Knight

White Light Knight
Pterrados

Dragon Knight

Oh man -- Vamp Lord is awesome, Dragon Knight is awesome, White Knight (if you mean White Mystic Knight) is awesome, but together they don't do anything. That's rough.

For now, I'd suggest cobbling together an all-dark team (plus Dragon Knight, if his stats are good enough) so they can all benefit from Vampire Lord's orb-changing and ATK boosting. Farm Metal Dragons whenever you can -- their special dungeon shows up every other day, so it shouldn't be a problem.
01-12-2013, 06:00 AM
(01-12-2013 04:57 AM)Opa-Opa Wrote:  

Vamp lord
Black Knight

White Light Knight
Pterrados

Dragon Knight

Oh man -- Vamp Lord is awesome, Dragon Knight is awesome, White Knight (if you mean White Mystic Knight) is awesome, but together they don't do anything. That's rough.

For now, I'd suggest cobbling together an all-dark team (plus Dragon Knight, if his stats are good enough) so they can all benefit from Vampire Lord's orb-changing and ATK boosting. Farm Metal Dragons whenever you can -- their special dungeon shows up every other day, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah I meant White Mystic Knight. And yeah I've yet to find a way to make them good together at least good enough to not have trouble with even adept dark dungeon or the fire forest nerva area, they just don't really mix which sucks.

My DK its only at lvl 11 and I am trying to get a dark team with DK on it but I can't find any other good dark monsters except Black Knight and he basically sucks. I'll try to farm metal dragons if their dungeon it's not too hard even though I am trying to get a healer first before moving on just to make things easier.