Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to kill neptune?
08-08-2013, 12:11 AM
how to kill neptune?
hello

i've a problem with the hera descended with the neptune floor....

the screenshot:

[Image: adhJ7DZw.jpg]

the problem is the defence of neptune... 72k...
so how do i know my defence of my build? or what's the solution? i tried with a neptune friend and it' the same problem... but 4K in poison attack of neptune.... i've the same problem with the normal dongeon Ocean of Heaven with neptune to... lol

thanks a lot Smile

[Image: 5232da7043390.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 12:20 AM by Kane.)
RE: how to kill neptune?
why are you using an orochi friend ? ... you should be using another horus or maybe zeus if you don't have gravity

post your monster box ? ... I wouldn't use cdd or siren in your team ...

[Image: P7wE4xk.gif]
http://www.padherder.com/user/xkanex [updated 7/22/14]. Sig by Haku or Die
398 740 234. add me for light metatron, sakuya, i&i leads. *deletes people after 4+ days of inactivity*
08-08-2013, 12:22 AM
You either need to deal enough damage to crack his defense (easier with green, but still very, very, VERY difficult with only a 4x multiplier), or by pass it with a skill.

Skills that bypass enemy defense are poison, Ra's Solar Laser, the Knight's Armor Reduction, and the Machine or Dark Golem's Armor Break. Shiva's skill also reduces defense to zero for one turn.

If you don't have access to poison like Lilith or Neptune, you could try farming a Ghostring from Poring Tower right now. If you don't have Shiva or the D/L Golems, you can always just catch any color of Knight from the regular dungeons, level it up modestly, and use him to lower Neptune's defense to more reasonable levels for a few turns.

The team in your screenshot cannot penetrate Neptune's defense unless you match like 6 or 7 sets of Green orbs and activate Horus' leader skill. It's just not going to happen.

Good news, though, if you're willing to grind it out, you can deal 1 damage to Neptune over and over and eventually kill him. In several dozen hours.

I'd recommend you back out, sub in a colored Knight for any one member of the team, then try again.

US ID: 313,531,282 Commonly Used Leads:

JP ID: 210,454,149 Commonly Used Leads:

[The Order] *Forum Novel* {My Novel}
08-08-2013, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 03:52 AM by devilhacker.)
@theteacher: lol of course hours and hours...

for poison i've a lilith but not very good lvl ... in friend ok i've a neptune i tried with it but not verry good.... only poison take effect with 4k.

@kane: ok but if i test a friend RA or horus... not very good because i cannot penetrate the defence only with skill ra... same thing was said by TheTeacher
i try orochi for no kill me lol

and the problem of my team is the HP... not verry good max with other monster is 11k without friend...

i trie with a neptune friend and i complete the ocean heaven with the skill poison... youpiBig Grin i try with ra but not very good because 11turn for the skill ...

but for hera i thinks the neptune friends not verry good....

if i have time i post my monster book but not verry well...

[Image: 5232da7043390.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial site and has no connections with GungHo Online. Use of our website and the content is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for, and offer no warranties or representations regarding, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the content.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Puzzle & Dragons Forum | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication