Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamadra
10-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Tamadra
I have 19 rolls in this pal egg.

Should I roll for one or wait for dragons?

I have Neptune Siegfried the blue champ siren and plesios. Who do I use it on if I were lucky to roll one?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: Tamadra
Don't roll pal eggs until the next 'dragons' or 'evo mats' event is active. Tamadras are NOT leaving the pal egg machine. They are there forever to love and hug and cuddle. So wait until the Pal machine ALSO gives out other goodies.

Back after six+ months off! : 365,367,251 - Message in game for what you need. (Level/Skill/Awakening/Plus eggs)
In order of likelihood of being my two leads.

My Padherder, it's like a glimpse into the past! Seriously, what was cool last December? CHECK HERE!
10-18-2013, 08:38 AM
Wait, considering you're still using Plesios.

Make sure they're in final form, too.

[IAP-NA] eltoshen ┊ Rank 321
└ 349,950,263 ┘ ╭ Occasionally ╮
╰ strong independent women ╯
what
╭ bara ╮

padherder + blog
ladies
┌ Upcoming Teams ┊ in-Progress ┐
ladies of the night !!
10-18-2013, 10:43 AM
I would wait. The only time i use pal eggs are when theres an event for the enhance material (king or super king jewel dragons for xp). If you roll now, You're sure to get something bad.

ID: 368,957,299 Rank: 142
10-18-2013, 05:31 PM
If you look up what it takes to max out each of your monsters, Siegfried is by far and away the most expensive in xp to awaken through using identical monsters, and your starter dragon is the easiest. And Neptune, it'd be pretty crazy to feed other Neptunes unless you throw crazy money at this game.

Either way, I would wait.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial site and has no connections with GungHo Online. Use of our website and the content is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for, and offer no warranties or representations regarding, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the content.

Contact Us | Puzzle & Dragons Forum | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication