Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Orb Manipulation Technique Pictures
03-13-2013, 10:29 AM
Orb Manipulation Technique Pictures
Found these on the Chinese PAD Forum that I visit for fun. Should be helpful for people just starting and even those who played for some times, since you don't have to think about the easy combos.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: Orb Manipulation Technique Pictures
On the topic of orb manipulation techniques, orb timer extension skills can also make good practice.

From this pndchina topic, this player can consistently hit 8+ combos.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/BsNpN...0_06_02_99
03-13-2013, 07:51 PM
How does he have so much time to manipulate orbs?

Zyrax@PF/G (317,048,245) Padherder
03-13-2013, 11:32 PM
(03-13-2013 07:51 PM)Zyrax Wrote:  How does he have so much time to manipulate orbs?
Evolved Yomi leader ability.
03-14-2013, 01:09 AM
Yep. He also had Awoken Hera as his leader too.

Main/Casual
Leaders
(+297)
Next
Project
ID:323,640,227
Terra Battle LINE group. Click here
03-14-2013, 07:43 AM
Now that we have endless tunnel for practice i may take lillith out for a spin and practice orb matching. I can only get 4 matches most of the time, if on the off chance i get an egyptian god on the god fest i need to be better.

[Image: m9ndz96]
Want to know where I got my avatar? Look Here!
03-14-2013, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 08:41 AM by puzzle_pal.)
(03-13-2013 10:29 AM)Atinuviel Wrote:  Found these on the Chinese PAD Forum that I visit for fun. Should be helpful for people just starting and even those who played for some times, since you don't have to think about the easy combos.

Excellent post!

One additional point of advice is that you don't need to look at all the gems in a 2x3 grid. As long as you stay inside the confines and line up either the 3 red gems or the 3 blue gems (while exiting at the same entry point), the other 3 blue or red gems will naturally align themselves from the pigeonhole principle.

In other words, just mentally ignore the red gems in the diagram, and try to complete the 3-chain of blue. Once that is done, move the gem you are holding out of the 2x3 grid in exactly the way you entered, and the red chain will solve itself. It's a great way to very quickly do a double match, and because of this, it's also a great way of storing gems. A pattern such as the one below is hard to break on accident, and is also easy to solve quickly:

x o
o x
x o
03-14-2013, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 08:53 AM by Frank.)
I'd say this is sticky worthy Big Grin

[Image: m9ndz96]
Want to know where I got my avatar? Look Here!
03-14-2013, 08:58 AM
(03-14-2013 08:53 AM)Frank Wrote:  I'd say this is sticky worthy Big Grin

We should go gather the other screenshots.

There's one on how to store orbs (and then consequently break them), and that one stupid thread about how to break out of a 5 wall chain in which I made very bad pictures for and then never posted out of shame.
03-14-2013, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 11:53 AM by Niteblooded.)
Am I the only one who thinks most of those orb manipulation techniques are inefficient? The second picture is good but the first one I don't like at all.

Slust @ PF (323,647,225)
Mono-Green Team
[Image: 1209.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial site and has no connections with GungHo Online. Use of our website and the content is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for, and offer no warranties or representations regarding, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the content.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Puzzle & Dragons Forum | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication