Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trolled by Dub-Mythlit
03-23-2013, 02:00 PM
Trolled by Dub-Mythlit
For some background, for the past 2 weeks I've the Friday Dungeon trying to get my hands on a Dub-Topalit so that i can finally evo my Fairlion to an Angelion.

Between last week (5 runs) and this week (3 runs) I have not been able to get a single Dub-Topalit. Instead I am sitting on top of 8 Dub-Mythlits, 4 Dub-amelit, and 2 of each red/blue/green dub-lit(sold a few of them).

I know Dub-Mythlits are awesome and rare to come by and that i shouldn't be complaining but seriously!? I swear this game knows what you are trying to farm for and refuses to drop it just to spite you.

Anyways, just wanted to vent. Thanks for reading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: Trolled by Dub-Mythlit
I'm the exact opposite I guess. Wanted 2 Dub-Amelit to evolve my Thanatos, and ended up getting 4 Dub-Topalit and 1 Dub-mythlit.

Looking for Gabriel, Michael, and other awesome leaders!
English PAD ID: 374,136,284
03-23-2013, 03:10 PM
ouch, you might be better off farming in the higher tier techs for a dub of a specific color. yeah they don't show up often, but at least you'll get decent exp/food rather than disappointment

Add me =D
Please have PF or something in your name if you request or I won't accept.

Cat Collector:

My alt collects turtles:

If you want a Genbu friend add - 349,384,295
03-23-2013, 03:25 PM
I am with Atinuviel there, just fed 5 Dub Topa-lit as exp to my new lighting Holy Dragon, and still have 3 more left over for future use.

non-IAP, started Feb18,2013
[Image: 2v9Cm6J.png]
Statsis@PF ID 361,744,235
03-23-2013, 05:04 PM
Lol, yeah sometimes I also feel like the game knows what I want and doesn't give it to me. I remember on the weekend I needed a dragon plant to evolve my pengdra. It took 10+ runs until I finally got one.

Main: luke家@PF - 367,383,288 - Rank 297 - $120 (PAD cleared @ 243 non-IAP)
Maxed Leads:
03-23-2013, 11:41 PM
I had the opposite of OP: 3x Dub-Topalit and 1x Dub-Amelit when I need 3 Dub-mythlits and 4x Dub-Amelits....
03-24-2013, 01:31 AM
Ya, lets trade I got topalits and I need mythlits. They know and they are watching!!

OSOK@PFG
03-24-2013, 02:08 AM
I had 2x light ceres.

I needed 5x dub mythlits to regress it back to a plain ceres. All i get is dub toplits.

Next week i finally get my 5th dubmythlit. I needed one more dub amlit to make a dark ceres. All I got that week was dub amlits. They even spawned several times during the regular waves.

[Image: m9ndz96]
Want to know where I got my avatar? Look Here!
03-25-2013, 06:36 PM
got one from pal egg...lol im too low lvl atm to collect other evo mats to evolve my things xp

IGN: TaeTae [Parvati/Kirin/Athena lead]
[341 045 260]

---+---
03-26-2013, 08:14 AM
When I was hunting Dub-Amelits for busty-evoing my Fafnir, I found that Dub-lits give pretty yummy exp. Maybe you guys can try it?

[Image: 529182a9583b8.png]

JP Version FTW

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial site and has no connections with GungHo Online. Use of our website and the content is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for, and offer no warranties or representations regarding, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the content.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Puzzle & Dragons Forum | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication