Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Neptune Ultimate Evo
03-25-2013, 06:01 AM
Neptune Ultimate Evo
Should I go Neptune Dark or Light? I already have all the material for Light.

Horus/ ADK/ Neptune/ Rippers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Neptune Ultimate Evo
Ultimately it depends on if you have any light or dark monsters you can build a team around.

Dark is better since it works with the Hero dungeon and dark monsters are more common.

If you happen to have a ton of light monsters it might make sense, but in general dark is better. You could reverse the ulimate evo with 5 dub myths, but it is a pain.
03-25-2013, 06:50 AM
I would rather attempt to get another Neptune from REM than use 5 Dub's to reverse a busty.

As has been said, go with whatever resistance you don't have. If you have both resist dragons, busty Neptune into a secondary color that you could possibly use. If you have more dark monsters, go with that.

Personally, I took my Minerva Fire/Light and my Hades Dark/Dark.

321.635.288 - EN. D.Meta & Ronia.
377.780.276 - EN2. Bonia & Ronia.
03-25-2013, 07:01 AM
I think Abyss is a good direction to go. I have both Dark and Light Evos of Neptune I use the Abyss one more. Fits Hero Dungeon and he also fits into my Dark team when I need poison.
05-04-2013, 12:01 PM
I wanted to evo mine for Hera's dungeon, but now that I already got her, and I'm just 1 Dub-topalit away from having the mats for the Light version (0 Dub-amelits on hand)...

Would you use Light Neptune as a sub in a Light team? He'd only deal 1/10 of his attack right? (besides his blue damag & poison).

ChuckFF@PF - 328,142,255
Mouse over for details

NrdHrd@PF - 332,648,285
05-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Id go dark but that is because i think dark is better, either way would be fine really.

[Image: 525c452389226.png]

376, 140, 209 Everything in my sig is maxed. Email me in game for a change of lead or a refresh.

Kazuya@PF
05-04-2013, 12:52 PM
I went with dark and ended up getting a Hatsume (dark to water orb changer) later on. Kinda wish I went light now since they conflict. I don't put them on team at same time. I got so many water subs that I don't have to though. But yea, it kinda annoys me.
05-04-2013, 12:58 PM
(05-04-2013 12:52 PM)Megatron Wrote:  I went with dark and ended up getting a Hatsume (dark to water orb changer) later on. Kinda wish I went light now since they conflict. I don't put them on team at same time. I got so many water subs that I don't have to though. But yea, it kinda annoys me.

It is fine since neptune is a situation monster anyway, plus he does most of his damage from his water attack, the dark is just bonus.

376, 140, 209 Everything in my sig is maxed. Email me in game for a change of lead or a refresh.

Kazuya@PF
05-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Yea I know. I just always matched black while making combos for extra damage. Doesn't really leave anything for Hatsume to convert. It's more of a minor annoyance than anything. I have all the blue orb changers and utility subs so never need to have them together. I have Siegfried, Fenrir, Siren and Hatsume as orb changers plus Neptune, Orochi and Water Golem for utility.
05-04-2013, 01:12 PM
(05-04-2013 01:09 PM)Megatron Wrote:  Yea I know. I just always matched black while making combos for extra damage. Doesn't really leave anything for Hatsume to convert. It's more of a minor annoyance than anything. I have all the blue orb changers and utility subs so never need to have them together. I have Siegfried, Fenrir, Siren and Hatsume as orb changers plus Neptune, Orochi and Water Golem for utility.

Sounds like you got a pretty solid blue team there!

Kazuya@PF