Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hercules - Gigas The Great
03-11-2014, 12:01 AM
Hercules - Gigas The Great
So, with this dungeon on the way (possibly), I'm trying to understand exactly what Gigas the Great's sequence is. I've watched a few videos, but cannot exactly piece together what he does.

My guess is, on mythical

Preemptive attack - 17,111 damage
For his red health,
He stalls for a turn.
Then he either hits you for 17,111 or a 99% gravity?
then stalls again.
Once under 50% and into light health,
He stalls for a turn,
and then hits you for 205,332

This correct? Is there anything that determines him doing 17,111 or the 99% gravity or is it just chance?

Thanks!

Altamir@PF / US ID: 304,139,280 / Main: Perfect Haku and Perfect Red Sonia Smile / Friend List: Spots Open Smile / Rank: 392
W.I.P -
"I spent all my stones to get a Luci and all I got was this crummy Haku"
Monsters in signature are leads I use, all max level. Work in progresses are on their way there!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Hercules - Gigas The Great
Based off of pdx most of it is just chance, with the exception of the firs turn counters

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=667
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply