Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mythlits
03-27-2013, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 02:36 PM by 38thdoe.)
Sad Mythlits
Records of mythlit farming:

Friday dungeon/normal:
10 runs/ 10 sightings/0 drops

Blazing Highway - Red Road and Red Serpent:
1 Run/1 Sighting/0 Drops

Tower of Polar Night - Blue Guardian:
27 runs/10 Sighting/3 Drops

Castle of Satan in the Abyss -Cursed Jewels:
2 run/0 sightings/ 0 Drops

Castle of Satan in the Abyss - Bloody Scales over Soft Skin:
5 run/1 sightings/ 0 Drops

Castle of Satan in the Abyss - Dragon Puppets:
1 run/0 sightings/ 0 Drops

Castle of Satan in the Abyss - Return of the Dark King:
1 run/0 sightings/ 0 Drops
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Mythlits
i got all my mythlites from technical dungeons. i feel like i have 5 some weeks and none other weeks... do you need them now? you can just focus on stocking pendragons and leveling what you have and they'll come eventually
03-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Yeah, they are a pain to get and the Friday dungeon isn't dependable at all. Sometimes you get nothing, and sometime you need say a dub-topalit and all that drops is dub-mythlit. In my experience, GungHo just always trolls me. When I do tech dungeons cause I'm in desperate need of Pengdras, the game will throw a mythlit at me. Your hunting strategies are correct, but in the end it all comes down to luck.
03-27-2013, 01:05 PM
You've got the right spots, just gotta hope for some luck now!

I wouldn't run Friday dungeon at all unless you needed the other -lits to evo things. Just stick to techs and Polar Night Tower for the marine gobs and you'll eventually get a few.

Add me =D
Please have PF or something in your name if you request or I won't accept.

Cat Collector:

My alt collects turtles:

If you want a Genbu friend add - 349,384,295
03-27-2013, 07:24 PM
My income of Mythlit is much greater than my income of things that require mythlit Sad (need more good monsters) Got 5 chillin in teh box-- mostly from technical dungeons

US: 324,269,253.
PADherder, Non-IAP. here.
03-27-2013, 10:50 PM
(03-27-2013 01:05 PM)Marty Wrote:  You've got the right spots, just gotta hope for some luck now!

I wouldn't run Friday dungeon at all unless you needed the other -lits to evo things. Just stick to techs and Polar Night Tower for the marine gobs and you'll eventually get a few.

Well as long as I'm in the right spot. It is a little overwhelming that I can't get one to drop in a week and I need 6 of them.
03-28-2013, 12:34 AM
Prioritise your evolutions! It can be very tempting to blow all your stam to prepare all the mats needed for _all_ your creatures, but do some math first. Will you be able to level all of them? Otherwise, just do technicals for your mythlits.

Farming friday dungeon is generally not worth it unless you're really really really desperate for that one mythlit. Even on 2x drop you can still spend 100 stam there without a mythlit drop.

JP:
169 483 572
[Image: 51a785dabfe58.png]
03-28-2013, 12:50 AM
Oh, I'm not trying to prepare for the future, I need most of these yesterday Smile

I have at max level: Siren, Enchida, Amaretsu
Not max level but I need to evolve to beat Hades, King of the Underworld and Skydragon Master: Devil Dragon.
Less important but would make Light skydragon safer: Holy Dragon.

I think I'm going to put my first mythlits into siren, then the devil dragon, then Enchida, Amaretsu, and white ripper.

Does that sound reasonable?
03-28-2013, 02:02 AM
what's your main team? Take note that devil dragon/white ripper are used usually for the resists only, if you have no immediate use for them you can put them lower on the priority list.

Amaterasu is a special case, even after evolution it takes quite awhile (~lvl 70) before she gets useful, so unless you're going to run her in a team, you can drop her a little also.

JP:
169 483 572
[Image: 51a785dabfe58.png]
03-28-2013, 02:26 AM
My main "team" is mostly some combination of Blue/Green/Red ripper as leader, and then Moondragon D'spinas and Rainbow Keeper on the team. Which I was using to get through Normal/technical/special dungeons with healer helpers.

I kind of hit a wall needing the resist of the black/white rippers and a healer/Odin on a team of which I have neither. Plus no matter what team you are doing it seems like a good idea to have a high level max skill Siren. So I maxed her level. Ditto Enchida.

The only other blue and red monsters I could level up would be blue/red starter Ice golem or Kagutsuchi. So I started dumping red/blue monsters/pengdras into my white and dark and maxed Amaterasu.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial site and has no connections with GungHo Online. Use of our website and the content is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for, and offer no warranties or representations regarding, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the content.

Contact Us | Puzzle & Dragons Forum | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication