Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moondragon Lunar DSpinas VS Loki?
04-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Moondragon Lunar DSpinas VS Loki?
So i have a loki but he is no where near being evoed being level 15 at his first stage but i do have a fully evoed moon dragon. My question for you guys is which one should i invest XP in? I know Loki overall has better stats but they are not THAT much better so is it worth it?

[Image: 525c452389226.png]

376, 140, 209 Everything in my sig is maxed. Email me in game for a change of lead or a refresh.

Kazuya@PF
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 01:46 PM by windkeeper4.)
RE: Moondragon Lunar DSpinas VS Loki?
Loki, Moondragon takes far to much to get to its ultimate form for basically the same payoff. Loki's active is also much better.

EDIT: I saw you have the ultimate form. Loki is still better.

Kasila@PF 358, 145, 234
Usually running in order of use (Valk's up 95% of the time).
Also have all resists, both Hades, Abyss Neptune, Light Ceres, Viper Orochi as needed.
04-10-2013, 03:18 PM
I know Loki is better over all but is it worth the 4mil XP when i Already have a bunch of gods on my team lol. and can always have a Loki friend.

376, 140, 209 Everything in my sig is maxed. Email me in game for a change of lead or a refresh.

Kazuya@PF
04-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Sounds to me like you personally don't want to invest into Loki, so I suggest you go with what you want and invest into the Dragon.

Swag@PF: 336,345,267
[Image: 519f48ad9fe27.png]
-Leaders: Loki the Finisher, Hell Queen Persephone, Awoken Odin, Holy Thunderdragon Indra
04-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Duh! Loki can beat the living hell out of Lunar D'spinas Tongue

Kidding aside, but Loki is still better. His active skill can help you OHKO most of the bosses in mid-normal dungeons, and even in technical dungeons. I have been doing that with my beloved Loki when I use helper's Persephone's active skill afterwards. Also, he is getting a busty-evo in the next update, though not sure if there are some stat improvement upon his busty-evolution.

Lunar D'spinas is pretty much a poor man's Loki. His active skill takes 30 turns to refresh, while Loki's takes 17 turns to refresh. Morever, damage output is much greater when you employ orb changers as you use Loki's active skill.
04-10-2013, 03:53 PM
I love love love my Persephone, but I would also love to have a Loki. His skill can easily wreck bosses. Oddly enough, Xirtas, you're my go-to dark friend leader.

Nekro@PF 366,447,254
Chef'n ain't Easy...
04-10-2013, 04:13 PM
Loki is fantastic, but if dark isn't a main team for you, D'spinas works just fine since you have him already. Don't make him a priority but level him eventually.

Mostly Valkyrie
RichardPFG
04-10-2013, 08:20 PM
loki's gonna have a new evolution so I would bet on it~

Leaders:
and sometimes
Overall collection:
[Image: 46dqXZn.png?1]    
Anon@PF - 370,241,247 looking for AMA friends
04-10-2013, 09:04 PM
The stat improvements with the Norse God ultimate evolutions are tiny. You do get a second dark attack, albeit at 10% of your attack stat, so that's nice. I think they're mainly worth it for the graphical improvements (says the guy with Thor).

Anyway, like everyone said, Loki's better.

/

/
Achievements
Team L/L

/
/
04-10-2013, 10:46 PM
alrighty then, dark is one of my main teams so i will invest in him once i am done with valk!

Kazuya@PF