Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Notice - No 2x Skill-Up for Tower of Poring
05-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Event Notice - No 2x Skill-Up for Tower of Poring
From GungHo's Facebook page:

Quote:*Event Notice*

After discussing the matter internally, we have determined that in order to ensure and maintain the best quality event possible, we are unable to extend this particular x2 Skill Up event; however, we do still have some good news for you.

This is not the last time you will have a chance at the Tower of Poring, and on 5/29 we will be announcing our next event. The upcoming event is scheduled to feature a x2 Skill Up component as well as a few more things you're sure to enjoy.

Thanks for supporting Puzzle & Dragons, and we hope you are looking forward to a great summer of exciting new events!

The "best quality" claim makes no sense to me - but whatever. Guess I'll run it for the stone, then wait until next time to try and skill up Berserk.

[Image: 519a979751e6b.png]
Main:snowmeowPF

Alt:snow2@PF
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: Event Notice - No 2x Skill-Up for Tower of Poring
Wow. I had just assumed the skillup event would go on with the event dungeons. I wonder what the response to that statement will be on facebook Wink

Three Egyptian Gods for the power matchers under the sky,
Seven Greek Gods for the Mono color-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine Norse Gods for Mortal Men doomed to become obsolete,
One Archangel for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,
In the Land of Puzzles and Dragons where the Shadows lie.
One Archangel to rule them all, One Archangel to find the descends,
One Archangel to clear them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Puzzles and Dragons where the Shadows lie.
05-24-2013, 02:43 AM
Guess I'll just have to horde what I can find and wait for the next skill up event.
05-24-2013, 02:46 AM
Ugh, that makes no sense, it was their fault that Poring didn't come out when it was scheduled to, what would be the harm of extending 2x skill up for one more day to coincide with Poring.
05-24-2013, 02:48 AM
We're getting another event so soon! And an additional go at the Tower of Poring! I for one think that's very generous of GungHo, I love these guys.

My only worry is that this next event will again lead to me spending a lot of stamina (from my still young, limited pool) on certain dungeons and again not be able to just sit back and farm some Pengdra and Marine Goblins...or acquire enough magic stones in time for the next godfest if there is one.
05-24-2013, 02:50 AM
A few more things that we'll enjoy? It better be Goemon PLUS Hera-Is, or else there will surely be rioting my lads.

Looking for Gabriel, Michael, and other awesome leaders!
English PAD ID: 374,136,284
05-24-2013, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 03:01 AM by Ice Knight.)
So in order to hoard all those porings... I will pay Money and buy more boxes for storage! Excellent!

[Image: 529197044fee4.png]
US: 306, 540, 235. ViNite @PF, will add all @PF members
05-24-2013, 02:58 AM
and i was saving all my stones for future godfests... now i must buy more boxes!
05-24-2013, 03:02 AM
Boxes are a much better use of stones than failio farming the REM is.

Jules@PGF 361,232,280
05-24-2013, 03:08 AM
(05-24-2013 02:48 AM)calorie Wrote:  We're getting another event so soon! And an additional go at the Tower of Poring! I for one think that's very generous of GungHo, I love these guys.

don't mean to nitpick, but they didn't mention there was gonna be another tower of poring with the next event. they just said "this is not the last time" ... which could mean it could show up 2 or 3 events later from now

[Image: P7wE4xk.gif]
http://www.padherder.com/user/xkanex [updated 12/14/14]. Sig by Haku or Die

# of bonias pulled = 1. # of ronias pulled = 20. No ronia adds pls

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial site and has no connections with GungHo Online. Use of our website and the content is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for, and offer no warranties or representations regarding, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the content.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Puzzle & Dragons Forum | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication