✩ Awkakes Arty Things ✩

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by awkakes, Oct 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Was working on some concepts for the collab. Ended up drawing what I think their idol outfits look like...I'm such a procrastinator... They're sailor themed because I can't think of any other idol boy outfits that AREN'T somewhat regal...damnit.
    080416 BLBR Concept EDIT.jpg
    *blasts trashy idol music while drawing*

2. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    yeeeeyyyY!! Someone who loves them too!! I can't seem to get my hands on Constellation 2 which is a bummer since 2 of them I think are the cutest :( (Pre-evo: Hamal and Acubens)

Waifu is Laifu afterall xD

3. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    That's so cute!

I never imagined SQ as grumpy though

edit
    wait i just noticed - BL boys

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    bee and awkakes like this.
  4. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    look at all those lovely ladies

wait

awkakes and graps like this.
  5. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
  6. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I guess it's one of my headcannons. SQ should be pretty pissed after all the crap I put him through here :D

Ah. That makes sense. Too bad Mori/Acu didnt get the same treatment (maybe split ultis, yeeeee)
    It's a trap! Don't fall for it!! :woot::woot::woot:

Soon more will be on it's way! I won't do anything like sub groups because that'd be a pain. But I'll be posting the linearts (hopefully by this wednsday?) for the collab so you and @graps can grab and color them. (they'll be two...?) I've been putting it off for too long.

foxwaffles likes this.
  7. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Honestly someone just cut my hand off right now. Just cut'em! :arghh:

081116 BLBR Collab Pt 1 Lineart EDIT.jpg

Message me or something if you want the PSD that has color seperating them. I'm probably going to fix this up when I wake up tomorrow. (It's like 3:27am here hah). Another one is coming too, that one I think might be less idol project looking. I pray.

bee, GrinD, graps and 2 others like this.
  8. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    The lines are so neat... how long did they take? :eek:

Also.. Spica sub ult is g/b so alrescha is pretty much confirmed b/r! and why are they still not releasing mori art ;-;

awkakes likes this.
  9. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd say a good 5-6 hours with a few breaks inbetween. I'm not sure when I started...(I tried to work in the morning but flailed till about 9pm so...thats enough math for me.)

This is the best news I've gotten. Spicas art is so pretttttttty. Not sure what to do with g/b but she can just be a box cheerleader. (But really? No Mori? Are we not going to see it until the end of this month?) Fingers crossed for Alrescha soon too. And for Samurai 1 gods T□T

foxwaffles likes this.
  10. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    I need to see Mori like RIGHT NOW because you know he's the ONLY samurai god I have. Seriously out of ALL the pantheons that exist, this one is filled with all of my dream husbandos, and OF COURSE this is the one pantheon I'm chasing that I seem to never get anything out of (Mori was a memorial REM roll of all things).

And they're doing two split uevos what am I supposed to dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

awkakes likes this.
  11. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Dont worry, mori would probably have the best art, they're just stalling, so pick up your oar and keep paddling.

Samurais are hard to get. I think the only break I got was a too stronk light gala that gave me 2 maeda keijis (Like what even? My light box is exploding) and the players choice with Akechi. Whenever I purposely roll for anyone else I get andromeda...it never fails. Always andromeda...

*interally screeches impatiently*

foxwaffles likes this.
  12. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I thought once August came round I'll be able to draw more. I was wrong. But at least Beach rem blessed me with this one...two of'em actually. (I already have a.lak though...)

[​IMG]

(Its huge. I'll resize it later since Im on mobile.)

13. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    Lakshmi! <3
    Rolled once, got Kurone. Yep, i'm out.
    Go make the lakshmi/andromeda/andromeda/andromeda/andromeda/lakshmi dream team :D
    jk
    Feel free to borrow my beach miru to pair with your beach lakshmi! :)

14. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That's a lot of ancient blue masks :drowning::drowning::drowning: I probably would still do it. If it saves andro from becoming mp I'll brave wednsday/blue fairy dungeon farming again!! I already borrow your lak, now I get b.myr too!? Wow, I need to stop neglecting my blue box and take advantage of this. xD

15. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374

join the blue side

we need to try co-opping with Beach Miru/Beach Lak split leads sometime!!
    4x Andromeda is overkill and you're gonna run out of fire orbs to convert. I'd still do it for fun if I ever ended up rolling another 2 of her though. I hate the Wednesday dungeon. I usually go 5/5 on green masks or something. I hate blue faires too, I only ever get those tunabowls : D

awkakes likes this.
  16. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I am slowly making this Beach Lak team over this week. It should be done soon. *hurries over to +297 tama*
    I am right now hating Friday Dungeon with a passion. Yeah the baby tama is nice, BUT WHAT I NEED ARE THE RAINBOWS!!! ARRGGGHHH!! I don't want to deal with these anymore ToT

foxwaffles likes this.
  17. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    Yay :D What's your team going to be?

why do i have 16 dub mythlits and nothing to evolve D: take them pls

18. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Since I'm not to well versed in the blue team making (and Andro's lack of evo mats in general, give me your dub myths!!) I have-

B.Lak/Skuld/Andro/Gabe/Flex (maybe A.I&I or A.Isis but Navi is sitting here for some reason...)

Probably could make better choices but these guys are the only ones I've really worked on my entire PAD career... :water:_(°-°」 ∠)_ hmm...gotta look up more guides...

19. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    That's a pretty good team, I'd say put 2nd Andro in the flex, 2 of her is really great tbh. Do you have a Sumire? She is also really good.

I&I is never really needed, if you need ever any damage boost (arena kali) it is a.sq because he has the triple tpa and delay. Navi is nice but imo she isn't as good for Lak as she is for Miru since Lak already has the rcv multiplier, I wouldn't ever use her outside of co-op.

Also, do you have a spare Urd? She is the best inherit for Lak. (if not that's okay, inherit one of your million Andros on her and use a friend's inherit)

andro/andro/gabe is my usual Lakshmi team base, imo it is the ideal setup with a flex for the 4th slot (usually Ryune for me, Skuld is similar). Beach Lak shouldn't be too different since she has the same base multipliers, just the way of matching hearts is different. She probably values time extend (Sumire) more since every other heart cross lead has a whole bunch of them. Of course, pairing with Miru solves this issue.

20. awkakes

awkakes what do I even-?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hmm. Hmmmm. That sounds good. Alright I need to get to work on that Urd too then. :D

I took Lak out for a spin this past challenge dun and managed to get through a few descends, getting used to her shouldn't be too hard at this rate. So all I need to do is leveling/skill ups and finish some last minute evos. Thank you!! Coop shouldn't be too far away haha.

graps likes this.