[9/23 - 9/25] PAD X, Ace Descended Arrives!

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Tibbles, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Tibbles

Tibbles me too thanks

PAD X, Ace Descended Arrives!

PUZZLE & DRAGONS (NORTH AMERICA) - GUNGHO·THURSDAY, 22 SEPTEMBER 2016
    [Duration]: 9/23 (Fri), 6:00 PM - 9/25 (Sun), 5:59 PM UTC-8 This dungeon starts at 9/23 (Fri), 7:00 PM and ends at 9/25 (Sun), 6:59 PM (PDT) Puzzle & Dragons X crosses over with Puzzle & Dragons in the new PAD X, Ace Descended dungeon! This dungeon comes in two difficulties: Legend and X. The protagonist of Puzzle & Dragons X-- Passionate Dragon Caller, Ace--awaits to challenge you at the final floor! Prepare your most powerful monsters and Cross On! Don’t forget. Puzzle & Dragons X is also a television anime! Watch as the main characters Ace and Lance compete, gather monsters, and match Orbs! Episodes can be streamed for free at Funimation.com. Monster Details
    [​IMG]
    Ultimate Evolutions Using Passionate Dragon Caller, Ace By using Passionate Dragon Caller, Ace as a material, he can be fused with certain monsters giving them Ultimate Evolutions. See below for further details. 1. Blazing Deity Falcon Armor, Ace
    [​IMG]
    [Base Monster]: Blazing Deity Falcon, Horus Materials: Passionate Dragon Caller, Ace / Keeper of Gold / Mystic Mask / Dub-rubylit / Dub-topalit *The Ultimate Evolution of "Blazing Deity Falcon, Horus" to "Blazing Deity Falcon Armor, Ace" results in a new Skill at Skill Level 1.
    [​IMG]
    2. Awoken Zeus Olympios Armor, Ace
    [​IMG]
    [Base Monster]: Awoken Zeus Olympios Materials: Passionate Dragon Caller, Ace / Keeper of Rainbow / Mystic Mask / Dub-topalit / Angelit *The Ultimate Evolution of "Awoken Zeus Olympios" to "Awoken Zeus Olympios Armor, Ace" results in a new Skill at Skill Level 1.
    [​IMG]
    3. Moonlit Feline Goddess Armor, Ace
    [​IMG]
    [Base Monster]: Moonlit Feline Goddess, Bastet Materials: Passionate Dragon Caller, Ace / Keeper of Rainbow / Ancient Green Sacred Mask / Dub-emelit / Dub-amelit *The Ultimate Evolution of "Moonlit Feline Goddess, Bastet" to "Moonlit Feline Goddess Armor, Ace" results in a new Skill at Skill Level 1.
    [​IMG]
    For more information about Awoken Skills, see our guide here. Notes: *All images and data displayed are in development and may be adjusted if necessary. *If your max Stamina is less than the Stamina value required to enter the dungeon, the dungeon will not appear. Stamina overflow does not change this requirement. *These pictures are based on when the character level and skill levels are Max. *The Angels of Fate Invade will not apply to the first appearance of this dungeon.

HappyNoms, David@PF and kiarahakura like this.
  2. beradin

beradin The cYNic

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Honestly Ace Bastet is infinitely better than A. Bastet.
    But I don't wanna make my bastet into a boy.
    So pass.

ShadowDragon likes this.
  3. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Aemo Baemo

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wo is they who must choose. I have a dupe ready to go

4. Hansey

Hansey World record holder: Slowest +egg farmer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    And I only just pulled a dupe Bastet in the last Godfest! (Thankfully someone reminded me that Pad X Ace was coming and I shouldn't sell her for MP.)

I only have one Horus, but it seems like it's probably worth converting him from Awoken to Ace, simply because the active is so much more useful? Better HP and ATK, huge loss in RCV but that can presumably be made up for with subs.

5. Celerity

Celerity Youkai Hunter

If you're not using him as a leader, it's worth it to convert. Double TPA + devil killer and a board change makes him a decent sub on rainbow teams, and even passable on some fire teams.

6. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Huzzah! The day has finally arrived (or will in less than 3 hours)!

I have the evo materials to evolve 2 Aces, then feed them to my R/L Horus and my G/D Bastet.

Now I just need 1,767,766 red XP. And fast. And PDX is showing metal dragons instead of ruby. :/ Guess I'll have to take my chances on EKMD and time my run of Experience of a Lifetime just right...

Oh, and I guess I'll need to decide how many woodpys and flampys I'm willing to spend...

IMO, Awoken Horus is a better lead and Ace Horus is a better sub.

EDIT: Also, am I missing something, or is Ace Zeus not really worth the effort?

7. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm using A.Horus as a sub for Tsubaki. But I rarely play Tsubaki, and so far I've never really needed the sparkler. So maybe I don't need him on that team.

8. Bass88

Bass88 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was really expectin to Ace and Anna to be released together...I guest releasing only Ace for now means that they can relax with no new content for at least two months :banghead:
    From Ace the only think that I can do is Ace Horus and I probably will be using him in my AShiva team as a sub, to fill the hole that Cao Cao left when I Awoke him (and until now has been filled by Squall)
    From Anna I really want Anna Ceres (and maybe the Valk...again those are the only ones that I can make)