[Add Me] More Diverse Than Napoleon Ice Cream (Closed, Hard Cap)

Discussion in 'NA Add Me!' started by Vincent Flyer PPL, Aug 17, 2015.

Delay Hard Cap?

Poll closed Nov 24, 2016.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vincent Flyer PPL

Vincent Flyer PPL The Last Extreme Gamer, Tinker Queen

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Introduction to Friending Vincent Flyer (VFlyer@PF)
    So welcome to where I talk about me rotating leaders, team swaps, and other restrictions. If you are willing to friend me please read all of these to qualify for these. Please don't try to friend me blindly without reading these restrictions.
    Click on these Spoilers to view the content inside.
    Before you add me you must be able to satisfy your conditions:
    • You are active at least once every 10 days (before hard caps kicks in).
    • Your friend list is not full by the time I try to add you. This can happen mainly at the end of Hard Cap or Extreme Cap.
    As a friend you are able to:
    • Swap leaders by request, up to 10 times per day (manual changes do not count)
    • Select any lead of your choice for Saturday or Sunday (Circle)
    • BFF me
    • Give presents (Not required nor recommended)
    • Coop with me on any particular dungeon [,however make sure you have the right team for that].
    If you BFF me you will get these benefits:
    • You will not be deleted off of my friend list, even if you are inactive for more than 10 days (5 if hard cap is active)
    • Unlimited lead swaps
    • Avoid Extreme Cap
    Hard Cap Status: Inctive, Delayed Longer (179+0/225 at 3/4/2017)
    Formatted as: Status (Friend Count + Friend Requests / Maximum at [date (mm/dd/yyyy)])
    How will Hard Cap work?
    Hard Cap starts off as a partial mass delete of the maximum number of friends I can hold at most. These kinds of capping ensure that I can maintain a specific number of friends and/or leads that I can use throughout this game.
    What happens if your friend list is full?
    If my friend list jams up with lots of friends these restrictions will come into effect. These last until 115 friends are left in my list or 2 weeks pass.
    • The least active friend(s) on my list will be deleted! The other 9-10 least active friends may possibly be warned for removal.
    • Activity range drops from 10 days to 5. Try to stay within there to remain on my friend list.
    • Messaging for permission to remove yourself as a friend is allowed if you want to find someone else other than me.
    Extreme Cap Status: Inactive, Unplanned
    Possible Selected Leaders: (separated by days)
    1. All Heart Cross Leaders [Hybrids included, Hybrid LS like 5+1 enhanced + cross hearts or cross hearts + match ATT] (Ronove, Sumire, Myr, Kaede, etc.)
    2. All Row Based Leaders, non hybrids [ATT + row and specific orb matches + row counts as hybrid] (Awoken Pandora, Awoken Archdemon Lucifer, etc.)
    3. 5 Chinese Gods or Hybrid Row Based Leaders (Awoken DQXQ, Academy Kali)
    4. Cross ATT leaders (leaders that require matching 5 non-heart orbs in a cross shape)
    5. "Tank Meta" (Awoken I&I, Awoken Hermes, Saria, APersephone etc.)
    6. Egyptian 1 and Egyptian 2 leads
    7. The Remaining List (see What Monsters do I Lead With?)
    How will Extreme Cap work?
    During each day, I will check for all users to see if they have a leader that I can potentially use later on. If you have that potential leader(s), you are considered safe from this. On the last day of this Extreme Cap, I will check the remaining friends to see if they satisfy one of the other days if they can stay on my friends list or not.
    Can I exempt myself from this Extreme Cap?
    So far, only best or certain friends are currently exempt from this. I don't suggest BFFing me unless you want to. If you wish to be exempt from this possible mess feel free to BFF me if you want to. Feel free to message me if you want to avoid this, before Extreme Cap starts, so that I will not try to delete you if you are also taking a short break during that time.
    Unofficial current list of people who are exempt:
    1. @Striku
    2. Dynamo
    3. @Samd
    4. (one of my classmates from before)
    5. ham
    6. DonQuixote
    7. @Myrcilium
    If any one of the two caps is active, no friend requests will be accepted until these end. This does not mean I will decline your friend requests.
    If you agree to the risks shown here then copy and paste the ID underneath this sentence to send a friend request.
    NA: 388158213

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  2. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What monsters do I go with?
    Last Update: 3/4/2017 (Ninja Edit)
    There is a reason why I have so many of these monsters in my box right now and to stop you here, "no." Many of these are lucky or beneficial leaders.
    Leader selection is currently biased. Feel free to suggest a leader change if you wish to see other monsters here on this list.
    Major Information from The Last Extreme Gamer (NA) (Last Updated: 2/5/2017)
    Rotational Leaders
    MonsterLevelSkill LevelAwoken StatusLatents (If any)Plus Eggs (HP,ATK,RCV)Skill InheritSkill Inherit's Skill LevelSkill Inherit's LevelDay of Rotation
    Max Lv.5/58/8x2x2+297None

Monday
    Max Lv.5/58/8x5+297None

Tuesday
    Lv. 98/995/58/9x5+297None

Wednesday
    Lv. 96/997/79/9x3 x2+297None

Thursday
    Max Lv.5/58/8x5+297None

Friday
    Max Lv.5/58/8x5+297None

Saturday and Sunday
    Alternative Leaders
    MonsterLevelSkill LevelAwoken StatusLatents (If any)Plus Eggs (HP,ATK,RCV)Skill InheritSkill Inherit's Skill LevelSkill Inherit's Level
    Max Lv.16/169/9x5+297Divine Reckoning1/656/99
    Max Lv.5/58/8 x5+297None

Lv. 94/995/58/8+5,+4,+4None

Max Lv.6/69/9x3+297None

Max Lv.6/69/9x2+297Fuate no Kiwami 6/6Not matching ATT
    Max Lv.6/67/7+297None

Max Lv.5/58/8+297None

Max Lv.5/58/8+7,+8,+7None

Max Lv.6/69/9x4+297None

Max Lv.6/69/9+0None

Max Lv.7/78/8
    +3,+4,+3None

Max Lv.16/169/9
    +12,+15,+13None

Max Lv.10/107/7
    +297None

Max Lv.6/69/9
    +2,+0,+1None

Max Lv.6/69/9
    +0,+1,+1None

Max Lv.6/69/9
    +0,+1,+0None

Max Lv.5/59/9x5+5,+5,+5None

Max Lv.5/58/8
    +50,+4,+3None

Max Lv.6/65/5
    +297None

Max Lv.5/58/8
    +1,+1,+0None

Max Lv.6/65/5
    +297None

Max Lv.5/58/8
    +1,+1,+0None

Leaders only changeable viva Lead Change Request
    MonsterLevelSkill LevelAwoken StatusLatents (If any)Plus Eggs (HP,ATK,RCV)Skill InheritSkill Inherit's Skill LevelSkill Inherit's Level
    Max Lv.5/58/8
    +0,+1,+0None

Max Lv.11/116/6
    +8,+6,+6None

Max Lv.6/66/6x2+297None

Max Lv.6/69/9
    +1,+0,+0None

Max Lv.10/108/8
    +0,+2,+0None

Lv. 75/993/39/9
    +0,+0,+1None

Lv. 78/993/39/9
    +0None

Max Lv.5/58/8x5+7,+5,+3None

Max Lv.10/119/9
    +1,+1,+45None

Max Lv.5/58/8+297None
    MAX Lv.6/69/9x4+297None

Max Lv.6/69/9+297None

"Do not Lead unless Farming" Leaders
    Lv. 32/991/54/4
    +0,+0,+3None

Lv. 23/991/60/3
    +0None

General Outline: Monster, Description (Level, Skill Level, Pluses, Awoken Progress, latents, Transferred Skill (if any, skill level), extra notes)
    (Awoken Progress) will only be seen if the monster I highlight is not fully awoken.
    (HYPERMAXED) can be replaced for all in parentheses except extra notes, latents, Transferred Skill
    Main:
    This monster was one of the starting points that I went with and changing him involves changing my efforts in order to cope alongside other leaders. As a result, I'm able to use a lot of leads so well without even noticing, minus a few... (HYPERMAXED, 5 HP boost)
    Alternative leader for Awoken Horus (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 5/5, +5 HP, +4 ATK, +4 RCV, 1 of each ATT resist)

Every day I switch up my first slot to connect with the suggested build that I want to finish with. Unfortunately I won't do this successfully due to other stuff interfering my way.
    I will still try to rotate them in at least nearly every day if interested but time will tell.
    (Rotation is currently happening in the PDT/PST region)
    Rotational Leaders:
    Monday: Prongs for days, nights and even the weekends. (HYPERMAXED, 2 light resist, 1 SDR, 2 wood resist)
    Tuesday: She's a beast when used with the right subs! Can be used for Keeper of Gold Mythical (HYPERMAXED, 5 SDR, Don't ask why I have so many execlusive golds on my team.)
    Wednesday: See Main. Can be used for Wednesday Dungeon Legend
    Thursday: Alternative to destroying 5x4 boards. Useful in many cases. Can be used in Cave of Dreaming (HYPERMAXED, 3 dark resist, 2 water resist, Waiting for that big moment.)
    Friday: At a cost of dropping with her God Status, she destroys certain dungeons with ease. Can be used at it's extent at Sky Prison (HYPERMAXED, five RCV latent awakenings)
    Saturday and Sunday: Trials of Perfection, baby. From inherit to pure current skill, she's a 10 combo beast. Very suitable on bigger boards but not good on 5x4 boards. (HYPERMAXED, five dark resist)
    I never select the first team in my team builds due to the fact that it would count as using the same leads. If you see them in the other areas other than the circled lead, don't worry about those.

I don't use Horus or Ra all the time. Sometimes I try out other leads so that I am able to comfortably use them with consistency along sides with my main. One case it would contain dungeons where Awoken Horus or Awoken Ra can't break through all the way. Another would consist of run killers such as Predras, unavoidable preemptives, absorbs, etc. (Monsters from the rotation also belong in the Alternatives section)
    With a smashing leader skill, she throws the fist of havoc... Wait I didn't say that right. (HYPERMAXED, one of each ATT. resist latent awakening)
    They said a few 100x leads were enough. Gung Ho kept adding more instead. (HYPERMAXED, 5 RCV latent)
    See Awoken DQXQ. For players who wanted a challenge in comparasion to Awoken DQXQ (HYPERMAXED, 3 dark resist)
    Originally Used for Wednesday Dungeon Legend, is sitting for another opportunity later on (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 6/6, +2 HP, +1 RCV, 3 fire resist)
    Even though the team I have is bland I can still use this without too much effort.(MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 6/6, +19 HP +21 ATK +21 RCV)
    The oldest game breaker as he still needs less dust to stay alive. (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 16/16,+12 HP +15 ATK +13 RCV)
    Three skill boosts. If that's not enough he is literally max skilled with 3 rows. (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 6/6, +1 ATK)
    (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 6/6, +1 ATK +1 RCV)
    This one is powerful with water monsters out there. Aside from that one water special god, she is most likely used in many cases in my runs. (HYPERMAXED)
    I could only imagine why someone would play this like Castor... (HYPERMAXED, 4 Wood Resist)
    When game breakers come into play they somehow end it very quickly. (MAX Lv, Skill Lv. 7/7, +3 HP +4 ATK +3 RCV)
    The Alternative Pandora (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 6/6, +10 HP +10 ATK +10 RCV)
    Reminds me of the Sonia's LS for some reason... Minus the Active Skill requirement (HYPERMAXED, one of each att. resist latent awakening)
    (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 5/5, +7 HP, +8 ATK, +7 RCV, 1 SDR)
    (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 6/6, no pluses)
    These callers seem to call me for whatever reason. Maybe it's due to their stats? (HYPERMAXED, 1 wood resist 2 HP 2 SDR, Skill Inherited Sanosuke (6/6), Try not to kill yourself with that. Skill Inherit for Predras on Rogue dungeons)
    More cross shields yes? Finally got to a point where she could be useful... I think. (HYPERMAXED)
    The Alternative Horus (MAX Lv. Skill Lv. 5/5, +5 HP +4 ATK +9 RCV, one of each resist)
    Something something 10x lead alone.(MAX Lv. Skill Lv. 5/5, +5 HP +4 ATK +9 RCV, 5 HP boost)
    Cross and ATTs. Another Trials of Perfection leader. (HYPERMAXED)
    In a case where I will almost never or never use them. Can only be swapped in viva leader request.
    Normally a placeholder of the best subs but time comes when new sets arrive. (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 5/11,+1 HP +1 ATK +45 RCV)
    Awoken Pandora of this one? You decide. (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 5/5, +6 HP +7 ATK +6 RCV)
    Last resort to continue pushing forward with existing teams.(Lv. 78/99, Skill Lv. 3/3, No Pluses)
    For the people who want an alternative Awoken Lucifer. (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 5/5, +3 HP +5 ATK +3 RCV, 5 ATK latents)
    See Reincarnvated Neptune
    (Lv. 75/99, Skill Lv. 3/3, +1 RCV)
    Somehow I got her from the REM and I'm kinda surprised on how she dropped during my one shots. Using her might come into play for damage boosting or beginner's road. (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 10/10, +2 ATK)
    (Lv. 95/99, Skill Lv. 11/11, +8 HP +6 ATK +6 RCV)
    Speaking of Sonia... (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 6/6, +24 HP +26 ATK +24 RCV)
    The 6x ATK for gods is the next level of game changer. Unfortunely this suffers from the foreshadowing. (MAX Lv., Skill Lv. 6/6, +1 RCV, 4 dark resist, 1 SBR)
    (HYPERMAXED, 1 of each att. resist)
    All of these monsters can be swapped out by requesting a leader change viva mail.
    I only lead this if certain events occur.
    Star Treasure Thieves Den, or anything boring in general. (Lv. 94/99, Skill Lv. 1/6, +3 RCV)
    Coin Farming whenever I need something else to do. (Lv. 23/99, Skill Lv. 1/6, Awoken 0/3, no pluses)
    Of course if they aren't good enough how about waiting for these?
    Planned and Prioritized:
    The second one will be identical to the first one except this one will not have an inherit. (Progress: missing 2 HP latents 1 SDR, get Sumire to MAX Lv., +297 it)
    (Objective: Level them up... The long way)
    (Objective: Level them up... The long way)
    (Objective: Done)

There might be more to come but the frequency for the upcoming aren't as common as you thought it would be.

Planned but not prioritized:
    If I'm ready to burn multiple globes, these will be prioritized otherwise I'll have to think about these some other time. Also, I'm not sure who to pick to focus on to rush to end game. Progress: 300k+/300k MP
    Not Released in NA:
    Permanent:
    Overshadowed by more powerful leads
    : Had to pick the Awoken path for her by reversing this form. Since I don't want another one of those she'll be placed away from my eyes.
    : Had to reverse this due to the Awoken Evolution being released. Oh well.
    Temperate (REM Rolling/Usage):
    They had to put the ATK boost in there so that tears wouldn't shead away.
    Switched UVOs from her so that Dragon and God slaying is more of a thing
    Temperate (Skill Inhertiance):
    Since Co-op, I'll list all of the monsters that I wanted to use throughout these dungeons. Please note that I put them there to actually delete a section from my blog so don't worry much about that blog. You guys don't really read mines anyway. Co-op priority is similar to solo priority for most monster out there.
    (Priority will be based on this chart first, progress to max level, skill level progress, then pluses. Latent Awakenings don't matter much. I will use certain semi-conflicting/conflicting leaders if the dungeon that I want to finish is really easy.) (Some farm-able leaders are not prioritized due to the difficulty and cost on farming said resources)
    Not all monsters will be placed here due to monsters being new, infamous, not enough details synergizing on that monster, or monsters that only synergises with itself with nothing else attempting to synergise that will not be recorded. Monsters that are placed for synergy depends on the Leader Skill and supposedly Active Skill.
    Monsters with not enough detailing synergy include:
    • Gadius
    Monsters that synergises with itself only include:
    • Tsubaki
    • Zaerog Infinity
    • Seraph Lucifer
    Highest Difficulty Cleared: Annhiliation
    Next Difficulty: End Game (Solo Arena 3, Machine Hera)
    Expected Leader Searches (Major Leads):

• Highest Priority:
    • Mid-High:
    • Low-Mid:
      • (I don't use this monster much even though she is farmable.[Athena Descended] )
    • Lowest:
      • (This monster even though is farmable [MP shop] I don't use him as much.)
    • Highest Priority:
    • Mid-High:
    • Low-Mid:
      • (none labeled or mostly farmable variants)
    • Lowest:
    • Highest Priority:
    • Mid-High:
    • Low-Mid:
    • Lowest:
    • Highest Priority:
    • Mid-High:
    • Low-Mid:
    • Lowest:
    • Highest Priority:
    • Mid-High:
    • Low-Mid:
      • (Valkyrie Rose is placed here due to somewhat conflicting synergy.)
    • Lowest:
    • Highest Priority:
    • Mid-High:
    • Low-Mid:
    • Lowest:
    • Highest Priority:
    • Mid-High:
    • Low-Mid:
    • Lowest:
      • (This monster even though is farmable [MP shop] I don't use him as much.)
    • Highest Priority:
    • Mid-High:
    • Low-Mid:
    • Lowest:
    • Highest Priority:
    • Mid-High:
    • Low-Mid:
    • Lowest:
    • Highest Priority:
      • (She is placed here despite being a limited MP shop execlusive)
    • Mid-High:
      • (Only beneficial for smaller boards, subject to orb troll)
    • Low-Mid:
    • Lowest:
    • Highest Priority:
      • (She is placed here due to the fact that she is super rare to be found on a friend search)
    • Mid-High:
    • Low-Mid:
    • Lowest:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  3. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Doing the Extreme: Co-op/Solo Teams​

A lot of people never seem to understand why I even bother using those leads throughout my entire PAD life. If anyone wanted this here, here you go.
    Disclaimer: Subs are not always in this order. These subs may be swapped due to absorbs, shields, etc.
    Some terms that are not used commonly in this forums:
    • cycle: used as a turn indicator after 2 normal turns in coop
    • Perseverance%: Resolve on a monster
    Sub Set I: The Old Days (Variant)
    SubLevelSkill LevelLatentsPlus Eggs (HP,ATK,RCV)Skill Inherited + Skill Level
    Max Lv.9/95 fire resist+1,+4,+2None
    Max Lv.5/5
    +1,+1,+0None
    Max Lv.8/84 auto heal, 1 RCV+297None
    Max Lv.16/16
    +4,+1,+2None
    Advantages:
    • Capable of dealing past 100x overall ATK
    • Gravity to blow past perseverance%
    • 3 bind clears recover a total of 7 turns/cycles
    • Removes up to 5 turns of awoken skill binds
    Disadvantages:
    • Subjective to orb troll
    • May not work decently in rogue dungeons (Zaerog Infinity, Myr, Gainut, Scarlet, etc.)
    • Skill Delay will destroy most skills if LMeta is not fully charged (all if skill delay resets everyone's skill cooldown)
    • Active effects can be voided out
    • Has 7/30 chance of getting skill binded after 1 bind upon any one of the 6 monsters. Odds increase if more are binded, up to 100% if 4 monsters are binded. (Odin & LMeta are immune to binds) [Solo only]
    Sub Set II: The Extreme Hypermax
    Max Lv.6/6
    +297None
    Max Lv.6/61 of each resist+297
    Max Lv.6/65 dark resists+297None
    Max Lv.5/55 RCV latents+297None
    Advantages:
    • Board changer for orb troll
    • Orb changer for orb troll on water
    • High Recovery (4752 to be exact, about 25% of max HP)
    • Overuse Skill Bind Immunity up to 2 binded monsters of any combination with this set and lead alone [Solo]
    • 2 bind clears recover a total of 7 turns/cycles
    Disadvantages:
    • Subjective to orb troll for other orbs if board changer is not ready
    • Skill Delay will destroy most skills if LMeta is not fully charged (all if skill delay resets everyone's skill cooldown)
    • Locked orbs affect board and orb changers
    Other Subs
    SubLevelSkill LevelLatentsPlus Eggs (HP,ATK,RCV)Skill Inherited + Skill LevelSuggested Usage
    Lv. 71/9910/16
    +6,+7,+7NoneStronger Gravity
    Lv. 82/992/6
    +297NoneBoard Changer with Haste
    Max Lv.7/7
    +297NoneOrb Changer
    Max Lv.7/7
    +3,+2,+1NoneOrb Changer
    Max Lv.7/74 time extends+8,+7,+7NoneOrb Changer
    Max Lv.2/2
    +0NoneBoard Changer + Small Heal
    Sub Set I: The Old Days (Variant)
    Max Lv.6/9
    +0,+3,+2None
    Max Lv.4/4
    +1,+0,+0None
    Max Lv.7/85 auto heal+297(8/8)
    Max Lv.16/16
    +4,+1,+2None
    Advantages:
    • Capable of dealing past 100x overall ATK
    • Gravity to blow past perseverance%
    Disadvantages:
    • Subjective to orb troll
    • Active effects can be voided out
    • Has 1/6 chance of getting skill binded after 1 bind upon any one of the 6 monsters. Odds increase if more are binded, up to 100% if 4 monsters are binded. (Odin & LMeta are immune to binds)
    Sub Set II: The Extreme Hypermax
    Max Lv.6/6
    +297None
    Max Lv.6/61 of each resist+297None
    Max Lv.6/65 auto heal latents+297None
    Max Lv.5/55 RCV latents+297None
    Advantages:
    • Board changer for orb troll
    • Orb changer for orb troll on water
    • High Recovery (4752 to be exact, about 25% of max HP)
    • Overuse Skill Bind Immunity up to 2 binded monsters of any combination with this set and lead alone
    Disadvantages:
    • Subjective to orb troll for other orbs if board changer is not ready
    • Locked orbs affect board and orb changers
    Other Subs
    SubLevelSkill LevelLatentsPlus Eggs (HP,ATK,RCV)Skill Inherited + Skill LevelSuggested Usage
    Lv. 83/9911/16
    +7,+8,+7NoneStronger Gravity
    MAX Lv.6/6
    +297NoneBoard Changer with Haste
    Max Lv.7/7
    +297NoneOrb Changer
    Max Lv.7/7
    +3,+2,+1NoneOrb Changer
    Max Lv.7/74 time extends+8,+7,+7NoneOrb Changer

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  4. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Official Changelogs
    About time I put more updates here.
    • Putted up Myr, Yomi Dragon into leader searches. You know where to find one.
    • Updated some old content, will continue unfinished content later.
    Awoken Persephone added into LEADER CHANGES ONLY. Will be pushed to Alternatives or Rotation soon.
    Bought Yomi Dragon. Time to prioritize on this one.
    Huge revamp is coming...
    Myr added into Planned leaders
    Lots of information updated to ensure up to date status.
    A table filled with all of the leads and 0 commentary is now up for everyone to see.
    College begins... As soon as time ticks...
    Extreme Cap is active! More updates yes?
    Added Tsubaki and Sumire into Alternatives.
    Reworked Expected Leader Searches and reworded Extreme Cap and Hard Cap
    Remember you can select a lead that you want for this weekend. It doesn't always have to be Awoken Ama for Saturday and Sunday.
    The final rotation is up here since the downfall of The Taken King.
    Monday: Awoken Haku
    Tuesday: Awoken Pandora
    Wednesday: Awoken Horus
    Thrusday: Awoken Shiva
    Friday: Awoken Ama
    Saturday: (lead swaps allowed on the first slot) , same lead as yesterday or requested lead
    Sundays: (lead swaps allowed on the first slot), same lead as yesterday or requested lead
    There are so many things I left out against this thread... More cleaning has to begin somewhere... Right?
    Updated so much to at least de-rust some of the monsters I might not run a lot with.
    Added most of the finished planned monsters onto the list. Rerouted the Daily Rotation to add powerful leaders.
    Previous Rotation: AHaku, Pandora, AAstaroth, Shiva F/D, LMeta, Kushi
    New Rotation: AHaku, APandora, AAstaroth, AShiva, AAma, Kushi
    The last modifcation to this rotation is switching AAstaroth with AHorus.
    Gotta change more stuff. Co-op/Solo Expected Leader Searches now looks more HD than ever. Finished monsters are now moved into their respective rotation. In the future:
    LINKA will swap places with AHaku
    Finally reached rank 400. The final rank restriction is now applied. Just reach or pass rank 150 in order to be able to friend me.
    Trying to get back onto a good pace but now more and the end game are closing than ever.
    Added Expected Leader Searches for Yamato
    Moved one of unplanned monsters (LINKA is now planned and prioritized.)
    Changed Expected Leader Searches so that size doesn't indicate as a priority.
    Sonia Gran sees it all... Maybe.
    Awoken Lakshmi will be added into Alternatives as well...
    Don't stop updating Flyer... You got a lot to show off...
    Monsters ready:
    • Awoken I&I
    • Awoken Ra
    • Awoken Astaroth (You might've saw her on my leads)
    • SUVO Baal
    • SUVO Perseus
    • UVO Urd
    • SUVO Raph
    Extreme Cap and Details added.
    I'm not dead yet! I still got a lot of the expected leader searches to finish for now.
    Added Expected Leader Searches for:
    • Awoken Horus
    • Awoken Shiva
    • Awoken Haku and Banishing Haku
    • Awoken Ama
    • Pandora
    Will continue Expected Leader Searches for:
    • Yamato
    • Perseus
    • Urd
    • Awoken Neptune
    • Awoken Minerva
    • Kushi
    • Neph
    • Lucifier
    • Raphael
    This better work out as planned...
    I really need to stay productive at least for these things... Working on Expected Leader Searches for Co-op later on.
    Sorry DQ. Not a lot of people would enjoy you as a leader 100% of the time.
    Awoken Haku replaced DQ in Rotation
    Updated content and missed information due to laziness.
    BFF Rotation Added in signature.
    Man 10x plus eggs are really handy for +297ing monsters. Rolled Kali as well... This will be interesting.
    LMeta will be +297 very soon!
    AAma will get +99 HP for third priority.
    Nephthys added into Alternatives.
    Awoken Ra will be side by side with Awoken Horus soon.
    Liu Bei plz. More God monsters in my pockets. Hopefully I'll try to update this when time passes by.
    The rank restriction had been lowered! Minerva is now up in the alternative section!
    Awoken Haku and Minerva nearing into addition. God do I need these piis badly...
    Expected Leader Searches will be added for most monsters!
    Zhao Yu is now dead after a flame wall. Haku seems really surprised on that approach.
    2 steps from Awoken Haku!
    Quick Hard Cap Status added
    The UVO of UVO Kushi is now out! Time to improvise.
    Awoken Minerva is really close to finished. She will be up very soon in the Alternatives.
    It took a while but a quick update is a must. I might try out the Sonia I'm holding before the Halloween dungeon passes by.
    What do you mean you got a Sonia? Say that to Summer Claire. Reworded Alternatives tab
    Lucifer will be in alternatives while Perseus will be in Lucifer's old position. (Note: Perseus' appearance will be common.)
    Haku moved into Alternatives as Sacred Dragon Princess Da Qiao steps into for Monday's rotation.
    Moved some stuff around for accuracy
    I am officially one step closer to Awoken Haku. Now that all attribute dungeon...
    Catwoman added into Alternatives, will be used for gold farming
    For some reason I forgot UVO Yamato Takeru into alternatives. Just added it to make sure.
    Quick level and plus stats are added into most monsters right now.
    BFFs no longer get unlimited team swap requests.
    Instructions added for asking to change leads
    Sacred Dragon Princess, Da Qiao will be added into rotation. Might try her out once she's fully awoken. (Upcoming Monday replacement)
    UVO Athena will be added into the rotations soon! Just wait for it if you are willing to run Athena!
    F/D Horus added to constant leaders.
    F/L Horus removed from constant leaders.
    All Rotational Monsters are now able to get swapped in by request.
    Perseus added into Alternatives.
    - New Upcomings -
    Awoken Minerva will be added into Alternatives!
    I managed to get Awoken Horus but I will need 3 more Tamadras for proficient use.
    More monsters will be in the constant leads section so stick around!
    I will add categories soon by demand. Readability might be someone's concern right now.
    I will be adding Perseus into the leads pretty soon!
    I am partway finished trying to get Awoken Horus!
    Norm of the Past added into Alternatives!
    Restrictions loosened!
    Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  5. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    I really like the idea of this constantly updated thread. I would love to add you since I really like a lot of your leaders, but unfortunately I don't meet your rank requirement (I'm only rank 158). :( oh well. Maybe if i can rank up some more I can add you later. :p

6. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I know that feel Klara. But then again some dungeons give you ridiculous amounts of exp. I highly suggest running these as soon as possible before the next cap kicks in

7. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't understand... what caps? (I'm 190 now.)

8. Samd

Samd Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Think I might of gotten the last slot saw you are running horus as well :eek:

9. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wow. Well have fun with my other leads. ;)

I have raised my friend cap to 75 right now. If you are not at most 150 ranks below me you can wait until I reach 350 to extend this to more users.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  10. Samd

Samd Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Same here, I need to update my herder but I am about to awake my Bastet. Have all the mats just need to level em and get last dub :/

11. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I should really try to update this more often... Slacking off is not good when you have so many things to decide on... Anyway Now that Co-Op is out I'll try to get another post for the Expected Leader Searches for Cooperation, mainly. So far: {check blog}

12. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sorry for the quick update but this post there will be a placeholder to actually do some testing... I also heard that Forum Games is officially dead so that is also where I will post tests of table data for myself to go over. Anyway, I got Expected Leader Searches in for at least my major leads. I'll try to find more in the future that might help or hinder me but for now, just watch out for that Hard Cap.

13. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well I'm back again and here's what I have in my pockets: Nothing but MP.

I will post a debate question over on the NA Q&A section on deciding to buy LINKA or Yomigon sometime in the future...

Other than that I have added an Extreme Cap which won't start until Rank 401. Reminder: If you don't show me that you have a lead that I need, you will be removed regardless of activity!
    In other words I feel like adding Awoken Karin into the alternatives, anyone up for that?

14. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Too much to do... I can already tell the amount of work to put in is a lot more infuriating than I once had before. In the meanwhile, I decided to add powerful leaders into this rotation so that you guys don't have to ask for that particular lead on that particular day. I took most of that care to you and get ready to say "bye" on the rank restriction. That rank restriction is too much.

15. Son_of_Poseidon

Son_of_Poseidon Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I main A Horus at this time, so I'll add you. I also keep Awoken Sakuya in slot one.

16. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Alright guys. It's been a bumpy road but I have skilled up a flower dragon the long way. Only two more of those to go...
    In the meanwhile, I will stop rotating leads on the weekends and let you guys decide who to put on the that team slot. What do you guys think of me putting in Awoken I&I? Awoken DQXQ? Awoken Ra? How about a lead from before? Put your suggestions with a message while being sure not to flood my inbox.
    Anyway Tsubaki is now up in the alternatives and I'm still wondering whatever or not to buy an MP monster and which one... Not going for Princess Soprano due to me already holding a rainbow (or whatever it is called) lead, LINKA since I already bought her, or the puppeteers yet even though they can easily change elements from the bosses/enemies. Oh well... Time will tell once I get lucky... again.

17. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have 300 thousand MP and I still need to decide who to buy from the MP shop... So far at least one person got to see the glimpse of Cecil. I will increase my friend space after Extreme Caps in order to free up anyone who may concern themselves with the wrong lead.
    Inactivity will affect this as well. 25 of the 92 users have currently passed this Extreme Cap on day one. Well done for those 25 who got through it. Next day will be Awoken DQXQ and Awoken Pandora. Find synergy if you can... Anyway: "You did it! *screams intently* Everybody Pepsi! Drink Pepsi! *drinks Pepsi* Pepsi is only my choice."

18. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Extreme Cap may feel like it's over but 6 hours from now only a few people are not safe from this. For everyone who sent friend requests to me I am not accepting nor declining these at this moment. Just be patient until this is over. Anyway. Have a nice day.

19. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Alright. It's time I start updating this again... This time with a huge revamp. So far I now placed Quick Information of all of the leads that I allow others to use. The second is a planned Full coop team section for everyone out there who wants to know what teams I can do for coop in case of confusion...
    Anyway summary of what I did for this thread:
    • Increased friend space
    • Included a table of the leads that I go with
    • Ensured that I haven't forget updating a thread 1 year old into its making

20. Vincent Flyer PPL

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Turns out that the PAD Wikia is officially down. If anyone is still willing to add me even though some of the pics are broken, refer to the "Monsters I Go For" section of my post in case for that. Have a nice time.