Advanced(ish?) dark team help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Darkdragon759, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Darkdragon759

Darkdragon759 New Member

So I've been pretty lucky when it comes to rolling dark monsters and I think I could undoubtedly build a strong dark team but I'm horrific at team building so I was hoping someone here can help me. I've already gotten a couple of idea but I don't like any of them too much. Here's all I have http://m.imgur.com/a/I0zba

Azzablags likes this.
  2. Azzablags

Azzablags terrible case of Sopdet Skyfall Syndrome

PADherder:
    link
    At a quick glance depending on what you want to do but for up to arena1 level you best bet appears to be luci/haku/akechi/pandora/eschamali

Would make a haku into DR form and akechi into row form, pandora I'd go with SUvo for the extra rcv compared to awoken

Seanna likes this.
  3. Darkdragon759

Darkdragon759 New Member

Wait, why DR haku over awoken?

4. Celerity

Celerity Youkai Hunter

All of the forms on Chinese gods are viable, but most people go with the first form because of the God+Dragon killer awakenings. As it turns out, most enemies in PAD are either gods or dragons (or both). Awoken Haku's 2 TPAs are also fairly useless on a row team. But again, Awoken is fine, leveling up the 2nd Haku should be low priority.

That said, your best team by a mile in a week or two will be UUvo Krishna: Krishna / Yamato / Sanada / ALeilan / AAme (Urd inherit). That team will smash A1 and A2, so I'd start plussing those subs instead of working on your dark box.

Seanna likes this.
  5. Darkdragon759

Darkdragon759 New Member

Really? Dub Krishna lead? His UUvo isn't even out yet... And you're sure that AAme would compliment that? Idk how to build teams but that doesn't make sense to me....

6. Celerity

Celerity Youkai Hunter

It's not out yet, but Krishna will be so much more powerful than any of your other options, I'm just saying it's the natural place for you to start investing. Krishna basically plays the same as ALuci with 3-4x the damage potential. The UUvo will be included in the next patch, which should be very soon.

AAme is your only bind clear option unless I missed something, and you kind of need one, what doesn't make sense about it? The RCV component of her active will also help you when your leaders get bound and you need to heal back to 60k hp, which happens often. Ignore my advice about the Urd inherit though, I thought she had a bind clear awakening to make use of Urd's hearts.

7. Darkdragon759

Darkdragon759 New Member

Would you make sanada RR or RD

8. Celerity

Celerity Youkai Hunter

That's a tough one. OEs are probably a little better than the extra rows, so I'd go R/D, but they're so close you can go with R/R if you plan on using him for other teams.