Aizen my new best friend: 90mil Casual DMG

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Crimson Raider, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Crimson Raider

Crimson Raider New Member

IMG_1188.PNG

This was with dual Aizens, dark kanna, yomidra, nobunaga, Shinji&Eva... None on them is fully leveled, only 3 of them with full awakenings, none are skilled up whatsoever.. Ive played this game for a few years now and have struggled with finding my go to team to stick to and work with to progress through the game. With the addition of this new card I have finally found my main leader and can work on finding my perfect team.. The damage as seen here, is so incredibly easy to hit, and if I'm not activating D.Kanna AS, the damage is somewhere around 52mil consitently, and its easier than hitting most other cards full multipliers, and it happens to be much stronger even at half strength with the easy 1 cross 144x multiplier. Game changer.

nocutename likes this.
  2. Riley1-23-01

Riley1-23-01 New Member

User ID:
    That's more than 90 million, 100 million also sounds better. "100 million damage" ;)

3. Crimson Raider

LOL!! Lets blame it on me being modest and not on my inept math skills haha... Ya I've never really had a leader that could produce anywhere near this kind of damage.. The RCV boost is nice, but I would really like a shield mechanic, although I can see how that might be far too broken if he had best of both worlds... So you weren't able to roll one of these lucky guys huh?

4. Gr33nDr4g0n

Gr33nDr4g0n Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Lol only 18mil a sub with Kanna boost? You'll be hitting that without the boost once you get everything leveled and awoken.

In fact the only reason to even have Kanna on the team is if you were doing a leader pairing with her and Aizen or as a sub if you're just trying to test max damage.

ko300zx likes this.
  5. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    We joked that if he got an HP multiplier of some sort (even the slightest one) when he was rolled as one of the Bleach cards to get buffs, he'd be the most broken card ever added to the game. Thankfully that didn't happen. He's so easy to activate though, you can afford to take a shield, or in many cases multiple shields, which should be plenty for most of what you will be running.

Gr33nDr4g0n likes this.
  6. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Baby ZuOh

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  7. *A44

*A44 Inelegant but efficient.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    167 mio on Akechi alone. This is three crosses.
    Play as long until you get a fourth cross skyfall and laugh your ass off :D
    [​IMG]

8. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Baby ZuOh

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  9. *A44

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  10. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Sunday I was playing Hel, a standard 6x5 board, and randomly got a 3rd cross from skyfall. Everyone hit over 100 million. It was quite hilarious.

AMDZen and *A44 like this.
  11. Crimson Raider

OMG!!!! You guys are hitting crazy high numbers in those pics -(and here I was all happy about hitting 100mil). Who are you guys using as far as team comp? I can't quite tell from photo alone. Idk what to say really, he's honest flipped my whole outlook on the game and opened up many doors I've been trying to get to.... Hands down best card in the game in my opinion, I honestly feel bad for people that didn't snag him lol...
    --on a side note, decided to rewatch bleach again last night, AND AIZEN IS THE DUDE THAT GETS MURDERED AND CRUCIFIED UP ON THE SIDE OF A BUILDING!! Literally only got to see him draw, haha but I'll be damned if he wasn't drawing like a beast ️‍♀️

*A44 likes this.
  12. Crimson Raider

OH!! And what are some thoughts on having an extra Aizen?? Should I use him as a sub for my Aizen team, or should I just use him as skill up fodder for my main Aizen?

13. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    Inherit one on to the other to act as skill delay resist and also for the on colour stat bonus when we get that update.

You don't need to skill the second one up.

*A44 likes this.
  14. *A44

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    as for team comp, Aizen is pretty flexible but his top subs are Eschamali, DMeta (inherit a longer shield on her or a delay), Haku, Kuramitsuha, Z8.

I personally use on EU: Aizen:Karin / AHaku, DD Akechi:Satsuki, Kuramitsuha:Orochi, Z8:Kushinadahime

But I cleared on JP A2 with Aizen / Gremory / Halloween Iza:Kushinadahime / Zuoh / Juggler/ Aizen