ALB/Dios farming compendium - All information here

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by Moozie, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    So people have been requesting all the information be posted in one spot, so here it is.

Credit to @wangatang0830 @ott and the many others who have put this information together and tested it.

Speed run thread with videos by ott:
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...o-zeus-dios-s-co-op-speed-farming-team.93819/

Z8 farming guide by wangatang:
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...z8-descend-with-min-investment-ver-1-1.94265/

Linthia farming guide by wangatang:
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...h-min-investment-farmable-subs-updated.93980/

Scarlet farming guild by wangatang:
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/threads/click-farming-m-scarlet-descend-with-a-liubei-dios.94485/

Machine Hera farming guide by wangatang: (posted page 5 of ott's topic above)
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...-dios-s-co-op-speed-farming-team.93819/page-5

Team readiness thread:
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/threads/awoken-liu-bei-team-progress-report.95463/

How many Dios do I REALLY have to skillup?
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...adness-when-to-hop-off-the-crazy-train.95672/

I think that is all of the guides and posts I have seen around, please let me know if there is more.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    Seanna, Growlanser, Bolts and 10 others like this.
  2. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Stolen with permission directly from the guide posted above, but i figured it would help to have all the builds together.

Z8

Another joint effort between me and @DJKC feat. the unstoppable A.LB and Dios army :)

Basic requirements:

Team A (enters the dungeon first):
    [​IMG] Leader Awoken Liubei with +99 atk
    [​IMG] Jize, or his skill up fodder [​IMG], max skilled, inheriting [​IMG] A.Ra, [​IMG] A.Vritra or [​IMG] R.Odin. The real Jize can inherit non-awoken Vritra [​IMG] or any of the non-water late bloomer dragons: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG][​IMG] Any all target fixed damage nuke, can be of any colour, ideally with SBs. Some farmable examples: [​IMG] [​IMG]

Team B:
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG] Dios. One Dios is required for OHKO the last floor.
    [​IMG] Dios. Any other Dios(es) can be replaced with [​IMG] Avalon Drake or [​IMG] GSonia. All variants of Artemis [​IMG] also works but comes with fewer SBs, so multiples are not recommended.

No levels required because rogue dungeons. No latents required.

Floor by floor guide:
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1832

F1 (A): A.Ra on Jize
    F2 (A): LB and match 1 row
    F3 (B): Dios and swipe
    F4 (A): Dios and swipe
    F5 (B): Dios and swipe
    F6 (A): LB and match 1 row
    F7 (B): Dios and swipe
    F8 (A): Nuke the predras
    F9 (A): Dios and swipe
    F10 (B): Pass
    F10 (A): Jize
    F11 (A): 0 combo. Bind doesn't matter because LB is unbindable.
    F11 (B): Dios and swipe

Damage calc:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Even with relatively low levels on Dios (lv 47), and only plus eggs on leaders, player B can one shot Z8 with a Dios board with just 1 enhanced orb.

Additional Notes:
    • Jize is the most important sub here. When max skilled he's only at 2 CD. Each run player A charges 4 turns of skill before reaching the first form of Z8, which means that after the 2 turns of skill delay on Jize's inherited skill, his own skill is still up for use.
    • Like the above note, if player A sweeps the floor before Z8 first form, player B doesn't need to worry about skill delay at all.
    • Bringing as many SBs as possible is recommended because it reduces the requirement of skill levels on every single Dios.

3. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok First things first, you must be aware of how many skill boosts you are bringing to this dungeon. the nuke HAS to be up turn 1.

Now, some interesting discussion have sprung up on page 5 of the wangatang guide, but i will just post them here.

An alternate to a late bloomer inherit on jize posted by @Nocturne

I was wondering if inherit a green orb change on jize/mandrake will work? Even something like Phact that does not grant 6 orbs to active LS, but can sweep with 4x mass attack.
    Team B (lv1 Dios atk x3) - (seed defense )=1052*3*1.5 coop boost - 63*3=4545 atk, 4x from using skill is 18180.
    F1(A): Use skill on jize/mandrake, pass to B
    F1(B): Sweep
    F2(A): Everything below are the same

Think this might be easier than skilling up late bloomer dragons if people don't have A.Ra or Rodin.

Response by wangatang

You are totally right. It will work indeed. Thanks for sharing!

@Dunamos was questioning if mandrake with +attack eggs will work:

Does Fafnir's 20x ATK not take +eggs into account? (It would be sad to +egg a Mandrake, but that would give a 928 ATK at level 1, x20 = 18560.)

This is what I investigated:

ok i am testing in endless corridors

my jize has fafnir on him, and like 3 plus eggs. he ha 1975 attack right now

i am on like the 3rd level so the defense shouldn't be that high. expecting ~39500 damage. that is what it said, 39500. so i am guessing yes.

So it does seem to take plus eggs into account on the nuke.

And finally, the biggest question of them all, because it only applies to z8: Do I have to skill up 4 dios for the B side?

The answer is maybe. It depends. do you have a bicolor board maker like avalon drake or green sonia? then you are set, just be careful to get your 9 orbs together. Do you have a double orb changer to green like artemis or australis? then you should also be ok, but be warned, they have less skill boosts so you need to test to make sure that nuke will be up turn 1.

I recommend testing with your partner in endless corridors to make sure before your runs.

Levels don't matter because it is a rogue, the only plus eggs required are 99 attack on each ALB, no latents required.

4. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Linthia

wangatang and @DJKC came up with the following team that utilizes minimum plus eggs and skill transfers (possible with no transfers at all):
    [​IMG]

Basic requirements:
    [​IMG][​IMG] Any main green all-target nuke that can deal 14,134+ damage at lv 1. I usesd [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG] Dios. Only 1 Dios is required for the final boss.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Any orb enhance. Parvati and Canopus are nice because of low cost. Ult Beorc comes with the bonus of 10% gravity (not needed but useful in other dungeons).

Team B:
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG] Dios (any Dios can be replaced with [​IMG] Avalon Drake or [​IMG] GSonia)
    [​IMG] + [​IMG] Any defense void, can be any colour. Tengu + non-awoken Shiva used here because the SBs help to reduce the requirement of skill levels on all Dios-es.

No levels required because rogue dungeons.

Floor by floor guide:
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1828
    (however the dungeon info is not fully correct on PadX)

F1 (A): Nuke
    F2 (A): Dios and swipe
    F3 (B): Dios and swipe
    F4 (A): Liubei and match a blob of green (an 8 orbs match with no additioanl combos will do)
    F5 (B): defense void, then match any 3 pins. (Use LB if not enough orbs for 3 pins)
    F6 (A): match any 3 green
    F7 (B): Dios and swipe
    F8 (A): Dios and swipe
    F9 (B): Dios and pass;
    F9 (A): Enhance and swipe.

Damage calc:
    [​IMG]

Even with no awakenings, relatively low levels on Dios (lv 47 at the boss), and only plus egg on leaders, player A can one shot Linthia with full board + enhance.

Using all farmable subs:
    Team A: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]*
    Team B: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Total SB = 16. Strategy remains the same, and no additional plus eggs needed.

*Ult Canopus preferred over regular Canopus because the light attribute act as an additional pin.

5. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok, again first things first, count your skill boosts and make sure your nuke is up turn 1.

Also, your shiva MUST NOT BE awoken, but it can be any other form, then make sure it is ready on the proper turn. It might cost you some pys, but i think 19 turns is good enough (i haven't counted, don't take this as fact please)

unskilled parvati for team B works because of the number of skill boosts.

The kill shot is made by PLAYER A after PLAYER B uses a DIOS and then PASSES. Player A then enhances the board, because there are no awakenings, because Linthia disabled them.

Again, rogue dungeon, so levels don't matter, only plus eggs on ALB (99 attack) and no latents.

6. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Introduction: (By wangatang)

Scarlet

Thank you all for the tremendous support that I received for writing my previous 2 guides (Z8 and Linthia). This guide will likely be the final chapter of my MP farming guides, because:
    1. Keeping my teams consistent. Having to inherit different :misc18: for each descend seems like a waste of resource.
    2. Avoid inheriting any skills on Liubei. LB's :misc18: is already excellent and universally useful, therefore inheriting can be very inconvenient because the abundant :awakening16: make it very easy to overcharge.
    3. Only a reasonable amount of :misc10: needed, to make MP farming more accessible to everyone :)
    Credit goes to @DJKC for brainstorming and testing the teams.

Basic requirement:

[​IMG] Leader Awoken Liubei with +99 HP and +99 atk
    [​IMG] Dios with +99 HP* and +99 atk
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG] Dios (ONE of the Dios need to inherit ANY skill to act as skill delay buffer on Scarlet first form, or alternatively 2 SDR latents)
    [​IMG] R.Odin, or any non-green poison monster with :awakening16:: [​IMG][​IMG]. Farmable example: [​IMG]. No skill level required.

*HP egg depend on the flex subs used for each team. Combined HP need to exceed 31,584 for DQ Hera's pre-emptive before entering floor 6.

Team B:
    [​IMG] Leader Awoken Liubei with +99 HP and +99 atk
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG] Dios
    [​IMG] Beorc or any green enhancer ([​IMG][​IMG]). Beorc is useful for the dark attribute for pinging floor 7.

No levels required because rogue dungeons. No latents required.

Alternatives:
    Each player need a minimum of 2 [​IMG]. Player A needs Dios for Belial on floor 1 and Scarlet first form on floor 7. Player B needs Dios for Hera-Ur on floor 6 and the last floor. The substitutes for Dios are [​IMG] Avalon Drake or [​IMG] GSonia.

My team used:
    [​IMG]

Floor by floor guide:
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1836

F1 (A): Dios and swipe
    F2 (B): Dios and swipe
    F3 (A): Dios and swipe
    F4 (B): LB and match 1 row
    F5 (A): Poison and 0 combo
    F6 (B): Dios and swipe
    F7 (A): 0 combo and take the delay
    F7 (B): Any ping to trigger enrage
    F7 (A): Dios and swipe
    F8 (B): Dios, enhance and swipe

Damage calc:

Due to being a predominantly fire dungeon and very slow levelling in comparison to other rogues, more plus eggs are required than Z8 and Linthia. The levels at the end are shown below:
    [​IMG]
    The tricky part is to let player A to one shot Scarlet first form without any enhance, for which 3 members need to have atk eggs in order kill with a Dios board with only 1 enhanced orb:
    [​IMG]

7. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Now we start to get a little bit interesting. I have been carrying on a VERY LONG private conversation with @wangatang0830 about this, and I have been working on this and the rest of the builds for over a month now.

I have the A side to everything, including Mhera, god rush, hera rush and devil rush (soon)

Most of the time the A side only requires 2 dios, but this dungeon requires 3. However, Mhera requires perseus on Side A, so I asked if i SI gonia onto perseus could i use him to replace the third Dios. wangatang said yes, BUT I have to use dios on 1 to kill beliel and I have to keep the dios with the SI for scarlet. but it should work well. But it only will work in this dungeon because of the 20 skill boosts, I wouldn't trust them to be ready on the other rogues because of the lower amount of skill boosts. It also means i have to make sure I hit the 9 orbs together instead of instantly going bonia or a.luci and just making rows.

So general notes. A side as some more work, ALB and ONE DIOS have to have 99 hp and 99 attack eggs, B side only needs to add 99 HP eggs to ALB. A side also has to SI something, anything onto ONE DIOS, to be ready for the final stage. EDIT or use 2 SDR latents on that dios.

8. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Stolen directly from the very top of page 5 of @ott ALB post above. The reason i like all of wangatangs builds is because they don't conflict with each other.

Machine Hera

Instead of making a separate thread I think I'd just post my preferred MHera team here. It's a more consistent version than the one posted on page 2. However, the required subs are quite specific so it may not benefit a lot of people.

It's based on this video:

Picture version:
    [​IMG]

Team requirements:
    A:
    A.LB (inherit Leeza or Alnair)/ Dios/ Perseus (inherit Artemis, Australis or bicolour board)/ A.Parvati (inherit A.Orochi)/ Super Gunma (inherit any poison)
    B:
    A.LB/ Dios/ Dios/ Perseus (inherit Artemis, Australis or bicolour board)/ Avalon Drake

Highlighted subs need to be hyper. And A.Parvati needs a SDR latent.

Procedure:
    Floor 1 (A) 1 combo (B) 1 combo (A) LB kill
    Floor 2 (B) AoE hit (A) Poison
    Floor 3 (B) Avalon Drake
    Floor 4:
    (A) A.Orochi and leave plus orbs on bottom row
    (B) Leeza and NO OTHER COMBOS
    (A) Clear trash orbs.
    (B) Clear trash orbs.
    (A) Gunma and 1 row
    Floor 5 (B) Australis
    Floor 6 (A) Australis
    Floor 7 (B)- Dios
    Floor 8 (A) - LB
    Floor 9 (B) - Dios
    Floor 10(A) - Dios and Parvati

Last but not the least, the inherits on LB for this set up don't conflict with the teams used for farming rogues :D

9. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Now we are out of the rogues, so levels matter now.

Please note: @wangatang0830 says this build is only 99% successful, the point of failure is on floor 4 I believe and getting too many skyfall.

Be warned: Zeus Dios is an ASSHOLE requiring 5 MILLION xp to max level.

Also be warned, A side needs an Inherit on ALB, which may determine which ALB you use first in the other rogues. There are a LOT of inherits on side A actually. B side needs a bi color or dual orb changer on perseus.

Each side requires 3 297s each. Actually checking again, B side needs 4. Also A side needs a skill delay resist latent on parvati to avoid first floor delays to ensure that orochi is up first thing on floor 4.

This is not for the faint of heart, it took A LOT of resources for me to get the A side ready. but i think max skilling mhera for 0 stones, and helping people willing to put the work in to building the B side will make the community stronger by giving everyone willing to put in the work a very stong dark coop leader.

10. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok, let's talk ultimate god rush, coop version. I know some of you are already farming it, kudos to you!!!

however, this is the big cheese version. This is based on a comment by @ShadowDragon in the How many Dios do I need topic page 1

If one truly desired to farm Godrush with ALB cheese......what does one need? I guess I can always fallback to using ALuci GodKiller team vs Godrush otherwise if I decided to go for Elia skillups

Response from @wangatang0830

LB can definitely cheese God Rush. The trick is Vaan from FF collab, or combining top row to xxx and bottom row to xxx ASs (one person bring Shairon/Laila, then pass to the other player and use the mech beasts). Use them on a Dios board for a super easy-to-solve 6 combo kill board (using Vaan for example):
    LLGLLL
    GGLGGG
    GGGGGG
    GGGRRR
    RRRGGG

So ShadowDragon if you want to max skill an Elia in the meanwhile, you can always wait til LB is released to farm some God Rush ;)

Let me break it down, and I am open to comments.

Player A: ALB, Dios Dios Top row maker bottom row maker
    Player B: ALB Dios Dios Dios enhancer

I will be using Thuban and weejas (thank god i didn't sell them.) Thuban and weejas are both up in less than 16, and bring a skill boost each, so no skillups required. Please count your team skill boosts before attempting!!!!

Here is the dungeon breakdown:

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1840

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT

Floor 1 player A gaia 2.2 million hp, Dios active
    Floor 2 player B athena 7.1 million hp, dios
    Floor 3 player A WARNING WARNING 31k preempt, make sure you have the HP before entering the dungeon. zeus dios 4.4 million, ALB should take care of this, and heal you up for the next preempt, upto 15k be warned. Some people might have leeza SI onto ALB for the mhera build, probably a good idea to use her as well. please see below
    Floor 4 player b satan, beelzebub or fatty, dios should solve the problem. upto a 15k Preempt from beelzebub.
    Floor 5 Player A, dios, top row maker, bottom row maker, make the board listed above. I will make a mhome diagram for everyone.
    Floor 6 Player B, dios enhancer win.

Of course I haven't tested this, so I have no idea how many plus eggs are needed. Basically I would have at least 40k Hp, to survive the first preemp, then you use ALB to kill, which heals you 8k, giving you 17k to eat a 15k preempt.

here is the solution for the stratios kill shot:

http://pad.dawnglare.com/?s=g29MUh1

Be WARNED: the team listed above only has 5 seconds of move time (due to wee jass). your team may be different. please practice with your teams!!!!

Now, first a big thank you to @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa and @Dunamos for helping me get over my brain fart about how to kill gaia. there was a spare dios just sitting around, so now team A can just dios and swipe.

Let's talk about how to kill dios himself after a 31K preempt. Math from @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa thanks again.

i had done the math for that as well, and no, 9 orb alone will not kill by it self. You need 12 to make absolutely sure if no other combos and no enhance. I did however simulate 50 boards generated after a dios board swipe followed by a liu bei orb change and only 3 times i didnt have at least 12 orbs. Here are the minimum scenarios if you don't have 12 orbs (taking also the enemy defense into consideration):

9 orbs, 4 or more enhanced: No additional combos are needed
    9 orbs, 1 - 3 enhanced: any additional combo will kill
    9 orbs, 0 enhanced: 2 more combos if both are light combos, 3 more combos for any other color.

10 orbs, 3 or more enhanced: no additional combos needed
    10 orbs, 1 - 2 enhanced: any additional combo will do
    10 orbs, no enhanced: any 2 additional combos will do

11 orbs, 1 or more enhanced: no additional combos needed
    11 orbs, no enhanced: any 2 additional combos will do

so follow this chart to kill dios with ALB, and again if the Team A ALB has leeza (like mine will shortly) use both.

If you get into the situation where you look at the board and ALB won't give you enough orbs, just match off colors, meaning DO NOT match green, dark or hearts, and hope for green dark and hearts to fall in. Dios does his first turn protection of the gods that buys us an extra turn.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  11. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Again, not tested by me yet (obviously) but based on further discussion with @wangatang0830

Hera Rush

You can use the same build as above but player A switches in verdandi and astaroth

Player A ALB dios dios verdandi a.astaroth
    Player B ALB dios dios dios flex

Count your skill boosts!!!!

Dungeon information:
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1842

1 A hera UR, Dios
    2 B hera is ALB EDIT or Dios
    3 A Hera or fatty ALB
    4 B Beorc Dios
    5 A Sol Dios
    6 B DQ hera Dios
    7 A Zera verdandi to astaroth.

The big thing here is the resolve, which astaroth takes care of with counter attack. Just make sure to hit your 5 combos. you may only need astaroth depending on the board.

12. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah, devil rush, what fun. Floor 2 can completely screw you over with the 25% chance of green bind. Again based on a quick comment by wangatang. sasuke in JP has attacker killer. This is why I said soon.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT

Player A ALB dios dios dios/flex unbindable bind clear (like green odin or a.cerces)
    Player B ALB dios dios dios sasuke

1 A dragon zombie (sorry!!!) Dios
    2 B vampire, kraken, cerberus or fatty Dios or ALB for the heal after vamp.
    3 A mephesto bind clearer and dios MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 11K HP
    4 B satan Dios
    5 A dios to clear the poison and kill
    6 B dios

Again, credit for the corrections to this build supplied by @wangatang0830 just like almost everything else in this post.

now personally, while i am working on my third dios, I will bring perseus SI gonia. this team, with green odin, has 19 skill boosts, so gonia will be up floor 3 (I think) she can be teamed with ALB for a full board. if you just have gonia sitting around, she should work as well on her own.

Be careful, some people (like me) will have leeza on their ALB for Mhera farming, but since this is just bring 6 dios, an unbinder and attacker killer sasuke it shouldn't matter. Even if you unbindable bind clearer clears 2 turns the Player B ALB probably doesn't have anything on it if you are following all the builds from wangatang. Time to put that green odin everyone seems to have to good use!!!!

MAKE SURE IF YOU GET HIT BY VAMP YOU HEAL UP BEFORE STAGE 4 AND THE 11K SATAN PREEMPT!!!!

wangatang says that sasuke can kill grisar's 28 Million hp with a full dios board, so no enhancer needed.

I am still working on dragon rush. not sure how to handle the blue dragon with 30% resolve. Not sure of his actions to know if counterattack will work.

But this should be enough to keep everyone busy for a long time. 3 tough rogues reduced to push button farm status, and 2 (soon 3) rushes handled very easily (i think)

I am open to questions and comments. having 7 threads all over the place talking about the same subject was driving me crazy, so I hope this helps other people too.

13. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for doing this! Yeah having many threads was driving me nuts too. Also, I see people making 2 different MHera builds, the one on page 2 and the one on page 5 of the @ott thread. Would it be helpful to add a last thread to this with maybe a friends list that include the different compositions each person is running. kinda like the freinds list on the different team guides? That way the person that only has one side of each dungeon can contact people from the other side, and also the different variations (like in the MHera example). Maybe too complicated?

14. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    I have nothing against the miru or the mhera build on page 2 in ott's thread, the only problem is it conflicts with other rogues, whereas wangatang's doesn't.

As far as friend lists go, i am all for it, but i didn't do it, because i didn't know if anyone was interested and by making them i would be the top of the list for everything A side, and I didn't want to come off as bragging or advertising or whatever.

But i will go ahead and reserve some posts for a friend list for each dungeon.

15. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  16. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Friend list for Linthia

A side pople please post your nuke cool down. B side people please let me know the cool down of your LOWEST SKILL dios, the one that has the LEAST skillups please.

A side:
    @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa nuke @ 16 - Enhance @ 14 - 8 SB
    @Moozie nuke @ 15 - enhance @ 19 - 8 SB
    @Dunamos nuke @ 13 - enhance @ 14 - 8 SB
    @Tek7 nuke @ 15 - enhance @ 8 - 8 SB
    @SpaceOptics nuke @ 17 - enhance @ 12 - 7 SB
    @dms1485 nuke @ 15 - enhance @ 8 - 8 SB
    @brouxhaha nuke @ 9 - enhance @ 5 - 8 SB

B side:
    @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa def void @ 16 - 10 SB
    @Dunamos Def void @15 - 8 SB
    @SpaceOptics def void @ 15 - 9 SB
    @dms1485 def void @ 17 - 9 SB
    @Piggysoup def void @ 11 - 9 SB

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  17. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    Friend list for Scarlet

A side people please specify that you have 2SDR or a SI on one dios and that you have the appropriate plus eggs. B side people Please specify that you have added 99 hp eggs to ALB or somewhere on your team.

A side:
    @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Dios OK - poison @ 17 - 9 SB
    @Moozie Dios OK - poison @ 15 - 11 SB
    @Dunamos Dios OK - poison @ 7 - 9 SB
    @Bort17 Dios OK - poison @ 15 - 11 SB
    @dms1485 Dios OK - poison @ 15 - 11 SB
    @SpaceOptics Dios OK - poison @ 18 - 9 SB
    @pujols Dios OK - poison @ 17 - 11 SB
    @BillyBlanks Dios OK - poison @ 15-17? - 9 SB
    @ATrain Dios OK - poison @ 15 - 9 SB
    @brouxhaha Dios OK - poison @ 15 - 11 SB

B side: