Almost perfect yomi dragon team.

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by MegatronG, Mar 18, 2017.

1. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Plus side. I have yomi dra, akechi, haku, d/g oku. See what's missing? Yeah...thats right each. Pulled her the first week of playing seen she was worth 50k and stats were horrible. So I sold her. Long before I knew her worth. Is like to know what makes her so key to yomidra team? Enhanced can come from others. But...o do have others in trying out till I get her need some advice.

Lumiel,z8, satsuki, both lucifer, sheena, revo anubis.

Obviously only some of those fit they typing, but inherents are great too. Was thinking lumiel with revo anubis inherit, or satsuki inherit. And sheena inherent on yomidra. But there is the lucifer too. Witch kinda brings me to as to why row is not focused on with yomidra? Sorry, I'm new to yomidra and still trying to figure some things out.

Edit: one more question. Why d/b oku and not dg?
    Edit2 nevermind, just realised d/g don't have the typing.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

The fact that she gives so many oes in one slot is a pretty big deal and her actives gives a shit ton of dark orbs and then also smooths out the next 4 turns all while being able to erase poison and jammers. Nepthys, Cmas Haku, or HIza can function as budget esch's but it's still not the same. They really should let you buy back cards you sold even if it was only like a one-time deal that gets renewed with the 150-250 R.E.M.'s or like for 2-3x cost because lots of people sell great shit when they are new before they become parts of communities and figure things out.

I used to play a Rowmigon set up. People usually focus on oes because it helps you do more damage with the initial 5 match. However when you use a Hakechi board you usually end up with a row anyways so they don't hurt. The reason rows aren't popular is because you need 11 dark orbs to fully utilize all your awakenings.

Ooh also I don't like sheena on yomigon. I don't like inheriting actives that don't make hearts onto cards that do let alone actives that get rid of hearts. Not a huge deal but it could definitely bite you in the ass occasionally

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  3. swintergreen

swintergreen Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Her double orb change and skyfalls will give you enough orbs for 3-5 turns, which is huge in preventing orb troll and conserving your skills. I would not play Yomidra if my coop partner didn't have Eschamali. It makes a big difference and it's really sad that you sold yours. The next best option is the new Revo Persephone card that's only available in JP.

I'm no expert here but Yomidra does so much damage that rows or tpas are just icing on the cake. You won't really need them. Since you have a full bicolor board in Sheena already and Akechi is in your team, it looks like a row focus may be worth pursuing. 3 row cards that are also gods are Pandora, Gremory, Vritra (bad active), Awoken Lucifer (bad active). 2 row cards that are gods include Loki, Lubu (bad active), DValk, Kenpachi Zaraki, DMeta, and D/G Perseph.

This team has 7 rows, full OE, and is 100% SBR resistant: Yomidra(Satsuki) / AHaku(Sheena) - Awoken Lucifer(A.Okuni or Anubis) - Akechi - Lumiel.

If you disregard the extra rows, you can go for Yomidra(Satsuki) / AHaku(Lumiel) - Akechi - RevoAnubis(Sheena) - D/B Okuni, paired with a Yomidra(Akechi).

The benefit here is that a Lumiel inherit on Haku is very useful for DAthena and a Sheena inherit on RevoAnubis seems okay for his own team, when he is used as a lead.

4. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    When u say lucifer what one are you referring to? I have arc luci, and Seraph. Thanks for the help. I'll try this out. I have a ganisha so to run down Stam on weekends I just play weekend dungeons. Coins are no issue for me.

5. swintergreen

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You'll want Awoken Archangel Lucifer, not Seraph.

MegatronG likes this.
  6. KennyG23

KennyG23 Member

User ID:
    KennyG23
    What is the perfect Yomidra team? I have Yomidra, escha, escha, akechi, Yomidra and Yomidra. Is there a better team you can make?

7. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    uhh i dunno if there is a perfect team but i would say replacing akechi with someone with good stats is generally a good idea. running someone like revo anubis or hinomitsuha and inheriting akechi on them or on a yomidra would be good.

do you have a haku inherited anywhere?

8. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    I've heard about Eschamali snobs but figured it was just a myth.

9. swintergreen

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hehe it's just that nice, esp. for long dungeons like Arena.

Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  10. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    And @Freddyfudrucker and I don't have her and still manage somehow to plow through to the radar on A3 with our BS trash teams. Yomi dragon is just that good.

OP if you happen to have Persephone you'll be fine. When she gets her Reincarnated form she will have god typing and do all the stuff Escha does with the exception of changing poisons and jammers. Even without her I think you'll live.

Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  11. KennyG23

KennyG23 Member

User ID:
    KennyG23
    I have two D/B Hakus and a revo anubis as well. Didnt know they were good to use

MegatronG likes this.