Angry Birds collab returns next week

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by BurningMan, Sep 23, 2016.

1. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Anything good about this? I think most cards got easier skill up Mobs now...

Well i guess its two free stones for the new folks at least xD

2. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    I can skill up my sticker girls.

3. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Forestbahn skillups at the least

I am sure I am not the only one that actually considers Forestbahn a silent MVP underrated card for all sorts of wacky things regarding Wood teams, least of which being ALB setups....possibly for some creative inherits on same wood teams, or rainbow-ish or non-wood teams using wacky leverage on wood-orb enhance vs other boardchanges too

8-turn cooldown active doing x2 things on such a cooldown: 1-turn delay *and* wood-orb enhance

Seems like:

Boss Pig Drop in Angry Epic Collab Dungeon skills up Forestbahn

I oddly ended up with a maxskilled Boss Pig Drop *WAY BACK WHEN* Angry Birds Epic collab last was in game.....and of course I did not have a Forestbahn then.

Boss Pig actually makes an acceptable substitute for whatever Forestbahn does, good HP, skillboost 100% FREEEE

Also:

Pad-Z crap-chit cards seem to be getting more EVOs......Forestbahn is already decent I say where he fits......and will only get better somehow I guess

-----------------------

beyond that:

another source of Gryps skillups that is somewhat not needed if Taiko collab stays in coins as-is, 100% not-needed source of Dino Rider skillups because Monday Dungeon exists with Red Ogres

Kano skillups | sure why not, got trolled with her last fest
    Fuu skillups | fine for those that have her I guess
    Ruka skillups | sure why not, I have Bride Ruka AND got trolled with regular plainjane Ruka in last trollfest *shrugs*
    Cinderalla skillups | I guess she needs skillups somewhere and this dungeon is *IT*, still don't own a cinderalla
    Kurone skillups | why not

Un-Awoken Neptune skillups | I guess my dupe Neptune might get some lazy skillups for whatever

I think Forestbahn is the front runner in race here for who currently makes out "best" in terms of skillup usefulness out of Angry Birds Collab Dungeons sets

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    Dando likes this.
  4. Hansey

Hansey World record holder: Slowest +egg farmer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There's not much need to run this for Sticker Girl skillups, since at some point, the Sticker Girls are going to skill up with High Dragons, which are significantly easier to farm. Not sure when NA will be seeing that update though.

Other than that, yeah, it seems like Forestbahn skillups are the only thing worth farming for (if you happen to have a Forestbahn).

Tek7 likes this.
  5. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    I forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

6. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Aemo Baemo

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Red from original collab for Ame. May not matter to some who are just going to Awaken her, but I have dupe for the Awoken and want to keep mine. Also the blue for old Neptune if you have dupes for the killer awakenings as I do.

For the new collab there is the rider skillups that might be relevant to some, also Cinderella which includes the newer wedding Cinderella.

Nothing spectacular but I will work on a few cards

Tek7 likes this.
  7. scrubbo

scrubbo Managing Events since 2016 Event Manager

User ID:
    I will skill up some dupe Ames for inheritance on this dungeon. And my forestbahn as a side effect.

8. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I could skill up my Neptune, but I feel like changing him to Awoken Version.

9. ShadowDragon

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Awoken Version is likely worlds better than un-awoken versions for most use-cases.

His awakenings in Awoken Version are rather crazy really, now has an SBR too along with other GrecoRoman 1.0 Awoken forms. Also doubles as an Attacker/Devil burster.....at x2.5 burst on top of critical poison.

It is currently rather rare for anyone to stick to un-awoken Neptune forms, if they only have *ONE* Neptune, to leverage Killer awakenings or sub-element/type synergies, but not to say that *VERY* niche reasons do not exist to someone's preferences otherwise.

If you 100% *KNOW* that you want x2 Killer Stick that is Water-primary element......that somehow you cannot cover anywhere else, via bursting or raw damage, then whatever you feel, great.

If you have dupe Neptunes, then whatever really as you please

10. Bane Shydow

Bane Shydow Nephthys Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been playing almost 650 days. The collab originally came before I started, and this is the first time it's come back since then.

I will probably skill up my Forestbahn from this. He could see niche use on Alb, and I like to have options available. Not that his skill really needs to be leveled up for an Alb team since you pack a ton of skillboosts already and it's probably only going to be used once per dungeon. But maybe in the future there will be some other green team he fits on where having him skilled will be useful. Plus, his skillup fodder drops 100%, so it won't be too hard to quickly farm a bunch in co-op.

This collab was also the only source of Gryps rider skillups for a long time, but there is a permanent coin dungeon now that drops skillups for him and it has been around for a few months now.

Hopefully I get a few skillups for Fuu and Ruka while farming for Forestbahn's, but I won't keep running it to max these two.

I am also sad that I recently spent some pys to skill my Cinderella, and now this dungeon comes back around after so long. For anyone that still needs Cinderella skillups, this is the place to get them.

Dunamos likes this.
  11. nickjr

nickjr Pushbutton kouhai of whale senpais

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The non-boss guys are part of the evolve-me-first group, aren't they... I remember the pain when I went to max skill my Ruka the last time these dungeons were here...... They have a chance to drop evolved on designated floors, but -sobs at the pain

THE PAIN

which was totally worth it for me in 2014 for a max skill Ruka-

Good two-stop shop for all sticker girls sans Mitsuki (plus a few other monsters) if you're not yet at the point where you can get pys relatively readily and/or you have nothing else to do.

12. scrubbo

scrubbo Managing Events since 2016 Event Manager

User ID:
    Dupe neptunes? No, not even then, really.

13. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm happy about this. I finished Kano the last time we had the Shinrabansho collab, but I wasn't able to finish Kurone, so I'm glad I have a chance to finish her up. I also have a Cindy, so I'm really glad they decided to space the two out and not have them running concurrently.

14. puñal

puñal Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I saw these listed on PadX as coming back, and I'm just kind of stunned. I never thought I'd see these or Clash of Clans come back

Argly902 and nickjr like this.
  15. BillyBlanks

BillyBlanks Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    How about batman so I can reasonably skill up Bodin?

16. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Aemo Baemo

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This. When the stream said we were getting another older collab back, I assumed it was batman since JP just got it about a month ago and they added that batman tamadra. But nope, fotns.

Just when you think you have gungtroll figured out, they pull this shit. We never had to wait for batman before but this time they decide we can't get it when JP does? Fuckers

17. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

Only the old angry bird is here, not second one. -sigh- guess give me time to farm up scarlet skill ups.

18. ShadowDragon

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For those us that somehow wanted any slim shot at skillups for Angry Collabs v1 (not the Angry Birds Epic collab which comes after), this chit is only up for x6 days.

x3 skillups is now done with no current event happening

Really hope x2.5 skillups happens in another day or 2 to make this worth anyone's bother.

Sticker Healer Girls and their seasonal collab variants unskilled for life maybe here otherwise

19. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sticker girls skill up with high jewel dragons in a future update, so i wouldn't go though the trouble of skilling them up here unless you really want them skilled now

ShadowDragon likes this.
  20. ShadowDragon

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Where is this information on these supposed "High Jewel Dragons" that skillup Sticker Girls?

Are they another new BiWeekly series of Dragons somehow?

Able to provide a link? can't seem to find info on this anywhere

--------

*Nevermind, found it, it seems:

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=578

And o wow, its not a biweekly or random uncommon spawn in some dungeon.....its the somewhat useless High Jewel/Metal Dragons from the Dragon XP guerrila dungeons and that drop in random dungeons everywhere? LOL :woot:

In that case, no rush beating myself to death to skillup sticker girls on this one unless I have nothing else to do.

Going to Re-snag x1 of each Angry Birds EVO'd drops though as trophies, because I really dig Angry Birds and their cartoons and to have them for my son to look at when he's scrolling through my monster box with me, because we are silly that way

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016