Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Feistylady, Nov 22, 2016.
for a medium skilled player. What are the top five awokens today ?
Hmm, do you mean the Awoken evos that require descend bosses? generally speaking I'd say a top Awoken evo is one that significantly upgrades a monster and/or opens up new teams or playstyles. But that doesn't narrow it down very much since most of the Awokens are significant upgrades, so I'd say something like
- A Orochi for the lower cooldown, covers green, better for inherits
- A Izanagi for the heart-cross LS
- A Liu Bei for the farming team, but also for being an unbindable green leader with a great active
- all of the Norse Awokens, since the 2x enhance for two turns is great as an inherit and they make good leaders too
- anything that is a pre-req for a Reincarnated evo
- Sakuya -- blue coverage, bind clearing AND gravity active with heartrow bind clear.
- Liu Bei -- for easy swipe farming. Dios armada is unnessary, just stack a bunch of orb changers and blast things in co-op. Cao Cao gets honorable mention
- Izanagi -- because Myr is amazing and making one yourself is a bother
- Isis -- the change from heal to shield means her 3 turn CD is spammable which is great for any leader that relies on active skill use, and great color coverage/typing
- any of the greco roman (Hades, e.g.) or indian 1 pantheon because their unawoken forms are terrible
For me and my sub pool it is:
AOkuni: 2x SBR and 2 fingers helps me and my Roots team extreme
AOroshi: great for a TPA orientated player like me and sees a lot of play in water and rainbow teams (when I do not miss the 5th SBR)
ASakuya: a great leader but also an extremly good sub for a variety of situations.
AIsis: fastest skill I have and brings some flexibility
APandora: now she is able to reach 50k+ HP and she is still one of my fav leaders that can clear dungeons, other leaders can't
It really strongly depends on your box or do you ask in general?
Most cards have a certain purpose, the Awoken forms are not all good leads.