Awoken tsuku Yomi

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Feistylady, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Feistylady

Feistylady Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    well im back playing hopeful for a while. Sorry I had to puzzles and run. My news of the day. I can make my first awoken monster and it is Yomi. Question is is it already too late I'm excited if she still any good

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She's a bit outdated, but she's still strong. She'll struggle with newer content, but definitely will work for plenty of dungeons.

Faust likes this.
  3. Feistylady

Feistylady Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Who would be better trap. Thank you. I dont want to use my tengu and izanami on her if I should save for someone better

4. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She's worth the evo materials, you don't have anything else that uses them. Izanami and Tengu are both decent, but unless they're skilled up they're easily replaceable. A.Yomi is strong, she's just old.

Faust likes this.
  5. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Outdated is correct

Although a bit of an understatement. AYomi has been irrelevant for quite a while now, and Myr killed pretty much all glass cannon teams, Yomi included

6. Feistylady

Feistylady Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well I'll not pursue. That so what is a player to do if she has been out of the game awhile to catch up. A hino irrelevant ? A panda ? Myr is a long way out for me. Seems like most of what my accomplishments when I get there end up out dated. Any advice ?

7. Revelate

Revelate Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    You've a couple of decent options.

1) Blue: Sarasvati w/orb changers -> Sun Quan for more challenging content. ASQ isn't hugely popular but he's a solid lead when paired with A Hermes @graps would know better and you can probably find a BF that has Hermes up.

2) You also have the foundation for something in dark and you've already invested there: A. Perse doesn't suck at all and is a very flexible build which is a good thing on a limited box but likewise not a hugely popular lead. A Loki, Panda in one of her forms (I rather like the fantastic RCV on the uuevo rather than awoken FWIW and talking Perse's tanking capability).

Actually with the upcoming Dill Sirius upgrade something like Perse / uuevo Panda / A. Loki / Dill Sirius^LMeta / <flex> where flex is basically anything you want, A. Vritra for stacked rows, Hanzo for the quick orb change and killers, a board change somewhere potentially (inherit Genbu onto the flex option wouldn't be a terrible idea).

Anyway can play with those two, or you can build out A DXDQ and Wukong if you're trying to get to Myr faster but I'd go with one of the other two options first and then use that to build Myr personally.

8. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree that Yomi is iffy as a lead, but it's worth mentioning that she's a great sub when you're in need of more time to make matches. A. Yomi has 3 time extends, which, to my knowledge, is the highest in NA and EU right now. That's an extra second and half to make matches any time Yomi is on a team. Yomi's active also enhances all orb colors, which makes her active good as a damage enhancer for just about any team (even if it's just as an inheritance) and the same active will soon give 5 extra seconds for 3 turns. The extra time makes Yomi really useful for more difficult leads like combo leads, rainbow leads, and heart most heart cross leads. And even if you have enough time, even more time almost always means more combos and more damage. Personally, I think Yomi is a great investment even if you never actually lead with her. I hyper-maxed mine (gave her 297 plus eggs and 4 py) the other day because she's an important part of my Gremory team and has a tendency to make appearances on other teams (including my ALB farming team) as well.

9. Sherufanir

Sherufanir Eschamali unlocked <3

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    Currently, Yuna has the most Time Extends, with a total of 4. :)

Thats not to rival Yomi's active though!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016