BeijingPanda's PAD Blog

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by BeijingPandas, Feb 1, 2017.

1. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
    Hi, it's me BeijingPandas, and this is my blog. :v

I'll just be posting new/challenging dungeon clears, ranking dungeon results, and of course, REM rolls :p

I have 3 accounts, 2 on NA and 1 on JP. My main (NA) has about $300 invested into it, 75% of it into collabs, so I don't have too many pantheon gods or GFEs to work with. My alt actually used to belong to my friend. He spent a little over $2000 before he quit and went to JP (where he seems to be blending well with the other fish in the sea :v ). Despite the $2000 investment, the box isn't "spectacular" since most of it was trashed for MP monsters (Shivadra, Yomidra, RaDra, YouYu) back before MP farming was a thing lol.

My JP account is completely niap (mainly because I can't figure out how to iap on there :_: ). I'll be honest, I don't play on it as often as my NA accounts but I kept it mainly because I had such a stacked start. Started during PCGF in September and got Ronove, Artemis, Liu Bei, and Acala as my first rolls.

Anyways hope you guys enjoy my blog, and feel free to ask any questions ^^

Nez, graps and CloudnineXXX like this.
  2. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
    Reserved for smth later

3. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
  4. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
  5. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
  6. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
    rsz_11rsz_anubis2.png

Pretty late, but I had to put something on here. Two days ago, I finally rolled the one true god after hunting him down for ~850 days. Expect to see me using him a lot in the future ^^

7. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
    IMG_1127.PNG

Achievement? Just thought I'd share since this is my first time hitting damage cap and the most damage I've ever done. Previous record belonged to my Awoken Ichigo with ~300mill per sub.

8. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
    rsz_img_1134_1.png rsz_1rsz_screenshot_2017-02-06-03-05-03.png

Main vs Alt Free pulls.
    Ended up rolling 1 more time on each account after.

Main:

Pretty happy with Sheena. My Anubis team needed another bicolor inherit and she fits the bill perfectly. Mel on the other hand... The only one I didn't want from the machine since I can't figure out a use for her. At least 15k mp is a nice consolation prize, but I'll wait until the JP stream to determine whether she gets trashed or not.

Alt:

I'm convinced alt luck is a thing at this point. Just the two things I needed for future Shivadra ranking dungeons. Really happy with these rolls, except for the fact that they're not on my main ;_;

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my rolls on both accounts (except for you Mel, you suck). Probably not going to spend this time around since all the money in my wallet would only net me 3 rolls(poor college kid life :v). Thankfully, GH is giving out a ton of stones this event, so I'm hoping to roll at least twice more on each account. Who knows, I might just get the Ilmina or Meri that I want (who am I kidding, it's just gonna be two more Mels).

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    cjo likes this.
  9. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:

Well, I played myself. Music matches the mood too :v

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  10. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
    Today is my 850 day login on my main, so I got to pull again ^^
    Also had 8 stones on my alt so I just got 2 more stones and pulled on that also.

Main:

Hey, at least it's not Mel. Looks like a nice fit for my Awoken Shiva and the Shivadrag I'm going to get in the future.

Alt:

Alt luck prevails again. If I had any doubt about my Shivadra team not being ready for ranking dungeons, it's definitely been cleared up now -_-

11. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
    2suckuyas.png

Hi Sakuya(s). Also pulled one on my alt with 76 pulls. Still looking for that BKali though, so I can complete my Lkali x3, HKali, Bkali team <3

12. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
    IMG_1160.PNG

2 years late to the party :v
    This was my first experience "hardcore" farming MP, and I can say it sucks. ~200,000 came from farming the various rogues and ~100,000 came from selling leftover trash in my box. Can't wait to start farming for Dath now...

13. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
    IMG_1419.PNG IMG_1425.PNG
    Hi. Haven't been here in a while nor have I really been playing PAD :v Took advantage of the buy 2 games get 1 free sale at Target so I just went ham on that over spring break. Haven't really progressed too much on NA since I did dedicate most of my playtime to the ranking dungeon on JP. Pretty satisfied with the score but I'm hoping to improve on it when it rolls around to NA.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    cjo likes this.
  14. BeijingPandas

BeijingPandas New Member

User ID:
    Can't Kill Yellow Fairy Day 1
    image1.PNG

Honestly, screw the yellow fairy. Wasted Used 2 stones today, got this score with the first one. Hoping to improve this score tomorrow :v

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017