Best difficulty for Cameo skill ups

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Faust, Nov 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    Is there an optimal difficulty for farming Cameo skill ups in the metallic dragon dungeons? I'm most interested in stamina efficiency. Thanks!

2. Seanna

Seanna Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm not sure, but following along in case someone knows :) Need to skill up my Carat...

FWIW, I think the gadgets spawn more on higher difficulties, but I'm currently planning on farming Int if it's 2x drop and Expert if it's 1.5x when the next event starts. The difference in stamina cost is large enough that I think it's better to spam whatever guarantees a drop on f5. On Mythical, you'd need two more gadget spawns to even out the chances per stamina used, and I don't recall the rates being that high. Esp. since gadgets can only spawn on f2 and f4, I think.

Faust likes this.
  3. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    Let me know know what the drop rates are like :)

4. Supp

Supp Extreme Topaz Slime, Shynee

but that's offset by the EXP / Stam rate given on the higher difficulties. for example mythical is 400 exp / stamina vs Expert which is around 200. the exp rate matters when you are regularly leveling. so when you level you get a "group" of free runs.

I think as a whole it matters how important it is to be efficient while skilling up cameo. if your only focus is to skill up then probably whatever drops the gadgets at the lowest stamina cost. if your purpose is to play efficiently then whatever gives you the most xp while giving you are gadgets.

Faust and Seanna like this.
  5. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I just farm Int on x2.5 drop with my push button team while doing other thing, brainlessly. Saved time from all the pre-empt and move orbs.
    I can also quit as soon as the other one drop from floor 5.

Faust likes this.
  6. Dinerenblanc

Dinerenblanc New Member

User ID:
    I farm on INT as well during 2x drop unless I need one of the last bosses, in this case I do, so I do Mythical.