Best place to farm +'s and MP points

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by jc1589b, Jan 11, 2017.

1. jc1589b

jc1589b Member

which dungen is best to farm +'s?
    And whats the best method on farming MP?

2. Joshwa

Joshwa +297

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Dude, Star Thieves by far. 10 plus eggs per 25 stamina, coop. Best descends are Yoruku and Light Hera.

MP farming is easily farmed from Predra Infestation.

I also really dig farming the Rogue dungeons (guaranteed 500 MP for 25 stamina, coop). Plus I really enjoy max skilling cards like Nordis.

3. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Star Treasure Den is the best if you are hunting for only plusses. Kanetsugu, Jorm, Ace, Aamir, and Sowilo are some of the better ones to farm on 10x.

Other than Predra Infestation, rogues give out MP. A bit lengthier and grindier even with a button team however. But some rogues can give you fodder EXP, plusses, and MP all in one, and have high rank EXP so you could run infinitely or almost infinitely depending on your rank.

4. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

Rogues with ALB is everywhere on Discord.

5. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    outside of star den which is blindingly obvious, Kanetsugu is probably the most consistent place to farm plusses, and is also a really easy dungeon. another good place is Mechdragon's massive fortress on 20x + days.

for MP, I'd saw linthia. it has the easiest ALB build IMO (the whole thing is famrable outside of ALB) gives the best XP, and doesnt have combo shields or resolve bullshit anywhere. if you dont have ALB, or want to solo, i think Scarlet and Nordis are the easiest to solo since they have the least bullshit mechanics. but any rogue is where you farm MP.

6. CarlosDanger

CarlosDanger Member

PADherder:
    link
    For pluses, I just do the 20x technicals while watching TV. Requires no brain power.